Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes can’t wait to hear what he has to say about her. Bet she’s already devising deflection tactics as we speak 😆
She's off cos she is shirting herself about what's to come I reckon.

On a serious note though, has she actually got mental health issues as I've never known a grown woman to act like her in my life.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely agree with you! I'm excited to hear what he has to say, someone with an audience on IG needs to do it!
I hope nohun has read at least some of #500 himself and aware of the Eileen saga. Sopha thoroughly deserves this! 😁🍿👍🏻
Oh yes I hope NoHun brings up the fact that Soph ‘best selling author’ resorts to stealing quotes from other authors including pregnant Eileen Lamb! How she uses her animals and sons as content filler. I also hope he mentions the farm-not-a-farm, the constant bragging and how she filters the crap out of her face whilst applying her makeup!

On a serious note though, has she actually got mental health issues as I've never known a grown woman to act like her in my life.
She’s quite unique but not in a good way 😂

Reactions: 17
No hun categorically dislikes tattle, and all that comes with it. Pre Christmas he posted a video asking his followers to report the site in the hope of getting it closed down by removing all revenue that they gain from it. So id be highly surprised if he even mentions it, although they’re all cut from the same cloth these fame hungry folk so you never know.

*Edited to add screenshot of video*

Regardless if nohun is a lying nasty bleep I can't wait to listen to it regardless. I hope he mentions tattle and thread 500 actually.

It's about time she's spoken about in a negative way elsewhere and hopefully whatever he says goes far and wide. She'll absolutely hate it.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Hinch posting this n MM bar, she's absolutely fuming that she can't have a bar as she's told everyone they don't drink so that's basically fucked up any ideas of having a home bar in the tend farm and I'm living for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Very personal taste but loving SS mermaid bathroom, makes Hinchs look even blander, if that's possible 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't remember ever hearing this story. Not surprised that Inch took it the tip though, that's where everything of theirs goes even Ronnie's toys.
Oh for the love of Christmas what the hell, poor little timid hinch and big brave hero jamie,, duck right off you pair of dickheads with your made up stories about things that never happened

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So sickly. And not a consideration for any of her followers who have lost their Mum or Dad. The way she talks about them is, in my opinion really unhealthy. I'd do anything to speak to or see my parents alive again, but I bet my bottom dollar, if I did, it wouldn't be half as cringey as this BS! 🤣
Exactly, I've lost both my parents, more recently my dad. I'm trying to come to terms with life without them both. No way would she cope with that huge life changing event that is unfortunately part of life. She would act like she's the only person for it to happen to,full of self pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just seen in the papers SS earns £3k per episode on Loose women 😳 I can see why Inch is trying to get Hinch into Tv🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Off topic but could someone please post the video or a link to the time she lost her tit at the Bingo with SS and her sister? I've heard it mentioned but haven't seen it ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She definitely has mental health issues, narcissistic personality disorder being one, one that she and people around her won't acknowledge.. That and being completely mollycoddled by her parents

Reactions: 26
Off topic but could someone please post the video or a link to the time she lost her tit at the Bingo with SS and her sister? I've heard it mentioned but haven't seen it ☺
Video at this link

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Very late to the party but I'm not suprised she's ripped out the kitchen to turn it into an old fashioned american kitchen x caravan booth. I said months ago I saw her husband at the tip throwing out a dining set.

As someone who claims to love upcycling and holding onto sentimental things, shes absolutely full of tit. Nothing about her is genuine and is only out for what she can get - how her sheep not see this i dont know. Funny thing is though, that house looks tacky. You'd think with all the money she's chucked at it, she'd have hired a professional interior design expert.

Reactions: 34
Video at this link
My absolute favourite. I’d always thought she was a bit weird but that was when I realised she was completely unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.