Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Winning thread suggestion by @Spacemonkey1972

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

Another 3 day thread from boring Sophie!

We were treated to an update on the dog washroom (yes, seriously), then the ducks came back guyyyyyyshhh!

Soph had clearly been watching the Fiddle and James in the swimming pool video and decided to copy, with a bedtime massage for Hennerz.

On Monday Raymond was found trying to break in through the front door of Llama Lodge. He’d heard he was on Ronnie’s bedroom wall and wanted to see what he looked like, but was thwarted by the high tech security system that Soph’s told us all about.

Monday afternoon was a Home Bargains trip, while chauffeur James waited outside like a good boy.

Soph then gave us a tour of the tradesmen in her new house, where it appears that Big Al is now employed as project manager. Kitchen man Brad somehow managed to be in 3 different houses at once on Monday. These influencers really need to get their stories straight.

On to an undeclared ad (oh hi again Adam) and that was Monday done.

Tuesday brought more alpaca content as that’s all she has, then a mirror that dad made 🥲

She showed off her HB haul - £73 of tit including a timer for the bedroom oioi 😉 then another undeclared ad! Still learning, Soph?
The day was rounded off with late night photos of Lonnie filtered to look like an animation.

And that’s all folks! Good job you nusty trolls are entertaining despite how boring she is!

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob.
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

We were treated to an update on the dog washroom (yes, seriously), then the ducks came back guyyyyyyshhh!

Soph had clearly been watching the Fiddle and James in the swimming pool video and decided to copy, with a bedtime massage for Hennerz.

On Monday Raymond was found trying to break in through the front door of Llama Lodge. He’d heard he was on Ronnie’s bedroom wall and wanted to see what he looked like, but was thwarted by the high tech security system that Soph’s told us all about.

Monday afternoon was a Home Bargains trip, while chauffeur James waited outside like a good boy.

Soph then gave us a tour of the tradesmen in her new house, where it appears that Big Al is now employed as project manager. Kitchen man Brad somehow managed to be in 3 different houses at once on Monday. These influencers really need to get their stories straight.

Tuesday brought more alpaca content as that’s all she has, then a mirror that dad made 🥲

She showed off her HB haul - £73 of tit including a timer for the bedroom oioi 😉 then another undeclared ad! Still learning, Soph?
The day was rounded off with late night photos of Lonnie filtered to look like an animation.

And that’s all folks! Good job you nusty trolls are entertaining despite how boring she is!

Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Brilliant as always, So Rishi Sunak announcing that the British living standards will be as worse as the 1950s just after the war, surely the Influencers of Instagram especially Hinch have had their day🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 58
Everytime she posts these I can’t sleep posts (🙄) she might aswell just say I won’t be on today.
She always does either nothing or very little after posting that.

As for her comment on molly maes post, how embarrassing can one woman be. She’s old enough to be her mum! Well she looks like she is 🙊

Just comes across as beggy & a superfan

Reactions: 36
Not like our Sopha to be quiet on a Wednesday.

Is she being relatable and cutting down on the leccy during the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she has been quite the last few Wednesdays (maybe someone more tech-savvy than me can confirm) and then ads on Thursdays. What happens on Wednesdays, Soph? 👀

Reactions: 16
Everytime she posts these I can’t sleep posts (🙄) she might aswell just say I won’t be on today.

As for her comment on molly maes post, how embarrassing can one woman be. She’s old enough to be her mum! Well she looks like she is 🙊

She chases all the love island girls - even publically invited Dani dyer round for tea just because she announced her pregnancy (bold move for someone allegedly so riddled with crippling anxiety)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
She chases all the love island girls - even publically invited Dani dyer round for tea just because she announced her pregnancy (bold move for someone allegedly so riddled with crippling anxiety)
I see she didn't take up the offer, awkward 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Mrs Hinch

and thread #500

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Oh my thread title. How did this happen to little old me. I’ve tried before but then I bought likes and contacted Gleam and now I’ve got a title. Guyzzzzz I luvzzz it
I’d like to thank my mummaz and pa who’s crying as we speak. Dabbing his tears with a wooden hanky. I’m away to celebrate with crunky snaks and lashings of rola cola. I await my award. Hope it’s covered in crappy gems and delivered by its own little driver

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I bet all the young love Island girls laugh at her trying to be all pally with them.

This is how they see you hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Nah, nobody is laughing at her buying a timer.

She's probably upset no rag has been writing about her lately. Needs the attention 🥱🥱🥱

Screenshot_20220323-173826_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Must be a slow news day for the online media. Brazil and India and USA have wrote articles about the timer and the old baking soda on the mattress

Reactions: 21

She's only 10 years older than MM but looks at least 20 years older 🤣🤣🤣
It's cringy how she thinks she's relatable to the young insta influencers 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
3 day freds are a regular occurrence these days guyyyssch 😴
Great recap @Pollyanna263 ❤ & agree it's all of us entertaining nusties that keep things going! This morning I couldn't stop laughing - so all this banter is GOOD for one's MH & wellbeing 😉 (amongst the dreadful Hinch bragging and shite state of the world).
Sopha must be sleeping off her rough night awake watching rug wossshing videos or 'recovering' .....🤔
I laaarve you all , you funny lot! 😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.