Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been watching her dancing in the cleaning videos, or her worm

Just wrote the same thing... sorry if I nearly plagiarised you then 🤣🤣🤣
It’s ok my love. I might have plagiarised you! Great minds think alike. We are just women supporting women 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Urgh she’s just a lazy mom !! I can understand some parents taking a tablet with them if they are going to the restaurant, but in this case they are in their own igloo so it’s not like Ronnie is going to run away and “bother” other clients?!
They can actually allow themselves to laugh sing talk loud, it’s just them !
I feel so sorry for those poor kids … especially Ronnie
02186798-D6BB-4C22-A206-F5AB0DB9CA64.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Urgh she’s just a lazy mom !! I can understand some parents taking a tablet with them if they are going to the restaurant, but in this case they are in their own igloo so it’s not like Ronnie is going to run away and “bother” other clients?!
I feel so sorry for those poor kids … especially Ronnie View attachment 1110355
Still cracks me up that she hid that her Mum was with them, AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Geeez Soph why don’t you turn the TV off for once and get down on the floor and play with your baby! Does she know that TVs have an OFF switch? 🤦‍♀️
Sorry but this is getting to be a real bug bear of mine. No wonder Ron is always in front of a screen - his Mother is exactly the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor Ron feels like he is on a hospital ward every time he by goes to his toilet poor sod
This!!!! I knew his mural reminded me of something, it's exactly it, those weird hospital murals, that add to the anxiety of already ill children, it's always either those or out of date characters, Bob the builder or the twennies. Our children's hospital has weird statues too.

Reactions: 24
Imagine being responsible for dragging women back to the 50's. Imagine being responsible for plunging vulnerable women in to crippling debt as they try to emulate your unachievable lifestyle. Imagine leaving it to your husband and mum to raise your children because you're a grown woman who can't do ANYTHING on their own. Imagine using filters for every single photo, or hiding behind your children (because it's okay to show their faces when they can't consent right?). Imagine using your platform to brag, brag, brag about your next purchase while mothers, wives, sisters and daughters are fleeing for their lives from a war, not knowing where their child will get their next meal or a safe and warm place to sleep. Leaving their homes and lives behind with only what they can carry. Or imagine staying behind and listening to night after night of shelling, wondering if you and your family will even see another sunrise. Imagine using your platform to dox other women who call you out and set your minions on them. Imagine stealing another woman's words that she wrote about her own journey with her own son (and changing his name to your sons name). And then imagine accusing her of invading your sons privacy when she at least had the decency to crop out his face (while you've previously uploaded photos of him naked in the bath or on the toilet). Imagine note even apologising to another hard working woman after all that! After you've been proven a liar, once again. And imagine after doing that you still claim to raise other women up.

You can take your international women's day quote and shove it up your arse.
Take a bow 🙇‍♀️ 👏👏

Reactions: 15
I feel so sorry for those poor kids … especially Ronnie View attachment 1110355
The TV always seems to be on as well. These poor kids are never away from screens!
I'll admit I do bring a tablet as back up when we go out for meals. But usually the meal is a lunch after several hours in a soft play/trampolining/long walk around a nature reserve etc. Always a long activity for our toddler followed by lunch and it ONLY comes out if he's getting too restless in his seat while everyone else is still eating. And even then I slide myself around to sit next to him so we can play a game together on it (instead of just being glued to a TV show). From what we see of Ronnie he seems to have it plonked in front of him for every meal, even when he's at home where it shouldn't even matter if he's kicking off 😢

Reactions: 19
Can she please duck off now?! She’s really doing my head in recently.

Also why is she showing Lonnie’s leek toy? I’ve seen local to me that a disabled little girl has lost her leek toy exactly the same. Probably totally unrelated but I also feel like if Zoph has seen that she would make it about herself or she’s going to copy and make a sob story that Lonnie lost his 🙄 that’s just the sort of person she is.

Sorry gone off on a bit of a tangent but she’s just really annoying me at the moment!!

• Wow
Sofa. Bathrooms for the Hinch bros?? What are you thinking. It’s nearly toilet training time. Small (and big) boys aim is at best hit and miss and at worst a full on puddle. Is this just so that you can show us how to pine 4 bogs 🤔 Good luck with all that cleaning now you’re not a cleaning guru.
oh and bath time is a fun part of our day. Both my boys in one bath. Bubbles everywhere and toys galore. It’s a family event with Mr Toes joining in with water pistols and fluffy towels. Can’t see that happening in those clinical hospital bathrooms you’re installing. Jeez woman have some fun

Reactions: 23
Hopefully he flings himself backwards and into her face and dislodges all her filler

happy Tuesday x

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry but how is Hinch an inspirational woman? She is a bleeping cleaner, she inspires women to shine their bleeping sinks, copy other people, fling their sodding minkys about, dragging women back to the 50s in the process. An inspirational woman is someone who rises above the odds, deflecting criticism and put downs along the way, to what they want to achieve in life. For me, such a woman would be Margaret Thatcher. Regardless of whether or not people liked her, she knew what she wanted and she went for it big time, she faced a ton of opposition from grey suits who thought a woman's place was in the home, she studied and she achieved. That was woman power in action. Like I say, I know a lot of people didn't like her, but it never stopped me admiring her strength of character and she would never allow herself to be a victim. Meanwhile we have nasty old Soph, spite and vitriol oozing from every pore, who takes every opportunity she can to cry troll, it's not fair, everyone must like me, ending up with a cry in the dogs bed. Sophie is not inspirational, she's just pathetic. Rant complete.

Reactions: 30
Why is the television on in that house nearly all the time? Maybe I’m the weirdo here I don’t know, but the tv only goes on when we want to actually watch something.
And while we’re on the subject, why are there no books in that house? No book shelves? No book cases? Nothing apart from her tit out on display.
God they’re boring.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.