Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyssss

Could the alleged reconstructive surgery be because the llamas attacked her? I can imagine they could do some damage, if I'm honesht

• Wow
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
I was right, Poppybelles still have the £270 Mrs Hinch hanging baskets left, days after they were released. Last time they sold out in 6 minutes🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is she that arrogant she would rather send poor Henry into an early grave rather than actually listen and exercise, feed and look after him properly? His sad eyes, dull matted coat and depressed demeanour break my heart.
Hasn't anyone reported her to the RSPCA. I'm not really into dogs, but Henry is SERIOUSLY unhealthy looking. And dressing him up???!!! He just looks so sad 😔

Reactions: 20
I was right, Poppybelles still have the £270 Mrs Hinch hanging baskets left, days after they were released. Last time they sold out in 6 minutes🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I don’t understand why you would want fake flower hanging baskets in your garden. It’s a garden. Create a hanging basket with beautiful real flowers which will attract wildlife.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hasn't anyone reported her to the RSPCA. I'm not really into dogs, but Henry is SERIOUSLY unhealthy looking. And dressing him up???!!! He just looks so sad 😔
The RSPCA don't do anything to owners for animals that are actually abused and near death, so they won't even blink at that fat duck!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Me and Mr Erm went for a few drinks tonight to celebrate his new job. Before we went I took a nice picture of him but before I took the photo I got my “post it notes” out and labelled his body….head, shoulders,knees, footz! He said my love why are you doing this? I replied I’ve seen on Instagram it’s what you have to do otherwise people won’t know! Silly Mr Erm!!
Really laughing at the use of 'Mr erm' 🤣 does this mean I have to refer to my husband as Mr Minge?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I posted a few freds back about Henners looking dead in the eyes on the mural, I now realise that’s an accurate depiction of the poor dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Video at this link
Omg lol you can see her check them but they just saw it as normal aswell, they just stage everything like it's the normal thing to do! Imagine being a guest at the bingo that night bet they wanted to slap them lol

They seemed to go 3times in about a month, .then never again. 🤔
That's the bonus with a tend friendship...you have to put very little effort in 🤣🤪
( though that last time they went and she just randomly chucked the counters in the air for attention I'm not surprised they've not been since 🤭what a weirdo🥴 I bet she's a flippin nightmare to be out with )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.