Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids had to have the blue inhalers when they were little whenever they had colds. It started after they had bronchitis didn’t one of hers have that. Mine haven’t needed them anymore since they turned 5.
My 20mo also now has a blue inhaler for respiratory illnesses, after what I suspect was a bad dose of bronchiolitis... They told me they wouldn't diagnose asthma until the age of 6 🙄 okay so we're all just cool with his lips going grey then? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why the duck didn’t she just take her time and do some research to invest into a property that ticks all of these boxes, instead of forcing it onto a fairly modern house? It’s unheard of and it looks ridiculous if I’m honest guys. She will never be anything more than a bleeping chav 🤣 I so hope she paints the outside panelling black 🤣
Because she has no patience for anything. Instead of letting her follower count grow organically (which it might have if she had any actual talent) she has to buy followers and get big over night. And instead of actually eating healthy foods and doing some exercise while she was still young, she went straight in for gastric band surgery. Ultimately her impatience bites her on the arse though. Tesco tit isn't selling very well (because she hasn't really got 4.3million followers) and her book is being reduced so much that it's actually cheaper than toilet paper. Because she hasn't really got 4.3million followers! And her gastric band has left her with very obvious food related issues which she probably wouldn't have if she'd taken the time to learn how to cook a proper meal that would be healthy and nutritious. I won't comment on the pregnancy complications she had with Ronnie but the stories of her counting smarties makes it very obvious she still had issues while she was pregnant. And most recently she jumped on buying the Llamas after reading one book on them and no other animal experience (except for one fat dog and two dead fish).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What was the point in the dust sheet on the stair carpet that's she's now ripped off? Wouldn't you keep that down if work is still on going upstairs with trades coming and going...
I don’t really understand why there was a dust sheet at all because she’s ripped out the perfectly good carpets throughout the entire house so presumably isn’t going to keep the carpet on the stairs either?

Reactions: 18
My 20mo also now has a blue inhaler for respiratory illnesses, after what I suspect was a bad dose of bronchiolitis... They told me they wouldn't diagnose asthma until the age of 6 🙄 okay so we're all just cool with his lips going grey then? 🙄
I had this with my now 23yr old. Back then when he was about 18mths and seriously ill with coughing they refused to even give an inhaler because they said it couldn't be asthma as he was under 7.
Every few months he was put on liquid steroids which instantly helped his breathing, but was a huge hazard for his growth.
Saying they can't officially diagnose is right, because to do that they need to do a peak flow reading which small children can't do.

Luckily now they've learned that children, even undiagnosed, are helped with inhalers and give them out anyway. I often wonder how many small kids they lost or almost lost, because my son was close to hospital a few times.

We were left for almost 2yrs of watching him fight for breath and finally they gave him a steroid pump and reliever when they saw for their own eyes what he was living like.

My best advice is to keep a breathing and coughing diary and log the times he's coughing and for how long, and/or when he's breathless. They're more likely to diagnose early based on your information and then be able to prescribe more accurate inhalers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surprised she's not panelled the kids tbh.

A little panelling here and there fair enough but she's panelling EVERYWHERE

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I had this with my now 23yr old. Back then when he was about 18mths and seriously ill with coughing they refused to even give an inhaler because they said it couldn't be asthma as he was under 7.
Every few months he was put on liquid steroids which instantly helped his breathing, but was a huge hazard for his growth.
Saying they can't officially diagnose is right, because to do that they need to do a peak flow reading which small children can't do.

Luckily now they've learned that children, even undiagnosed, are helped with inhalers and give them out anyway. I often wonder how many small kids they lost or almost lost, because my son was close to hospital a few times.

We were left for almost 2yrs of watching him fight for breath and finally they gave him a steroid pump and reliever when they saw for their own eyes what he was living like.

My best advice is to keep a breathing and coughing diary and log the times he's coughing and for how long, and/or when he's breathless. They're more likely to diagnose early based on your information and then be able to prescribe more accurate inhalers
Thanks so much for this advice. ❤ See, Soph - these nusty trolls can be so kind and helpful. 😛🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Even the trolls are bored of Sophie Two Kitchens.

This thread has been open since Saturday and we're only just half way through

😴😴😴
Isn’t she currently Sophie Four Kitchens? 🤣
the first kitchen ‘that she would never change she lurves it so much’ that’s now in her dads garden
the current kitchen completed in record time at Guantanamo Grey
The Crem kitchen that’s been ripped out and put in the garden somewhere
The latest new kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t like the wood in Ron’s washroom - she is slowly destroying every corner of that house with her interior style. She’d have been better off paying a professional to style it for her - Lawrence!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
EC33BCBB-7E89-4AE6-8A84-604DF2356C86.jpeg

So Ashley from ash and chels life stories just did an add for iconic just look at the stark difference! No filter obviously for one!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What's the deal with her being in hospital? Did someone spot her 🧐 what's she snipping off now🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.