Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not looked at her crap for a few weeks now.
It was making me too angry. All the bragging when in the real world people are fleeing from horror, leaving their loved ones behind. I couldn’t give a duck what her new house looks like, couldn’t give a duck about her animals, couldn’t give a duck about her fake, lie of a life.
She has absolutely no idea of real life!!! 🤬
Rant over. Sorry x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s so weird. Lonnie has a bath although it doesn’t look like a full size one, it looks shorter.
Both bathrooms look lovely but I feel both are impractical. Ronnie won’t be able to shower alone yet, probably won’t like water over his head/face anyway, and to try to shower him it will involve Hinch or Inch getting in or getting incredibly wet (I’ve had this experience whilst staying in a holiday lodge with only a shower!!)

Then Lennie’s bathroom… he’s only got a bath, no shower. So as he gets older and wants a quick freshen up before/after school he’ll have to run a bath. There’s no shower hose by the looks of it which makes sense as that shape bath would mean water would go all over the floor.

As usual, it’s aesthetics before practicality 🙄

Reactions: 28

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh here we go..... open your eyes soph, step into the real world you don't have a clue so take your post for international women's day and shove it where the sun don't shine.

We dont have millions in the bank, two houses, wank taps for our jobs, have a husband at home 24/7, have a mum attached to us 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why do kids need their own bathroom, bloody stupid idea & as ugly as the ugly dinosaur monstrosity at her idiot best bubs to the moon & back?

Reactions: 20
Did she really just wish everyone a "Happy International Women's Day" ?

It's not a celebration you nutter, it's a day of awareness of the injustices women as a sex class face in the world. Livid!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Speaking of International Women's Day and absolute queens....have you apologised to Eileen yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Women supporting women… like you know crediting another woman’s words when you wish to share them on your own platform….

Not rocket science is it, credit eileen already goddamn!

Edit - poor grammar, sorry !

• Heart
Reactions: 45

It's not a celebration you nutter, it's a day of awareness of the injustices women as a sex class face in the world. Livid!
I've seen a lot of international women's day posts this morning. It's a bandwagon that sadly people jump on without any thought as to why!

Sophie is all about women supporting women now is she?

Lets be real here, Sophie would quite happily throw another woman under the bus as long as she got what she wants, her recent behaviour with Eileen shows she is outside the sisterhood not inside it , so she can shut her trap about women supporting women. Sophie wants all the credit no matter where it came from!

• Sad
Reactions: 44
The kids bathrooms are just crazy!
If that was my house I’d lock those en suites and forget about them and have one good family bathroom they can both use. Then reassess the situation in ten years time when they might actually need/want a bathroom of their own.

Reactions: 26

Yep like it's Easter or something. Omg guys can't wait to celebrate by cleaning all day and being the really progressive woman I am!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
International women’s day - Women supporting other women? Yet Mrs Hinch will not credit Eileen for the quote she stole? Nor will she say sorry! What a hypocrite! Hope Eileen sees this! Soph is such a nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do you know what though?

this bleep absolutely confirms I’m a bleeping ace mother.

my kids rooms are child led and sensory spaces for them. Everything I do is for them. They have a private life. I would never not safeguard them and expose them on the internet.

I absolutely love how great as a parent she makes me feel. Sometimes I have bad days like we all do and think “am I enough?” Then I watch this absolute fool and realise I’m a brilliant mum and my kids thrive and that’s because of me.

so let’s be honest tattlers she does do one good thing. She makes us feel good about our own parenting! Just feel very sad them poor boys have to grow up with That thing
This 1000%!!!! I've felt exactly the same. My children are in their 20s and incredibly independent. I love them to bits but I don't want to spend every minute of the day with them, they have their own life and friends. Sopha is permanently attached to her parents which is a massive fail.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.