Mrs Hinch #528 tend farm, tend jobs, tend ducks. Here’s me with my tend f…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was a patient and I can't disclose where or how I've seen her but I could see she didn't have anything resembling a sports bra that I could tell.
I'm going with baby number 3 then, she'll birth baby Jennie/Pennie or whatever rhymes with Lennie on SS wedding day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm intrigued by the hospital admission situation lol...
Could it be pregnancy related.
Nose job
Bbl
Just boobies
Maybe she's unwell. Altho if really poorly I doubt she's be crying over a stair case.

I wonder!! 😶🤔 to be quite honest I wish I could afford a boobjob! After 3 kids mine resemble two balloons that have just deflated. 😪😆

Reactions: 16
Nose job
Bbl
Just boobies
Maybe she's unwell. Altho if really poorly I doubt she's be crying over a stair case.

I wonder!! 😶🤔 to be quite honest I wish I could afford a boobjob! After 3 kids mine resemble two balloons that have just deflated. 😪😆
The person with tea has said definitely cosmetic, she's not ill🙂

• Heart
Can we remember that she commented on or liked (I can’t remember) something on Sophie May Dickson’s account.

SMD has had every bloody surgery going by the looks of it. I’ve been reading her thread and it’s… erm… enlightening 😳

She’s not an obvious choice for Hinch to follow. Maybe she was getting surgery inspo….

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can we remember that she commented on or liked (I can’t remember) something on Sophie May Dickson’s account.

SMD has had every bloody surgery going by the looks of it. I’ve been reading her thread and it’s… erm… enlightening 😳

She’s not an obvious choice for Hinch to follow. Maybe she was getting surgery inspo….
And she's a hooker😳

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It was probs just a quick in/out jobbie having her size 17 foots reduced to the size 5s she's always dreamed of. Blessed be thy small foot 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Imagine if the biggest thing you had to worry about was whether to paint your bloody staircase. No one apart from the huns bleeping cares Soph,you are just not that important 🥱as for the cosmetic surgery she’d NEVER admit it,and you’d never know she’s behind that many filters.
P.s Soph,your house will still be creepy as duck however much paint you add. ATV👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nose job
Bbl
Just boobies

Perhaps she getting her broken toe fixed or wanted some more morphine 😂

• Haha
Everything to be honest but going to keep quiet until it comes out as i got shot down and deemed a liar last time even though this is a gossip page and made for spilling tea 🐸☕
If it counts for anything, I believed you from the start, and believe you even more now because the almost ‘radio silence’ from her the last 2 days pretty much confirms what you said :)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.