Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see they are taking their privacy seriously by posting pictures of the house 💗👍🏼
For years you'd drive past,and admire it sitting there with it's perfected drive way,anonymous and aloof.Now you go past and think,'hoo lives in a place like that🥴'
Someone soon will loose control by rubber necking on that bend 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wonder how the convo went when she first asked jamie to make an Instagram shrine purely for her?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
In the photo of her being smothered by Henry Hippo, there’s an inhaler on the arm of the sofa. Is the spacer on it for a child?

Is there not a single part of their lives they aren’t willing to broadcast?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Also, no new photos of her on his post? Or any photos from today?
It’s almost like she’s hiding recent surgery 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
How has Lardsomes spent the afternoon barking at plastic bags, when her post this morning said they've taken it out of the tree.

Lying bleep

Reactions: 25
Just catched up after 3 night shifts in a row I'm knackered!! That poor house she ruined it looks awful from the outside now 🥴

Well he can't run that much considering her old garden it full of tit & ww rule the garden at tend farm!!! Today we went for a walk at the beach soph. My dog in tow she had the best time when you get a dog your suppose to walk it every day. Considering you love your animals but can't even give Henry his daily care! bleep
We have a sizeable garden. My dog has been running about it all day and into the adjoining woodland. He still had a walk this evening.

What is with that quote. She's so illiterate it hurts.

Reactions: 11
In the photo of her being smothered by Henry Hippo, there’s an inhaler on the arm of the sofa. Is the spacer on it for a child?

Is there not a single part of their lives they aren’t willing to broadcast?
Yes it's a child's one it has the face mask

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Hey laurence hun, how ye doing? 💁‍♀️🤣😘

Hardly been in here since birthing a big big last month. SO thankful for @Pollyanna263 recaps. Yous are still awesome and sopha is still a bleep ✌😘🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Everything about her is so greedy and grabby. Mothers day isn't a commercial birthdayesque construction, it's simply your kids showing how much they love you and being thankful that you're their mum. I would never ever expect my husband to pay for an expensive gift for me from them, I would rather have a hand made card anyway. Because I have 5 of them today one bought me flowers, one got me chocs, one got me a plant, one a bottle of wine, one got me nothing at all! I loved it, would have hated it if I had got a load of stuff, I'm not materialistic in any way and hate them spending money on me, just all being together is enough for me. Years ago, kids would just give their mums a hand picked bunch of wild flowers. Why does Hinch always have to be so extra and greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Another new face 🥴
I spat my tea out at kind.
is there any ☕ on nojobsmallnob mum? She must be very underwhelming if he thinks sopha is good at being a mum! Honestly the way he talks about her you’d think she was some earth mother with a full time job and highly educated! Men are so easily pleased

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No, absolutely bleeping no chance, none whatsoever that she had spent her mother's day cleaning random shite in the garden.....no....I'm not having it.

Reactions: 22
Soph could have been in hospital regarding her very real blood condition- give her a break...on the other hand 🤔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.