Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is the mural taking??? How much is she bloody spending. Ron is gonna be over farmyards by the time it’s finished, if he was even actually into them to start with.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Anyone else wish Insta would just be gone/crash/cease - even for several days so she can't do jack tit? 🤔

Sophi e doesn't make everyone happy and gush with joy, she fills many of us with rage, yet wonders why people talk about her.

Life would be better without you bragging and boring the arse off folk Hinch - whilst spending your sheeple's cash (got a huge spending addiction & needs help with that amongst other things).

Take a step back Sophi e ... a very big one & if you have an ounce of dignity get on with your life without trying to swindle a living from the gram/sheep & stop using your sons for content.
She won't of course, but watching her stories earlier has stressed me out, worried for her kids - especially Ronnie. 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sopha, tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle....

Sopha: “Hen....reeeey still needs to be painted, eeeeerm at the minute he looks like ghost dog”

How many times has it been said on here he looks like a ghost on the mural 🙄

Glad she loveeeeees the mouse, she’ll be seeing a lot of them in the Woolly Wankers shed 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I’m never one to defend Hinch or her parenting, and I feel like I need to wash my mouth out for saying this, but…. if Ron is neuroduverse in any way, he might find the whole thing overwhelming and the tablet allows him to be in his own little world where he feels comfortable and safe.

Maybe @Suebigfatsue87 could explain better than me (or correct me if I’m talking bollocks)
What's the excuse at home though, Ronnie seems to have the tablet every single time he's shown on her stories. It's lazy parenting, I think anyway. It's easy for her.

Reactions: 43
It is SO weird how they can't do anything without her mum tagging along. Surely Jamie must be sick of it? I know my husband would have words if I had to bring my mum everywhere with me. It really is like there's three of them in the marriage. Creepy family.
If I had the Grinch’s money I would love to treat my mum for meals out etc. but jeeze 😳 every. Single. Day. Is so strange to me. She is just a spoiled child in a woman’s body. 🤱🏼

Reactions: 34
A lot of children can be calmed with a tablet and it’s like a form of self soothing (stimming) when they may feel overloaded. My son can feel this in restraunts where there is a lot of chatter, clutter of cutlery and general noise. So in that sense I am not anti tablet at all.

but I don’t think that’s why hinch does it. She’s never shown herself caring about Ron’s needs, she’s always been dismissive of him and the number 1 trait of a parent in denial about their child is the making up milestones. Not cool. Especially not cool that it’s very normal for nd kids to not hit milestones like their “neurotypical” counterparts so now there is evidence all over the internet showing exactly how ashamed of ron she was. Tattlers picked up and noticed her lies about his development from day dot. We noticed it because it was bleeping disgraceful to see a “mother” so ashamed of her child she actually set up scenarios to make all seem okay. That poor child will one day see all this and realise how he was viewed. In a world that is already geared towards being the default for nts, it’s not going to be a nice discovery for him.

so no I don’t think hinch uses the tablet because she’s in tune with her beautiful neurodiverse son, I think she uses it as she cannot be bothered to learn about what makes him feel overloaded or over stimulated. If she was using it for that purpose i couldn’t care less but it’s clear and has been from early on she would rather go without fillers for 6 months than ever make an effort with lovely Ronnie.

Also how relatable… both jobless bums out having lunch on a Monday? Yeah… soo busy. Got two houses to run and a tend farm but they still manage that. Such grafters xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Shhhhhaid it before I'll shaaayyy it again, the talent Chris has is 👌, the wall is well done it's amazing...... For a child bedroom it certainly isn't suitable. Pathetic woman

Reactions: 47
Anyone else wish Insta would just be gone/crash/cease - even for several days so she can't do jack tit? 🤔

Sophi e doesn't make everyone happy and gush with joy, she fills many of us with rage, yet wonders why people talk about her.

Life would be better without you bragging and boring the arse off folk Hinch - whilst spending your sheeple's cash (got a huge spending addiction & needs help with that amongst other things).

Take a step back Sophi e ... a very big one & if you have an ounce of dignity get on with your life without trying to swindle a living from the gram/sheep & stop using your sons for content.
She won't of course, but watching her stories earlier has stressed me out, worried for her kids - especially Ronnie. 🙁

I’m hoping it fades away as a distant memory, MySpace and Bebo style. Instagram has created a very ugly monster.

• Heart
Golden Lon on hinchs knee while Ron in a high Chair someone make it make sense

What a bunch of show off pricks. Can they not just go out for lunch without making it a show? Everything she bloody does is a look at us!

Just put down your phone and speak to your children you absolute waste of a vagina!
Waste of a vagina 🤣🤣🤣😄

What a bunch of show off pricks. Can they not just go out for lunch without making it a show? Everything she bloody does is a look at us!

Just put down your phone and speak to your children you absolute waste of a vagina!
Waste of a vagina 🤣🤣🤣😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck sake man - iv been saving up for this light from Olivias for MONTHS after seeing it in jamie genevieves / liza prideaux houses 😩😩😩
Its not exactly the same but close enuf, i cant bleeping get it now!!
Raging why does she waste everything 😩😩
If you like it please get it! It makes me sad when tattlers won't go ahead with purchases they've had their heart set on because of her. Or when they get rid of things they like. I do completely understand why of course but it feels like letting her win. We know she reads here and I can't help think she would get a thrill out of it. Buy the light. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think they ever intended to “paint” Henry… this is proof she reads Tattle.. I think the chick & mouse look weird.. what’s on the duck’s belly?!

Reactions: 22
Really down about all the bragging.

Diesel is now 174.9 here
Gas and electric going up
Council tax up 4.5%

Genuinely unsure how we will manage at the moment

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I don’t think they ever intended to “paint” Henry… this is proof she reads Tattle.. I think the chick & mouse look weird.. what’s on the duck’s belly?!
It is correct that Fat Dog be only represented as a shadow, in homage, loving memory, considering, lets face it, he's not going to be around for long, his internal organs must be so gunked up with pastry leftovers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys, I don’t know how this happened, the fluffy bums got into the house after I left the door open for them and destroyed all of the pallet wood and apple crate projects that my Dad and ME made. I was so upset that Jaymeh and Mumma had to take me shopping to get the best of the best furniture to replace it. The strong Maldon winds are nothing compared to these three! They know me so well that they just seem to know what to do when I want to replace something without you sheep questioning how your money is being spent.
As much as I really don’t want those creepy bastards in that house with the boys, if they destroyed the splinter factory furniture and pissed all over the mural we’d be on great terms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She sounds so excited and it's Ronnie's room.

At the end. Sounds like Pa is there.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone follow viviennecutler? She’s a home interior account.. She’s called out people buying followers on insta & says it ruins the authenticity of it. I wonder how many people have messaged her saying Hinch does this (I know I have 🤭)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.