Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like discussing why someone has been in hospital is crossing a line, even if it is Hinch.
Absolutely, a drop of spilt tea from ‘a friend’ (which is highly unprofessional whether the ‘friend‘ is a doctor, nurse, cleaner,porter or admin) is crossing the line. 🙁

Reactions: 11
I've not broken HIIPA to say what I've said. Looking back someone who said they know someone at the hospital has broken it. People act like the only reason someone would know is if they're a doctor or nurse.
Stacey, is that you hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree a medical person shouldn't give the info but we're free to talk about what we like🙂

Just had a thought, most are assuming it's a medical person saying Hinch is in hospital, maybe its a patient🤔
That’s why I suggested she could be a patient or a visitor. Knew someone would get the hump over it 😬😅

Reactions: 14
Absolutely, a drop of spilt tea from ‘a friend’ (which is highly unprofessional whether the ‘friend‘ is a doctor, nurse, cleaner,potter or admin) is crossing the line. 🙁
I think on a gossip site you have to take everything with a pinch of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Shouldn’t that be: 3 fluffy bum bum’s innit...

I wonder if she’s been reading here and been inschpired by Inch’s Wood’s song earlier 🤔 Nah, it would take her at least a week to put a rhyme together, fick as duck 🤪

I can feel a Woolly Wanker singalong coming on soon guyyyyyysh 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s why I suggested she could be a patient or a visitor. Knew someone would get the hump over it 😬😅
Oh I thought you meant Hinch was a visitor, and I wasn’t getting the hump. We aren’t mods so aren’t allowed to tell each other what we should talk about😉

Reactions: 10
Another one??!

shes like that Princess Mombi in 'Return To Oz ' - room full of cupboards with a diffrent head in each one 🤣🤣
This film scared the crap out of me when I was younger. The Princess, the wheelers and the bloody rock thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've not broken HIIPA to say what I've said. Looking back someone who said they know someone at the hospital has broken it. People act like the only reason someone would know is if they're a doctor or nurse.
So are you a patient, or visiting a patient 🤔

Reactions: 4
That vote thing made no sense. She's already chosen what's she's done to it. Because all the pictures she's shown were of the sanded parts and painted white.

Reactions: 15
Oh I thought you meant Hinch was a visitor, and I wasn’t getting the hump. We aren’t mods so aren’t allowed to tell each other what we should talk about😉
Didn’t say you were getting the hump. I said I knew people would get the hump as in as soon as the h word (hospital 😉) was mentioned 😩 no one is disclosing anything untoward. As I said things discussed on here should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 7
I think on a gossip site you have to take everything with a pinch of salt.
I absolutely agree and I do but people seem to have picked up and run with it. I posted earlier about the difference between reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. All I can see would qualify for ’reconstructive’ is if she had the arm skin removal that she says she had revised.

Reactions: 5
Honestly I don't know how people are going to manage. My husband earns enough for me to stay at home with the kids, but I've already been trying to find ways to save money with 2 under 3. When it was just one baby, I would shop at Next a lot, and family loved to spoil him with clothes, now with 2 I'm going to charity shops to pick up what I can and the novelty for our extended family of buying clothes has worn off for them.

I'm happy to shop in charity shops, and I've found a lovely secondhand website for kids clothes, but it's nice to get brand new clothes when I can. If Next raise their prices by 8% I don't think I'll even be able to afford their vests!

All that is to say, Sophie's constantly ads and brags is going to be her downfall. This whole "I don't know how I got this lucky" speel is ridiculous. Why not just thank your fans for their support, because without them she wouldn't be where she is. The people who are going to feel the pressure of the increase cost of living are the ones who made her who she is and the only way she slightly acknowledges them is through self-gratifying stories of "your messages give me life" duck off.

Sorry for the rant, I usually don't get too triggered by her but just with the way things are going in the world, Sophie, and any ungrateful, braggy influencers like her, need to sit down.
Hope it's ok for you to post, what 2nd hand website is it you use?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Didn’t say you were getting the hump. I said I knew people would get the hump as in as soon as the h word (hospital 😉) was mentioned 😩 no one is disclosing anything untoward. As I said things discussed on here should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Ok misunderstanding there. im hoping that some of the tea spilt is true😉

Reactions: 8
I’m telling you now
If I had seen Hinch at a hospital or something I would 100% mention it on here!
It’s ok for papers to get a shot and story and say they saw so and so here there and everywhere for the whole world to see so why can’t anybody on here disclose that they had seen her?
And let’s be honest she isn’t really a celeb is she
It’s just little ole soph from down the road ay

• Heart
Reactions: 58
ThaTTTT is soooo cuuuTE! The voice - my 'arrrt ❤ Better than I could ever have imagined! 😂
Faaank yooooo, you are so laaaved (seriously you are @Wize Owl) 2 nuuuu characters created in a morning whooo hooo! Xx 😘
Awww, I’m fannnnnk yooooo schweeet’arrrrrt 💕That’s so loveeeeeeely xx

I’m just catching up with the thread and only just seen this. I’m lookIng forward to having a catalogue of Hinch related chatting/singing characters. Whooo hooo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.