Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Winning thread suggestion by @Cleaningnothinching

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

A reflection on the lack of content from everyone’s favourite ‘tend cleaner, we made a thread last an entire weekend. Maybe Sopha negotiated a flexible working agreement after mat leave and she only has to work 2 hours a week?

On Saturday morning Soph warmed our nusty hearts by saying they were taking the boys swimming. Of course, this didn’t happen and we were treated instead to some #ad content with the worst voiceover ever. Don’t give up the day j… Oh. Never mind.

We do understand the attraction to Jamie now though woo hoo ooo

3F5FF810-72A6-4696-B911-6B179032C2E4.jpeg

An afternoon trip to Llama Lodge (not a farm) where Henry took himself for a walk - and who can blame him, that’s the most exercise he’s had in years.

More dust for the lucky llamas, which got me thinking about when she last provided Ronnie with some sensory enrichment? Oh yes, I remember, never.

Sunday was a day off (didn’t think to let the huns know Soph? Bet they were worried about you 🥺) then Monday began with some distasteful brags (and undeclared ads?) about chandeliers & four-poster beds and… you guessed it… the woolly wankers!
Please Sophie, stop putting Ronnie at risk by sending him alone to run in front of livestock.

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob.
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The secret garden is not a secret.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 91
She is such a bleeping twit! She reminds me of those people who get big breed dogs but don't train them right and so eventually they end up in the pound but they end up never leaving because thanks to zero training at the essential time, they can't be rehomed or can only be rehomed to certain people/places. They spend their lives wondering why no one picks them 😭😭 bloody humans.
She will have those alpacas the same and they'll be no use to a farm or petting place as they will soon be aggressive and think they are human, ok BRB I'm crying thinking about all the dogs 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Winning thread suggestion by @Cleaningnothinching

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

A reflection on the lack of content from everyone’s favourite ‘tend cleaner, we made a thread last an entire weekend. Maybe Sopha negotiated a flexible working agreement after mat leave and she only has to work 2 hours a week?

On Saturday morning Soph warmed our nusty hearts by saying they were taking the boys swimming. Of course, this didn’t happen and we were treated instead to some #ad content with the worst voiceover ever. Don’t give up the day j… Oh. Never mind.

We do understand the attraction to Jamie now though woo hoo ooo

View attachment 1108388

An afternoon trip to Llama Lodge (not a farm) where Henry took himself for a walk - and who can blame him, that’s the most exercise he’s had in years.

More dust for the lucky llamas, which got me thinking about when she last provided Ronnie with some sensory enrichment? Oh yes, I remember, never.

Sunday was a day off (didn’t think to let the huns know Soph? Bet they were worried about you 🥺) then Monday began with some distasteful brags (and undeclared ads?) about chandeliers & four-poster beds and… you guessed it… the woolly wankers!
Please Sophie, stop putting Ronnie at risk by sending him alone to run in front of livestock.

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob.
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
The secret garden is not a secret.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brilliant! Thanks @Pollyanna263

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm getting beauty and the beast vibes from this new gaff !

🎵Be our guest, Be our guest,

Come on in, but wear a vest.....🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 112
Fab recap! I’m a long time lurker and these threads move so quick 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"Jaymeeee, how can I show everyone that I'm really lovely and concerned and all that about the world being in suchhhh a bad sshtate?"

"Oi oi! Don't worry abaaat it, Princess. Whack the eldest boy out in the garden on 'is own in front of the wild and temperamental animals and show em all wot a lovely bedroom the dog is gonna have. Oi oi, sorted!"

😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 90
So I am just sat in hospital waiting room. .waiting on paedatrician to call us in and I can't stop giggling at fiddle swinging from one poles of four poster bed with Jamie. What an image to have in my head and my 9 year old wants to know what's so funny 😂

Great recap Polly as always

• Haha
Reactions: 47
My heart is full to bursting and I can’t wipe the shhhmile off my face now that I’ve seen her never using Wayfair chandeliers at this time of extreme human suffering and war on our doorrstep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
So is she really enticing the wooly 3 into the house? Not even she’s that mad?! Boundaries surely

Reactions: 47
Aww my first ever thread title (thanks for the suggestion @Pollyanna263 💜) and a bump up to well-know member! What a dayyyyy. Hope everyone here’s getting through the day okay despite a lack of nutty llamas and tacky chandeliers… much love, coke and crunky schnacks xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 48
duck sake man - iv been saving up for this light from Olivias for MONTHS after seeing it in jamie genevieves / liza prideaux houses 😩😩😩
Its not exactly the same but close enuf, i cant bleeping get it now!!
Raging why does she waste everything 😩😩

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 34
On the plus side for Eileen out of all this.. I do keep checking her page / stories now to see if there's anymore Hinch drama. That's one way of upping your insta engagement I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 39
So I am just sat in hospital waiting room. .waiting on paedatrician to call us in and I can't stop giggling at fiddle swinging from one poles of four poster bed with Jamie. What an image to have in my head and my 9 year old wants to know what's so funny 😂

Great recap Polly as always
I hope all goes ok at the hospital 💕xx

I now have the horrible image of Fiddle and Jimbobtinyknob swinging from the poles on the four poster bed 🙈 I bet Fiddle’s an expert at pole dancing 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Why does Henry need a chandelier in his room?
But I suppose everything must match, cost a lot and look good for the gram.

She is seriously a nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.