Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh, there are 4 ducks. We know Sofa only likes things that come in 3s. The fluff heads, ladies on the bus, ladies in the shop..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't mind a bit of fake panelling - think it can look nice in places e.g. a bedroom. Can we list the rooms she hasn't panelled? Currently - boot room and maybe the kitchen (but she has been so coy about showing that, who knows what is even in there)

Reactions: 19
Have we had #dollshousegate Nusty hens spoiling Sopha’s big reveal plans of notafarm using Ronni e’s Dolls House 🤭

Also #fish’n’flopgate being sent to live with the fish people 🚽 bless’their’arts
Excuse me for quoting myself like an absolute twit, but I was in a rush this morning and just realised I called poor Flip ‘n‘ Flop “Fish ‘n‘ Flop” 🤪 I’m off to sit in my dog’s barrrrrrskit, clawing at my nusty throit. Blesssched be thy duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can thread #1000 be a list of #gates please 🤣

#morningafterpillgate aka #toofamoustogotothepharmacygate

#chewtonglentreehousegate where spoilt Soph demanded a better room than a suite

#motorhomecarseatgate

#milkdispensergate

#ebayeyebrowgate

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't mind a bit of fake panelling - think it can look nice in places e.g. a bedroom. Can we list the rooms she hasn't panelled? Currently - boot room and maybe the kitchen (but she has been so coy about showing that, who knows what is even in there)
Like any fad, it will date and quickly. Paying all that money for new plaster to just cover it in mdf looks ridiculous. Plaster dust isn't an issue when you're living somewhere else but when they redecorate she'll probably plaster again. Good luck with the dust Sopha.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Excuse me for quoting myself like an absolute twit, but I was in a rush this morning and just realised I called poor Flip ‘n‘ Flop “Fish ‘n‘ Flop” 🤪 I’m off to sit in my dog’s barrrrrrskit, clawing at my nusty throit. Blesssched be thy duck up.
Just ignore anything happened and huff some Zoflora hun x blessed be x

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

#motorhomecarseatgate

#milkdispensergate

#ebayeyebrowgate
Morning after pill gate??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning after pill gate??
I missed this too!
Jamie was allegedly seen in a local pharmacy being refused the morning after pill for his wife who couldn’t go herself as she was too well known (or something along those lines!)

Edit to add these from the wiki -

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope she doesn't trap those ducks like she did the hedgehog. Those ducks probs belong to someone else nearby

#motorhomecarseatgate

#milkdispensergate

#ebayeyebrowgate
Trapped hedgehog gate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bahahaha!!!! 😂 Wormington (Nuuu character!) 🤣 Weepy and the bleeping Fluff head not letting Weepy near his pallets 😆 - bloody fab schweet'arrrt 💕 Crackin' start to the day! Trolls making their own entertainment as per, I laaarve iTT! ❤
Fannnnnnks Schweeet’arrrt 💕 Poor old Weepy Al‘s going to need to get his hands on some more pallets as the bleeping fluffheads all want their own watch tower. He was last seen heading to Maldon tip, leaving a trail of tears behind him, bless’is’arrrt 🤧💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Naming ducks that aren't hers. She needs a life, she has nothing going on in her life so she names ducks.... I mean...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jamie was allegedly seen in a local pharmacy being refused the morning after pill for his wife who couldn’t go herself as she was too well known (or something along those lines!)

Edit to add these from the wiki -
And 9 months later, hello Lonnie

• Haha
Reactions: 22

#motorhomecarseatgate

#milkdispensergate

#ebayeyebrowgate
What happened with Chewton Glen if you don’t mind me asking? I missed this. How do we know she demanded a better room etc? Soz guyzzz I’m still learning how to find out all this info

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.