Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming a renovation show could make sense as to why they’re not living there. But I do think with the number of people that drive by, someone would have spotted a film crew. All anyone sees is work vans I thought?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
people serve the patients food etc so the tea could be true🤔
Right listen you lot, I was gonna stay quiet but I can't. She is in hospital, she had a really big surgery. She got herself stitched onto fiddles tit permanently. There it's outtttt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Filming a renovation show could make sense as to why they’re not living there. But I do think with the number of people that drive by, someone would have spotted a film crew. All anyone sees is work vans I thought?
Agreed tv crew vans will look different and the kit they have with lighting and camera cables etc, it would be obvious

Reactions: 17
Agreed tv crew vans will look different and the kit they have with lighting and camera cables etc, it would be obvious
They’d be doing a fair bit of filming outside as well I’d assume, with the alpacas and bits and pieces. I don’t think there’s anyway it could be kept secret.

Reactions: 16
( early I know sorry but ) Thread suggestion;

Today renovate that staircase,
Tomorrow renovate that face

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm Kate to the party so chances are this has been mentioned.
I need your help Guysssch, here's all the pinned pictures with identical panelling as I have in my hall, I've every intention of painting the wood white hence the pictures and also because I'm a narc so it's always my way.
But I need some engagement and in perfect narc behaviour I'll put up a box, let you sheep run to my inbox and high five each other when I go with "your" suggestions, you'll think you are great and will love me even more.
I'm sooo cleavvvaa 👏

Putting up a question box when it's probably painted and all!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This ‘crew’ on the t-shirts thing. My thoughts are, the building company got them because they probably thought they’d be getting filmed a lot for the gram, great for publicity, but in actual fact
Soph a is the most important person & it’s all about her 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Putting my two pence in with this surgery talk, but with her wearing baggy tops all the time, could it be a tummy tuck? Surgery to remove what they call a "mummy pouch".
Yes seen loads of ads recently about mummy makeovers were they do a tummy tuck and boob job, I definitely think she up to something

Reactions: 10
Yes seen loads of ads recently about mummy makeovers were they do a tummy tuck and boob job, I definitely think she up to something
A friend of a friend had a tummy tuck and boob job and now she's on onlyfans.

Is this Soph's next calling?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I did say this.... A little suck, nip and tuck. Maybe she's had the full "mummy makeover"
She should've had whatever makes her a bleep sucked out of her
There's no sucking device big enough in the world that would be able to achieve that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everything to be honest but going to keep quiet until it comes out as i got shot down and deemed a liar last time even though this is a gossip page and made for spilling tea 🐸☕
Fair enough, I've been rooting for you and hoping it's true. We've had so many Billy bullshitters though. Do you think it'll be obvious to people what she's had done🤔

Reactions: 22
Can I just speak up on the info that i gave on the boob job. If it was anything other than cosmetic i absolutely would have not said a word and thats the truth. However this is completely cosmetic and really not a medical issue that i felt i shouldn't repeat. Was simply sharing a bit of gossip that is true btw. I have a heart and a conscience and would never speak about someone if they were in any way ill or in a vulnerable position. Some of you on here were very nasty towards me .

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Can I just speak up on the info that i gave on the boob job. If it was anything other than cosmetic i absolutely would have not said a word and thats the truth. However this is completely cosmetic and really not a medical issue that i felt i shouldn't repeat. Was simply sharing a bit of gossip that is true btw. I have a heart and a conscience and would never speak about someone if they were in any way ill or in a vulnerable position. Some of you on here were very nasty towards me .
I'm hoping shes had a personality transplant 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.