Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids bathrooms are just crazy!
If that was my house I’d lock those en suites and forget about them and have one good family bathroom they can both use. Then reassess the situation in ten years time when they might actually need/want a bathroom of their own.
Exactly! My eldest teen has only recently got his own en-suite and showers daily. He would never have used that when he was smaller. My two, when they were toddlers, really disliked showers. Loved bath time though when they could play with their toys in the bath.

Reactions: 22
Why does Henry need a chandelier in his room?
But I suppose everything must match, cost a lot and look good for the gram.

She is seriously a nut job.
I'm so mad about the dogs room 😠
My daughter currently sleeping on a mattress on the floor while I save up for a bed frame.
I have very little spare money and never buy on credit so I have been saving £5 a week for a frame for her.
I work 3 jobs - 60 hours a week!!
She is just so out of touch with the real world

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Bet she can’t wait to have another brand new house, with new fittings to clean again. She never cleans anything really dirty. Watch those ads ramp up again.

Reactions: 14
IMG_20220308_093500.jpg
I just can't unsee it now,like Shirley borrowed one of Heather's headbands 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What’s with the quote this morning:

Balance Work and Family
Do It All But Don’t Burnout
Be the fun mum be the firm mum

That is not YOU Sophie darling, I’ll change it for you;

Plagiarising peoples posts, dump Paid ads and get hubby to look after your family
Take a few days off a week, have a holiday every few months! Never burnsout
Fun Mum 😂😂😂😂😂 can’t answer that one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just been and looked at the bathroom design that her mate Brad has shared.

Is it only me who (given all the space and money and freedom) would make sure there was a bath in a 3 year old’s bathroom?

Ron will only have a shower.
Favourite child Lonnie is having a bath in his 🙄 Henry is probably having a lazy spa in his

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She needs to be considerate with Ron. Now we have no idea if he's on the spectrum? But if he is, she needs to be mindful of just up rooting him out of his bedroom. Despite it being very much done for her, it's still going to be his. Has she thought of possible ramifications of just moving him when it suits her? It may not be that simple and cause him unnecessary stress.

Reactions: 21
Imagine being responsible for dragging women back to the 50's. Imagine being responsible for plunging vulnerable women in to crippling debt as they try to emulate your unachievable lifestyle. Imagine leaving it to your husband and mum to raise your children because you're a grown woman who can't do ANYTHING on their own. Imagine using filters for every single photo, or hiding behind your children (because it's okay to show their faces when they can't consent right?). Imagine using your platform to brag, brag, brag about your next purchase while mothers, wives, sisters and daughters are fleeing for their lives from a war, not knowing where their child will get their next meal or a safe and warm place to sleep. Leaving their homes and lives behind with only what they can carry. Or imagine staying behind and listening to night after night of shelling, wondering if you and your family will even see another sunrise. Imagine using your platform to dox other women who call you out and set your minions on them. Imagine stealing another woman's words that she wrote about her own journey with her own son (and changing his name to your sons name). And then imagine accusing her of invading your sons privacy when she at least had the decency to crop out his face (while you've previously uploaded photos of him naked in the bath or on the toilet). Imagine note even apologising to another hard working woman after all that! After you've been proven a liar, once again. And imagine after doing that you still claim to raise other women up.

You can take your international women's day quote and shove it up your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Can’t get a thing right can she 😂 really not cut out for this influencer bollocks is she, most of them are twats but Soph gets it consistently wrong every time! Women supporting women unless you’re plagiarising them and they don’t lick your arse 🙄

Imagine being responsible for dragging women back to the 50's. Imagine being responsible for plunging vulnerable women in to crippling debt as they try to emulate your unachievable lifestyle. Imagine leaving it to your husband and mum to raise your children because you're a grown woman who can't do ANYTHING on their own. Imagine using filters for every single photo, or hiding behind your children (because it's okay to show their faces when they can't consent right?). Imagine using your platform to brag, brag, brag about your next purchase while mothers, wives, sisters and daughters are fleeing for their lives from a war, not knowing where their child will get their next meal or a safe and warm place to sleep. Leaving their homes and lives behind with only what they can carry. Or imagine staying behind and listening to night after night of shelling, wondering if you and your family will even see another sunrise. Imagine using your platform to dox other women who call you out and set your minions on them. Imagine stealing another woman's words that she wrote about her own journey with her own son (and changing his name to your sons name). And then imagine accusing her of invading your sons privacy when she at least had the decency to crop out his face (while you've previously uploaded photos of him naked in the bath or on the toilet). Imagine note even apologising to another hard working woman after all that! After you've been proven a liar, once again. And imagine after doing that you still claim to raise other women up.

You can take your international women's day quote and shove it up your arse.

😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If Lonnie is the age she says he is then I reckon she will be going for another 18 month age gap.
I really
Hope she stops at two she barely looks after the children she has how any of her hinchers can find her even slightly relatable
I’ve no idea . I’m so behind on these threads since baby no 3 came along trying to catch up 🤣

Reactions: 17
Lons bathroom won't look exactly like Brads design. The plumbing differs in their posts, so she'll have a different bath and most probably a shower in the bath as well.

I am shooketh that there's another lie 🙄
Its madness, I saved for a long time for my bathroom refit. Its almost identical to this one and it's for a baby 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jesus she always posts Debbie downer quotes.. its never anything happy and uplifting. She actually makes me feel depressed.

Reactions: 25
I'm wondering at what point she realises no one gives a tit what her kids bathrooms look like. When did it even become a thing.... cheers for making me feel like tit hun cos my 18 year old doesn't have his own bathroom but your 2 year old does... 😴😴😴

Reactions: 27
I'm wondering at what point she realises no one gives a tit what her kids bathrooms look like. When did it even become a thing.... cheers for making me feel like tit hun cos my 18 year old doesn't have his own bathroom but your 2 year old does... 😴😴😴
Difference is your kid knows you love them and protect them. Her kids won’t be able to say the same about her when they’re older. They won’t have any nice stories to tell of their selfish Mother, just that she got them a bathroom each for Instagram.

I know which Mum I’d rather

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Did she really just wish everyone a "Happy International Women's Day" ?

It's not a celebration you nutter, it's a day of awareness of the injustices women as a sex class face in the world. Livid!
My Facebook is full of people wishing each other a happy IWD 🤦🏻‍♀️

All the photos she’s been tagged in for IWD too. Yeahhhh…she’s a total inspiration 🙄
Such a huge inspiration. She’s taken the woman’s role in life back to the 1940’s imo with all this clean house is a happy house etc tit she used to peddle.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.