Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausage90

VIP Member
Guys I've co-written Soph's TV show's feem choon with Will Smith. I ain't no plagerist, so full credit to him.

In West Maldonia born and raised
On the sofa was where Soph spent most of her days
Silk purse, grammin', festerin', all cool
Then she bought a mansion, but it didn't have a pool
Big Al made her furniture and she thought it was good
Things went smoothly 'til he ran outta wood
Workmen MDF panelled every surface in sight
She said, "Ahhh clevaahh handsome manz, you've done the work just right".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Henners discussing the Woolly Wankers with Sopha…..in the style of the crazy “Crunky snacks” Hincher 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Winning thread suggestion by @Spacemonkey1972

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

Another 3 day thread from boring Sophie!

We were treated to an update on the dog washroom (yes, seriously), then the ducks came back guyyyyyyshhh!

Soph had clearly been watching the Fiddle and James in the swimming pool video and decided to copy, with a bedtime massage for Hennerz.

On Monday Raymond was found trying to break in through the front door of Llama Lodge. He’d heard he was on Ronnie’s bedroom wall and wanted to see what he looked like, but was thwarted by the high tech security system that Soph’s told us all about.

Monday afternoon was a Home Bargains trip, while chauffeur James waited outside like a good boy.

Soph then gave us a tour of the tradesmen in her new house, where it appears that Big Al is now employed as project manager. Kitchen man Brad somehow managed to be in 3 different houses at once on Monday. These influencers really need to get their stories straight.

On to an undeclared ad (oh hi again Adam) and that was Monday done.

Tuesday brought more alpaca content as that’s all she has, then a mirror that dad made 🥲

She showed off her HB haul - £73 of shit including a timer for the bedroom oioi 😉 then another undeclared ad! Still learning, Soph?
The day was rounded off with late night photos of Lonnie filtered to look like an animation.

And that’s all folks! Good job you nusty trolls are entertaining despite how boring she is!

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob.
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Can I just speak up on the info that i gave on the boob job. If it was anything other than cosmetic i absolutely would have not said a word and thats the truth. However this is completely cosmetic and really not a medical issue that i felt i shouldn't repeat. Was simply sharing a bit of gossip that is true btw. I have a heart and a conscience and would never speak about someone if they were in any way ill or in a vulnerable position. Some of you on here were very nasty towards me .

• Heart
Reactions: 76

mingeandbracket

Important message please read:

➡Do you feel the urge to purchase unnecessary tat made of the cheapest plastics and fill multiple homes with said tat?

➡Are you a desperate cling on who craves the attention of other narcissists and J-List celebrities?

➡Do you use a scouring pad to clean your stainless steel sink and enjoy the occasional tap wank?

➡Are you 'in love' with anything and everything ranging from mundane farmyard animals to moss in a bowl?

➡Does your hand make sudden involuntary claw-like motions and do you find yourself wobbling your head uncontrollably when vexxed?

➡And lastly, does your husband have a micropenis and is secretly in love with your mother?

If you answered yes to all of the above, then congratulations, you are in fact, A CUNT

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Winning thread suggestion by @Spacemonkey1972

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

Another 3 day thread from boring Sophie!

We were treated to an update on the dog washroom (yes, seriously), then the ducks came back guyyyyyyshhh!

Soph had clearly been watching the Fiddle and James in the swimming pool video and decided to copy, with a bedtime massage for Hennerz.

On Monday Raymond was found trying to break in through the front door of Llama Lodge. He’d heard he was on Ronnie’s bedroom wall and wanted to see what he looked like, but was thwarted by the high tech security system that Soph’s told us all about.

Monday afternoon was a Home Bargains trip, while chauffeur James waited outside like a good boy.

Soph then gave us a tour of the tradesmen in her new house, where it appears that Big Al is now employed as project manager. Kitchen man Brad somehow managed to be in 3 different houses at once on Monday. These influencers really need to get their stories straight.

On to an undeclared ad (oh hi again Adam) and that was Monday done.

