Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random thought - The bleeping fluffheads remind me of 80's pop sensasshunn, The Thompson Twins, in particular percussionist Alannah Currie! 😂
Screenshot_20220402-193137_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It must have been an undeclared AD trying to get customers returning to the bingo halls after Covid and lockdown.
There were comments on the bingo insta weren’t there asking if it was an ad!

I’m pretty sure some of the stories were posted before 9pm so they were called out for advertising gambling pre-watershed!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
First posting here goes! Ex hincher here. Not gonna lie I thought she was one of the better influencers, her house has never been my style to be fair but I quite liked her personality which for me has just deteriorated to the true her.

I live on a farm and the first thing that got me unfollowing for good was seeing the alpacas in a garden. I always thought she was a bit rubbish with animals and Henry is clearly overweight but living on a farm since I was a child I’m shocked. I’m experienced with animals as living here is all I have ever known.

We have 5 alpacas here and the space she’s given them is absolutely not okay. I have a little brother who is 5. I often bring him out the farm with me but I have never ever let him go out of arms reach and I say this as someone who has worked with these animals for years.

I understand she loves alpacas. I do to but it really isn’t okay that she already thinks she knows them well enough to be leaving them near her small kids. I class myself as very experienced with the alpacas and it is not the done thing.

Also the letting them roam into her house is ridiculously unfunny and any basic research online would tell her that. I don’t think she’s done anything beyond pretend to read a book on alpacas. The small clips she’s shown have demonstrated that they do not have boundaries with her, it’s an accident waiting to happen.

I have unfollowed now as I couldn’t even watch her getting more animals. She really is not a good advocate for caring for animals at all and I worry about her children. She has very poor judgement.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 148
First posting here goes! Ex hincher here. Not gonna lie I thought she was one of the better influencers, her house has never been my style to be fair but I quite liked her personality which for me has just deteriorated to the true her.

I live on a farm and the first thing that got me unfollowing for good was seeing the alpacas in a garden. I always thought she was a bit rubbish with animals and Henry is clearly overweight but living on a farm since I was a child I’m shocked. I’m experienced with animals as living here is all I have ever known.

We have 5 alpacas here and the space she’s given them is absolutely not okay. I have a little brother who is 5. I often bring him out the farm with me but I have never ever let him go out of arms reach and I say this as someone who has worked with these animals for years.

I understand she loves alpacas. I do to but it really isn’t okay that she already thinks she knows them well enough to be leaving them near her small kids. I class myself as very experienced with the alpacas and it is not the done thing.

Also the letting them roam into her house is ridiculously unfunny and any basic research online would tell her that. I don’t think she’s done anything beyond pretend to read a book on alpacas. The small clips she’s shown have demonstrated that they do not have boundaries with her, it’s an accident waiting to happen.

I have unfollowed now as I couldn’t even watch her getting more animals. She really is not a good advocate for caring for animals at all and I worry about her children. She has very poor judgement.
Welcome and thanks for that insight into alpacas. You've said everything most of us on here have said. Nice yo get an experienced viewpoint

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Very late to the party but I'm not suprised she's ripped out the kitchen to turn it into an old fashioned american kitchen x caravan booth. I said months ago I saw her husband at the tip throwing out a dining set.

As someone who claims to love upcycling and holding onto sentimental things, shes absolutely full of tit. Nothing about her is genuine and is only out for what she can get - how her sheep not see this i dont know. Funny thing is though, that house looks tacky. You'd think with all the money she's chucked at it, she'd have hired a professional interior design expert.
Hinch is too busy making the crem look like a house instead of a home. There's nothing warm (despite the underfloor heating) cozy or inviting about the Hinch Not A Farm. And the WW give me the creeps. Oh and Inch too!

• Haha
Another story to add to the list of things that didn’t happen 🙄
She’s NEVER been left on her own with Ronnie
Exactly, that’s so true, why is she never seen on her own with her kids, that’s so weird

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ffs ‘play bars’…her playing bars would be cracking as all she’d serve is appletiser..in a flute of course 😂😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep & the dumb witch still does it😳
And this is the fool that wants her own brand of posh cleaning products trouble is the deluded sheep would buy it there are some truly foolish people on this planet most of them seem to be Hinch/Solonan fans these 2 have got to be the most boring women on instagram theur content is Ads, bragging, and exploiting their little ones, what a way to earn a living ...

Reactions: 12
Hinch is soooo borrrrrrrring.
It's probably been said already but Lingo is obvs recorded months in advance and she knew about her name coming up hence the faked interest in the prog?
I was looking forward to saying flippantly,"Rome wasn't built in a day.But an Orangery was"-alas,I'd be lying.
I try to be truthful for the most part so who wants a game of Would I Lie to You?
I'll go anyway.
Only one (🤭)is a true statement;
A.Papageppetto is a sensitive man
B.Freda is a fully paid up member of the W.i
And sings Jerusalem in baratone.
C.I've actually seen the pink silk bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She will be livid at this, the comments are fab
It also says that Stacey solomon has carved out a niche and companies are desperate to work with her. Not keen on Stacey Solomon and loathe Loose Women, but at least she has an actual talent and has been on high profile TV over the years so actually has a life and career away from instagram, unlike Hinch.

• Heart
Hinch is soooo borrrrrrrring.
It's probably been said already but Lingo is obvs recorded months in advance and she knew about her name coming up hence the faked interest in the prog?
I was looking forward to saying flippantly,"Rome wasn't built in a day.But an Orangery was"-alas,I'd be lying.
I try to be truthful for the most part so who wants a game of Would I Lie to You?
I'll go anyway.
Only one (🤭)is a true statement;
A.Papageppetto is a sensitive man
B.Freda is a fully paid up member of the W.i
And sings Jerusalem in baratone.
C.I've actually seen the pink silk bag.
I guess A. They all seem like absolute knobs, yet weirdly I can’t bring my self to hate ol Papa Hinch.

Reactions: 19
I still love the fact sopha has given jimbob a measly 5% of the assets, I wonder if the sheeples know that yes it is in fact a business nothing more nothing less.
I wanted a nose at the latest accounts but nothing on there yet 😅
C6408B13-9C91-445B-BEE8-E9E5B36B7F68.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God is this bellend still a semi relevant thing 🤣 she's like warts and won't go the F away.

Yes ive had wines

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.