Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Andioooop your comment on the last thread about Fiddle in a Damart nightee killed me! 🤣🤣 My mum wears them 🤢
Jimbob laaves jangly old jugs in a floaty ferrmal gaaa'n innnitt!
Weirdly, those two go well together - she clearly has a soft spot for her son in law! 😂👃👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She can't control her own kid so she shots a tablet infront of him to keep him hush. I don't have issues with tablets, my kids have them but never at meal times and certainly not at a restaurant or cafe, and not all day, morning til night like Ronnie does. Everytime you see Ronnie his tablet is on.... Her parenting is lazy, and simply 'cba controlling him, give him a tablet he's happy I don't have to interact with him'.

I see other plates too 😴 try going out as a family of 4 alone one time Soph. It's not hard. I don't know how Jamie hasn't opened his mouth, the constant tit feeding is embarrassing. It's not cute, it's not lovely how she's so close to her family. There's close, then there's close.

Nachos as a meal too. She seems to have a thing from pringles, doritos, crisps in general. Try having a meal Soph, you'll feel better actually letting your body eat once in a while.

I can't stand the woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I’m never one to defend Hinch or her parenting, and I feel like I need to wash my mouth out for saying this, but…. if Ron is neuroduverse in any way, he might find the whole thing overwhelming and the tablet allows him to be in his own little world where he feels comfortable and safe.

Maybe @Suebigfatsue87 could explain better than me (or correct me if I’m talking bollocks)

Reactions: 73
Does this woman not cook anything decent anymore?

No wonder Jamie's the size of their outhouses.

and I spied a few more plates - Ma babysitter there with them. Aww, bless.

Reactions: 27
I would be fuming if I was going out for lunch and my husband walked out in a bleeping tracksuit, money doesn’t buy class.

Reactions: 48
What a bunch of show off pricks. Can they not just go out for lunch without making it a show? Everything she bloody does is a look at us!

Just put down your phone and speak to your children you absolute waste of a vagina!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
FFS. The Continental Cafe in Maldon is actually a lovely place, the food is yummy, especially the sandwiches and cakes 😋 ....so why the ficking duck is she having nachos?? 🙄

Another place in Maldon I’m going to have to watch out for the gruesome twosome, hearing her cackle and his “Oi Oi” would definitely put me off my food.... plus I bet Fiddle was there as Sopha is attached to her apron strings 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What will come first for her…. Scurvy or rickets? Her diet is absolute dog tit.

Reactions: 22
Nachos and tracksuits for lunch out. Remember all that old guff on that site about their wedding describing them as 'stunningly sophisticated' 🤭

She's gonna get one of those 'igloos' for the house isn't she...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If you were just gonna go out in your trackies and eat nachos.. you'd just got to Wetherspoons wouldn't you! Although Zoph would be too afraid of being "papped". Surprised she hasn't taken the woolly wankers with them, unless they're just out of shot :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I see she's eating a "safe food" again. No wonder they get room service when they stay at these incredible hotels, I doubt the restaurants serve jus'rol and bleeping Doritos 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.