Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to always have to do a kind of manic laughing and talking at the same time every time she films one of her children doing something, or Henry or those alpacas, why doesn't she talk to them normally ever.

Reactions: 24
I'm finding it pretty sad that women are sharing photos of Hinch as an inspiration to women. What exactly has she done to be inspirational?? Did people not know how to clean their homes before she came along? Was the world a slightly worse place before her and her huns filled their homes with tacky grey tit and mirrored furniture? Could we not manage before we were told to "Live, Love, Laugh"?? What exactly has Hinch done for anyone that wasn't in some way a benefit to herself?? Strong woman my arse. She can't do anything without her mother or carer holding her hand.

My face when I see her tagged in IWD posts

1646742346675.png

• Haha
Reactions: 47
how do we know her mum was there? Missed that 😂😂
She’s always there …kids spending more time with her than hinch herself.
you know she’s a alpacazzz mummazzz so she can’t be around all the time.
Hope this helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know it's been said before, but I'll say it again. That house is becoming more and more like a set. Did anyone notice that she still has the Hinch tags on the candle and basket in the video on Lonnie? To me it just looked like another sneaky way for her to get her tat into view without declaring it as an Ad.
Castle greyskull isn't a home, it's an Instagram Hinch film set.

Reactions: 31
3 sets of adult cutlery, 3 drinks and 3 main meals. Ronnie was already eating his lunch with cutlery.
Also, she very clearly avoided filing one side of the table. All four of them were crammed on one half so there was definitely at least one other person there. And the most obvious clue of all: she can't do anything without her mum hanging around like a bad smell.

Reactions: 22
Why has Lennie got Ronnie's Bucket she did for him this women is a clueless twit!

Reactions: 18
The kids bathrooms are just crazy!
If that was my house I’d lock those en suites and forget about them and have one good family bathroom they can both use. Then reassess the situation in ten years time when they might actually need/want a bathroom of their own.
She’s just giving herself more rooms to tend clean.

But the Dr said she should be bottled and no one would need medication 🥺🤥🤥🤥🤥

she’s very woe is me.
More like “yeah it could be worse, you could be her”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMFG I'm in a cafe and get served this!! Fucksake min!!! bleep is everywhere
20220308_125621.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Urgh she’s just a lazy mom !! I can understand some parents taking a tablet with them if they are going to the restaurant, but in this case they are in their own igloo so it’s not like Ronnie is going to run away and “bother” other clients?!
They can actually allow themselves to laugh sing talk loud, it’s just them !
I feel so sorry for those poor kids … especially Ronnie View attachment 1110355
Last night I spent 10 hours entertaining my 3 year and 1 year old and keeping them still in a service station after the car breaking down and waiting to be recovered. The last hour I had to bring YouTube out. And she can't even do it for an hour or so 🙄
I have nothing against parents using tablets but it's the fact she never interacts with her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm going full petty today, but two things are winding me up:

1. "Wall mural" where tf else would a MURAL go?? Literally what it means.
2. Nothing is that funny. Why is she always laughing? I love a good laugh as much as the next person, but come on. It's probably quite confusing for the kids as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.