Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a total dimwit and doesn’t ever think about the world around her she’s safe in her own little bubble. One of her chandeliers at £300 or thereabouts would just about buy 300 litres of heating oil to keep a family warm for a few months. I don’t if it’s ignorance with her or just pure greed but she has no idea how people are suffering at the minute and doesn’t give a flying duck

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lennie quick put the toy leek down and don't play with it again, you will soon have a bedroom with a full garden patch mural and leek pictures in your bathroom 😬😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Happy IWD Soph, I wrote you a poem xoxo

More llama content than London zoo,
Really bored of the fat dog too
(Sorry Henry, we blame her, not you).

Have you apologised to Eileen yet?
I don’t think she’ll just forget.
New Tesco range; no colour seen.
Cashing in on kids is obscene.
Have you seen the new Fairy liquid?

Is it worth the extra few quid?
Soph’s oblivious to karma,

All she does is feed her llamas

Bags of carrots, peeled and chopped.
Oh, how her content has dropped.
Roy is dominant in the herd,
Irresponsible Soph, and quite absurd
Now you’ve treated them as pets.
Gone to llama people soon, we bet.

No-one spots Soph in the wild,
Although we’d recognise her child.
Ronnie Roo, or little Lon,
Cause their privacy is long since gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Why 🤷‍♀️ Just why?

Okay you’ve got your alpacas

They have god knows how much land to run around

Why would you encourage them into your home?

is it supposed to be funny or adorable because it’s not it just smacks of privilege

I know it’s her house her money her life but the past couple of days have pissed me off
The over the top bathroom for a 2 year old
A baby with an en-suite and yes I get it you are never ever leaving and they will grow into their bathrooms etc but read the room

Your average person is dreading April, the massive hike in utilities that will push families to the brink but yeah keep boasting and have your crappy alpacas trampling through your home

just sick of her

and no your stories don’t bring a smile they just make me think ‘ over entitled moron’ with more money than sense

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve not looked at her crap for a few weeks now.
It was making me too angry. All the bragging when in the real world people are fleeing from horror, leaving their loved ones behind. I couldn’t give a duck what her new house looks like, couldn’t give a duck about her animals, couldn’t give a duck about her fake, lie of a life.
She has absolutely no idea of real life!!! 🤬
Rant over. Sorry x
Feel exactly the same, cannot be doing it with instaloons who have no concept of real life. Really really wish people would wake up to all these grabby, greedy salepeople - sorry I mean influencers🙄 and see they couldn't care less except themselves!

Reactions: 18
Happy IWD Soph, I wrote you a poem xoxo

More llama content than London zoo,
Really bored of the fat dog too
(Sorry Henry, we blame her, not you).

Have you apologised to Eileen yet?
I don’t think she’ll just forget.
New Tesco range; no colour seen.
Cashing in on kids is obscene.
Have you seen the new Fairy liquid?

Is it worth the extra few quid?
Soph’s oblivious to karma,

All she does is feed her llamas

Bags of carrots, peeled and chopped.
Oh, how her content has dropped.
Roy is dominant in the herd,
Irresponsible Soph, and quite absurd
Now you’ve treated them as pets.
Gone to llama people soon, we bet.

No-one spots Soph in the wild,
Although we’d recognise her child.
Ronnie Roo, or little Lon,
Cause their privacy is long since gone.
Incredible! I love you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A toddler and baby having their own bathroom is just… I dunno I’ve no words. Why is there still so many lick hole stupid brain dead cunts following and worshipping her? It’s actually sickening. When she was in Castle Greyskull atleast she was the tiniest bit relatable at times, but no, now she’s buying £200 chandeliers to put in her bleeping obese bleep of a dogs room. She deserves not one bleeping morsel of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my word, just seen online people who dressed their kids up as hinch for world book day 🤦‍♀️ - who are these parents who think doing this is like a badge of honour and secondly god alone knows what the teachers thought since their parents missed the whole point of world book day.

Reactions: 13
A toddler and baby having their own bathroom is just… I dunno I’ve no words. Why is there still so many lick hole stupid brain dead cunts following and worshipping her? It’s actually sickening. When she was in Castle Greyskull atleast she was the tiniest bit relatable at times, but no, now she’s buying £200 chandeliers to put in her bleeping obese bleep of a dogs room. She deserves not one bleeping morsel of it.
She will never,ever stop either. Unless hopefully the money dries up 😤

Reactions: 14
How could you do that to Shirl? Shame on you.
I’ve been rewatching Bad Girls and BritBox and Shirl aka Yvonne is incredible. A super witch 🤣

The way she spends it, it will dry up. I can’t imagine those bathrooms are cheap even though they look it. Lennie’s bathroom looks super similar to Rex’s too 🤔 not that any of the toddlers need their own bathrooms in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will try her hand at anything. She started as a cleaning account, and now what even is she? A how not to rear your children and how to impulsively spend thousands every day account? There’s no way they’ll ever go back to normal jobs, sure jimbob is near the retirement age the old saggy balled bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve been rewatching Bad Girls and BritBox and Shirl aka Yvonne is incredible. A super witch 🤣

The way she spends it, it will dry up. I can’t imagine those bathrooms are cheap even though they look it. Lennie’s bathroom looks super similar to Rex’s too 🤔 not that any of the toddlers need their own bathrooms in the first place.
I know,it makes me so mad the way she spends money then brags about it. The cost of those chandeliers…ridiculous,even more so in the current climate.Brag,brag,brag

Reactions: 9
Oh my word, just seen online people who dressed their kids up as hinch for world book day 🤦‍♀️ - who are these parents who think doing this is like a badge of honour and secondly god alone knows what the teachers thought since their parents missed the whole point of world book day.
"But little Laney lavves er" - why the frig would a primary school age child be into Mrs Hinch? All for the 'gram innit! (And apologies to any Laney's out there, it was the first name that sprang to mind)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.