Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing if someone says she's been in hospital they mean as a patient not a visitor🙂
She was a patient and I can't disclose where or how I've seen her but I could see she didn't have anything resembling a sports bra that I could tell.

Reactions: 22
I follow a lovely woman on Instagram who has terminal breast cancer. Today she started a new type of chemo and has posted about how hard it’s been. Hinch actually liked this post then went on to post about losing sleep over a bleeping stair case. Now I know they both live different lives but it just got to me. This wonderful woman is basically dying yet she spends everyday raising awareness.

Also if she wants to paint her stairs white then do it. Nobody gives a crap what type of wood it is. Just say this is how I want it so this is what I’m doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Guyssshh I just accidentally voted on her stupid poll about the staircase 🤦‍♀️ Went to tap the screen for the next story and tapped to vote for sand the oak and paint the rest white. bleeping fewwwwnin with myself
Oh no!! 🤣 I accidentally did that on one of burpee Jesus’s polls, but at least he gives you the option to imply he's a bellend 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was a patient and I can't disclose where or how I've seen her but I could see she didn't have anything resembling a sports bra that I could tell.
Are you able to say which department or whether its a plastic surgery suite

Reactions: 8
I follow a lovely woman on Instagram who has terminal breast cancer. Today she started a new type of chemo and has posted about how hard it’s been. Hinch actually liked this post then went on to post about losing sleep over a bleeping stair case. Now I know they both live different lives but it just got to me. This wonderful woman is basically dying yet she spends everyday raising awareness.

Also if she wants to paint her stairs white then do it. Nobody gives a crap what type of wood it is. Just say this is how I want it so this is what I’m doing.
I follow her too she's incredible, hunch is a bleep!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Is that Nicknacklou? She’s amazing, now she’s an account worth following, I love her energy 😊 so inspirational

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think my bingo is the fact she showed thst body candle and now tea about her in hospital definitely suggests plastic surgery

Reactions: 21
Sleepless nights over a bleeping staircase? She really is a grade A bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel like discussing why someone has been in hospital is crossing a line, even if it is Hinch.
I agree a medical person shouldn't give the info but we're free to talk about what we like🙂

Just had a thought, most are assuming it's a medical person saying Hinch is in hospital, maybe its a patient🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just hoping that her next 'book' isn't a kids book and she's practicing rhymes for it ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She filters her pictures so much her staircase isn’t even that bloody orange!!
Its so she can justify changing it. There’s nothing wrong with it. I think she forgets she’s shown it during one of her brag fests. It’s a done deal I bet. Sanded and painted months ago. Not to mention she’s posting old pics because she’s in having cosmetic surgery 😉

Edit to add: shown it during a brag fest meaning we know it’s not orange.

Reactions: 19
I agree a medical person shouldn't give the info but we're free to talk about what we like🙂

Just had a thought, most are assuming it's a medical person saying Hinch is in hospital, maybe its a patient🤔
I've not broken HIIPA to say what I've said. Looking back someone who said they know someone at the hospital has broken it. People act like the only reason someone would know is if they're a doctor or nurse.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.