Tuesday brought more alpaca content as that’s all she has, then a mirror that dad made 🥲

She showed off her HB haul - £73 of shit including a timer for the bedroom oioi 😉 then another undeclared ad! Still learning, Soph?
The day was rounded off with late night photos of Lonnie filtered to look like an animation.

And that’s all folks! Good job you nusty trolls are entertaining despite how boring she is!

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob.
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Oh my thread title. How did this happen to little old me. I’ve tried before but then I bought likes and contacted Gleam and now I’ve got a title. Guyzzzzz I luvzzz it
I’d like to thank my mummaz and pa who’s crying as we speak. Dabbing his tears with a wooden hanky. I’m away to celebrate with crunky snaks and lashings of rola cola. I await my award. Hope it’s covered in crappy gems and delivered by its own little driver

• Haha
Reactions: 71

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I bet all the young love Island girls laugh at her trying to be all pally with them.

This is how they see you hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 68

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
The people commenting on his (Russell’s) video saying Mrs Hinch alpacas don’t spit.. Uh yes they do all alpacas do, she just doesn’t show the REALITY of having alpacas and them spitting she likes to show the Disney / everything is perfect version.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
You know what I've just realised? You NEVER see them going to a wedding, christening, 40th birthday do. I know the past two years haven't been filled with social events but still....
Is it that they don't actually have friends, or are they so known for stealing the limelight they don't get invited anymore?

Reactions: 66

YorkshireTeaTime

Just thinking out loud here…. Are they filming the renovation?
the builders wearing shirts with “crew” on the them..
Them not actually living there (apparently)
Kids out of the way.
back and forth constantly.
Everything being done so quickly, all the builders in at once?
her stupid new “voiceover” voice...
I don’t know, I just get a sneaky feeling that misery mansion makeover is being filmed by someone other than the sofa sloth herself….

• Wow
Reactions: 66

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’m away this weekend, but caught up with madam twat’s stories this morning. I showed them to Mr Wize Owl and we’re both completely shocked and disgusted by her behaviour, so just had to pop on here with a message for Sopha as she obviously reads here, so much of her content is based on what’s said here...

I was going to write a message about her and Inch being irresponsible arseholes, but it would just go over their heads because their arrogant and self important. All they care about is where the next pound is coming from. They think nothing of using their own children and risk hurting them, trying to make out the Woolly Wankers are their best buddies for content and engagement with twats who see nothing wrong with that behaviour and worship them.

Also, there’s those who come here to read and bitch about tattle who absolutely worship Hinch and defend her when the truth is pointed out. If they can’t see that putting a defenceless toddler in the path of 3 alpacas, who only care about food and nothing about who gives it to them, then their just as bad as the two twats, because they think it’s acceptable. They also think it’s acceptable for her to pretend to be best friends with her “Fans” yet she’s only interested in brand “Hinch” and flogging her tat to them. What a lovely woman hey? 🙄

Seeing Raymond (FFS, what a ridiculous name for an alpaca) pronking and scaring the ducks this morning and the speed he ran at also made Mr Wize Owl and I both feel sick and our blood boil, knowing those ducks could easily be Ronnie. He wouldn’t stand a chance. She would never get to him in time and the fact that Inch was also there shows that he’s fine and accepting of it all. Fiddle too, I would include Weeping Al, but I feel he just has to do as he’s told.

So, I could say what irresponsible, money grabbing, poor excuse for parents and Influencers Sopha and Inch are, but I’m going to say this:

Sopha and Inch, you’re a pair of absolute cunts. I hope all the brands that you represent and your management team stop using you to make money, do the right thing and cut ties with you, unless they agree with your behaviour. This shows them in such a bad light, having a representative who thinks it’s fine and often funny endangering her own child.

Perhaps the press should do a story on this instead of licking her arse. It’s NOT OK and as Mr Wize Owl said he fears, as I do, it will all end in tears. We hope it’s not one of the children or even Henners. And it’s not the Woolly Wankers fault either, as much as they creep me out, I hope one or more won’t suffer at her expense to use them for content 🤬

Edit to add: I didn’t intend to write an essay on this 😂 she’s just totally pissed me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 65