Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Does this piss anyone else off… it implies she’s worked hard and if you don’t give up, you could have as much money as her

and…. The poor dog!! She can’t cope if there’s not some silly repetitive gimmick to latch on to-
Whether it be, dog going to bed, dog having hair brushed, Ronnie and dog running from kitchen or poor dog in clothes !!!

Reactions: 39
She has absolutely zero self awareness. Stacey on the other hand, does. She may not actually be as economical as she says on Insta but at least she talked about trying to reduce her energy bill, probably because she is aware of the impact on most of her followers. She's richer than hinch so doesn't actually need to worry, but the fact that she made a story about hanging her washing instead of tumbling it, to save money, would resonate with her followers regardless.

Reactions: 33
I love these recaps. I missed most of the last thread and caught up in two minutes……

Reactions: 14
That poor dog! I just don’t understand why anyone would do this. If she’s doing it for content then it’s shite content or is the dressing gown and slippers from her range and she’s just slipped an undisclosed ad in to her stories

Reactions: 23
I wonder what Dogs Trust make of this story

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1165582
Does this piss anyone else off… it implies she’s worked hard and if you don’t give up, you could have as much money as her
Pisses me off so much! I work full time and study full time. Found out I'm getting a tiny pay rise but it tips me over the threshold for my student loan so I am now down money every month as the tiny rise means I have to pay my student loan. Its heartbreaking and something as simple as buying a home is getting more and more out of reach for me. Meanwhile she goes between two houses.

Reactions: 37
Ah now, Stacey had that story about the lecky bills straight after a post about her swimming pool and how it'll be refurbished and ready for one of her kids birthday parties.
They're both equal doses.

Reactions: 37
You can tell she is holding a treat up to the camera to get him to sit still. I feel so sad for him - i bet she had no idea or did any research about the demands of a dog, let alone an energetic breed like Henry. I’d have him in a heart beat, get some weight off and go big long walks in the hills. Poor little guy, I actually feel so sorry for him. He must be bored shitless and depressed

Reactions: 23
I can’t even deal with her anymore. She talks like nobody else has ever had underfloor heating. We had it in our kitchen in 2008 because we had nowhere to put a radiator. I never took photos of it or even told anybody. She’s a moron, still bragging when people are struggling about money.

This is the same as my daughter. She’s just finishing her Open University degree in May and will have to pay her student loan back straight away as she just earns above the threshold. She and her boyfriend have two good full time jobs and have been saving for three years for a house deposit and still are struggling to afford one. She’s completely tone deaf.

Reactions: 16
So seriously guyzzzzz, it’s gotten to the point where surely no one - NO ONE - in their right mind who still follows her find this shizz relatable and/or worthy of watching?

I feel physically fucking sick having looked at her stories today. I’ve been so busy with life admin, WORK, and CHILDCARE that I haven’t looked at her account To see what I’ve (not) missed. The cost of living crisis is taking a hold over here and despite being a ‘high’ earner we’ll be having to live very frugaly for The foreseeable.

a tour of her UNDERFLOOR HEATING IN HOUSE NUMBER TWO is literally sickening.

she is a loathsome, braggy, tone-deaf cunt of the absolute highest order.

Come at me you evil witch - I’d say it to your face (any one of them)

Reactions: 34
Is there a HinchFood range in the pipeline?

- Hinch Eggs
- Vomlettes
- Sketti Hoop Pie
- Cauliflower cakes
- Raw Chicken Pasta thing
- Broccoli
Are you thinking Ready meal, or Hello Fresh-style boxes to cook at home?
The latter would work to compete with Bff Solomon as she advertises HF!

Reactions: 6
Why does she not state which track she's using on her stories? Every other instagram account will have the artist and track stated on their montage, but oh no not Hinch. Why? I mean, I know why but just why?

Reactions: 17
She lives in a complete dreamworld. Exploited her kids and her sheep to the point that she’s even less relatable than ever before. How these gullible muppets still fall for her bullshit is beyond me. And as for those cringy DM screenshots - them lot need to go give their heads a wobble.

I’ve really had enough of these so called influencers influenzas - The sooner her bubble gets burst the better.

Reactions: 21
Eyyy, watch out Sous, Hinch will be plagiarising this for her next radio interview.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.