Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bland pair of £110 Gabor shoes right their. Barg!!! Not
Says they are a size 6. I'm a size 6 and they look bigger than what I wear
In my opinion, there isn’t much of a shape to them. They will make her feet look even longer than they already are!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The house has always drawn attention but now for the wrong reasons.
Drove past with a pal who knows nothing about hinch and they gasped "what the duck's happened there?"🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 89
I'm just going to add, before I go to bed because I really am done today, that she is trying so hard to make that house look like a proper farmhouse or some weird Tudor manor house and this is bleeping me off more than anything she's ever done.

I don't know why I'm finding that to be the most annoying thing but it is and it makes me want to scream so much. It looks ugly and try-hard and I just hate the living duck out of it all.

I'm so angry tonight!. Someone send mad ma with the tranq gun, I think I need it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Without sparkling an entire debate.

Inflated lips look bleeping tit.

Why on earth do people think they look good?

Also, Stacey Solomon there looks like you've been out since Friday and rolled in Sunday, having had no sleep. State of it.
I’m not a fan of SS but stuff like this is why people feel the need to use filters, getting told you look rough if you don’t put make up on 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Anyone seen besties icing for her mum, Sophie needs to take a lesson remember her cauliflower cakes 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Would that "panelling" not have needed scaffolding erected to put it on? I guess maybe they could have used a portable platform or ladders?

Reactions: 6
Evening my favourite trolls. I've done a basic catch-up but haven't had the energy for her antics today. It's all a bit dull for mother's day isn't it? Saw the braggy "look at my new shoes that I could have bought myself any other day and might as well have because Jimbob bought them out of my money anyway" story and I was done.

I genuinely don't care who gets the new house but the bullshit about them keeping Ron's Veg patch. That tat would be straight down the tip if I took on someone else's house. How bleeping important does she think she is. God complex much.
Even funnier nothings ever grown in it, apart from a Tesco tomato 🍅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So no gushing post from inch at all today?! 🤔 I mean you can't say because it's too predictable cos that's exactly what Sophie is! He's definitely been there as he was in her stories this morning so why the silence?! Very strange!

Oh and the sign about home is where the boys are that she definitely didn't buy herself is about the wooly wankers and Audrey not her actual children!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.