Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that all too well. My childhood friend of 30yrs disappeared first and then they dropped like flies. I have a small circle of people I can trust now, it sounds sad that I have only 2 real friends but I know I can trust them with my life xxx

Hinch treats her friends like tit, she doesn’t deserve them.
Yep same ... but better to have just a couple of really good people who accept us for all we are now (because inside we are still the same person) than fair weather "friends" who no longer see us as beneficial to their lives. Xxx
Again - on the subject of Hinch, as her life has gone on the up & with her stinking attitude, her regular "peasant" friends are surplus to requirement. Doubt many are bothered with her now anyway they're probably as disgusted as we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m telling you now
If I had seen Hinch at a hospital or something I would 100% mention it on here!
It’s ok for papers to get a shot and story and say they saw so and so here there and everywhere for the whole world to see so why can’t anybody on here disclose that they had seen her?
And let’s be honest she isn’t really a celeb is she
It’s just little ole soph from down the road ay
Agreed tattlers might see her in the wild just as Hinchers. If the tea is true we will soon see👍

Honestly if she doesn't show up like
then I'm going to be so disappointed.
Yes it was very booby and bummy😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Putting my two pence in with this surgery talk, but with her wearing baggy tops all the time, could it be a tummy tuck? Surgery to remove what they call a "mummy pouch".

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Putting my two pence in with this surgery talk, but with her wearing baggy tops all the time, could it be a tummy tuck? Surgery to remove what they call a "mummy pouch".
I did say this.... A little suck, nip and tuck. Maybe she's had the full "mummy makeover"
She should've had whatever makes her a bleep sucked out of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I find it extremely weird that their isnt any fan photos anywhere on IG or Twitter. Or just online in general. I went on IG and just looked up MrsHinch hashtag and nothing on her sheep

I did say this.... A little suck, nip and tuck. Maybe she's had the full "mummy makeover"
She should've had whatever makes her a bleep sucked out of her
I honestly don't think we will ever find out. Hi ch won't speak up on it

Reactions: 17
Sleepless nights about a staircase. Shits on and on about the colour of it “it’s tooooo orrrinjjjjjj” then posts pic filtered to fuckery. She’s bloody derranged

• Haha
Reactions: 15
CC614C2D-295A-4197-A6AB-C7A1635B47A0.jpeg
C4BEB720-AD25-462E-9456-75488129CFDF.jpeg
6B9AA180-2128-4D9B-BB13-C893F2F5BBF2.jpeg
A5485B8E-E347-417E-9564-2EB57030DA2B.jpeg
sorry If this isn’t allowed or has already been said but was staking through twitter and saw this person expressing their concern for Ronnie being around the alpacas and this person doing everything in their power to make it seem that queen sopha isn’t in the wrong

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I find it extremely weird that their isnt any fan photos anywhere on IG or Twitter. Or just online in general. I went on IG and just looked up MrsHinch hashtag and nothing on her sheep
She's not as famous as she thinks she is that's why. No-one actually cares but the ones that do, the very few of them that is, I reckon she tells them all not to upload the pics to social med, and ofcourse they'll listen to Queen S over there.
Someone come on here before saying they asked for a pic with her and Soph was being proper fussy asking to look at them all and would delete the ones she didn't like, that's when they realised what a nob she is

• Wow
Reactions: 31
If she had anything cosmetic it would be private - probably at The Holly in Buckhurst Hill - and in private hospitals you wouldn’t really know she was there as all the rooms are private and even walking in and out you don’t see who’s in other rooms 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
If she had anything cosmetic it would be private - probably at The Holly in Buckhurst Hill - and in private hospitals you wouldn’t really know she was there as all the rooms are private and even walking in and out you don’t see who’s in other rooms 🤷🏼‍♀️
people serve the patients food etc so the tea could be true🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.