Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Here's some questions for you.

1. How did Ronnie tell you he specifically wanted a farm themed bedroom?
2. Why do babies/toddlers need their own bathroom?
3. Why is poor Lonnie also having a greige room...give the kid some colour! Out of the farm, into the woodland. How about a proper nursery theme?
4. Why don't you buy a huge bag of unpeeled carrots from a local farm (not yours obvs as not a farm) to support your local farmers instead of feeding your woolly wankers M&S best juliennes?
5. Why don't you ever have nail growth?
6. What's the crack with these "one flew over the cuckoo's next Friday freshen up videos about?
7. Why is everything "I , I and I"? What about "we" if it is a family home and you're in a partnership? Or is it because you want to make it clear you've made the money?
8. Why is your dog so fat?
9. Why you lie, like, all the time?
10. Have you apologised to Eileen yet?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
I'm getting beauty and the beast vibes from this new gaff !

🎵Be our guest, Be our guest,

Come on in, but wear a vest.....🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 112
Imagine being responsible for dragging women back to the 50's. Imagine being responsible for plunging vulnerable women in to crippling debt as they try to emulate your unachievable lifestyle. Imagine leaving it to your husband and mum to raise your children because you're a grown woman who can't do ANYTHING on their own. Imagine using filters for every single photo, or hiding behind your children (because it's okay to show their faces when they can't consent right?). Imagine using your platform to brag, brag, brag about your next purchase while mothers, wives, sisters and daughters are fleeing for their lives from a war, not knowing where their child will get their next meal or a safe and warm place to sleep. Leaving their homes and lives behind with only what they can carry. Or imagine staying behind and listening to night after night of shelling, wondering if you and your family will even see another sunrise. Imagine using your platform to dox other women who call you out and set your minions on them. Imagine stealing another woman's words that she wrote about her own journey with her own son (and changing his name to your sons name). And then imagine accusing her of invading your sons privacy when she at least had the decency to crop out his face (while you've previously uploaded photos of him naked in the bath or on the toilet). Imagine note even apologising to another hard working woman after all that! After you've been proven a liar, once again. And imagine after doing that you still claim to raise other women up.

You can take your international women's day quote and shove it up your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Question.Just how many trade vans can Soph fit on her drive at one time?
Answer.Loads.
It's a busy day no wonder she can't find thetime the words for her money maker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

Ferguson

VIP Member
I promise every single one of you, that if when I win the lottery this week, I will send Chris £1million to paint over the whole mural, in Egyptian cotton. Not say anything. Just leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 94

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Winning thread suggestion by @Cleaningnothinching

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

A reflection on the lack of content from everyone’s favourite ‘tend cleaner, we made a thread last an entire weekend. Maybe Sopha negotiated a flexible working agreement after mat leave and she only has to work 2 hours a week?

On Saturday morning Soph warmed our nusty hearts by saying they were taking the boys swimming. Of course, this didn’t happen and we were treated instead to some #ad content with the worst voiceover ever. Don’t give up the day j… Oh. Never mind.

We do understand the attraction to Jamie now though woo hoo ooo

3F5FF810-72A6-4696-B911-6B179032C2E4.jpeg

An afternoon trip to Llama Lodge (not a farm) where Henry took himself for a walk - and who can blame him, that’s the most exercise he’s had in years.

More dust for the lucky llamas, which got me thinking about when she last provided Ronnie with some sensory enrichment? Oh yes, I remember, never.

Sunday was a day off (didn’t think to let the huns know Soph? Bet they were worried about you 🥺) then Monday began with some distasteful brags (and undeclared ads?) about chandeliers & four-poster beds and… you guessed it… the woolly wankers!
Please Sophie, stop putting Ronnie at risk by sending him alone to run in front of livestock.

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob.
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The secret garden is not a secret.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Happy IWD Soph, I wrote you a poem xoxo

More llama content than London zoo,
Really bored of the fat dog too
(Sorry Henry, we blame her, not you).

Have you apologised to Eileen yet?
I don’t think she’ll just forget.
New Tesco range; no colour seen.
Cashing in on kids is obscene.
Have you seen the new Fairy liquid?

Is it worth the extra few quid?
Soph’s oblivious to karma,

All she does is feed her llamas

Bags of carrots, peeled and chopped.
Oh, how her content has dropped.
Roy is dominant in the herd,
Irresponsible Soph, and quite absurd
Now you’ve treated them as pets.
Gone to llama people soon, we bet.

No-one spots Soph in the wild,
Although we’d recognise her child.
Ronnie Roo, or little Lon,
Cause their privacy is long since gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Jaymeeee, how can I show everyone that I'm really lovely and concerned and all that about the world being in suchhhh a bad sshtate?"

"Oi oi! Don't worry abaaat it, Princess. Whack the eldest boy out in the garden on 'is own in front of the wild and temperamental animals and show em all wot a lovely bedroom the dog is gonna have. Oi oi, sorted!"

😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 90

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She can't control her own kid so she shots a tablet infront of him to keep him hush. I don't have issues with tablets, my kids have them but never at meal times and certainly not at a restaurant or cafe, and not all day, morning til night like Ronnie does. Everytime you see Ronnie his tablet is on.... Her parenting is lazy, and simply 'cba controlling him, give him a tablet he's happy I don't have to interact with him'.

I see other plates too 😴 try going out as a family of 4 alone one time Soph. It's not hard. I don't know how Jamie hasn't opened his mouth, the constant tit feeding is embarrassing. It's not cute, it's not lovely how she's so close to her family. There's close, then there's close.

Nachos as a meal too. She seems to have a thing from pringles, doritos, crisps in general. Try having a meal Soph, you'll feel better actually letting your body eat once in a while.

I can't stand the woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Do you know what though?

this cunt absolutely confirms I’m a fucking ace mother.

my kids rooms are child led and sensory spaces for them. Everything I do is for them. They have a private life. I would never not safeguard them and expose them on the internet.

I absolutely love how great as a parent she makes me feel. Sometimes I have bad days like we all do and think “am I enough?” Then I watch this absolute fool and realise I’m a brilliant mum and my kids thrive and that’s because of me.

so let’s be honest tattlers she does do one good thing. She makes us feel good about our own parenting! Just feel very sad them poor boys have to grow up with That thing

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’m never one to defend Hinch or her parenting, and I feel like I need to wash my mouth out for saying this, but…. if Ron is neuroduverse in any way, he might find the whole thing overwhelming and the tablet allows him to be in his own little world where he feels comfortable and safe.

Maybe @Suebigfatsue87 could explain better than me (or correct me if I’m talking bollocks)

Reactions: 73

Blah blah 2020

We will never paint over it...... oh like when you extended grey skull and put a H in bricks because you would never move?!

• Haha
Reactions: 71