Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ ... Leonard's woodlaaaand 'feel' light, barrrrthroom, torrrlettt 🙄 Her voice guyyysch 🤢
Toddler/baby ensuites - the same size at least as some family bathrooms. Hennnreyyy's room all panelled & painted ffs.
Speechless - well in April we will all see our utility bills rocket, but it's okay Soph - you continue being so "relatable" with your everyday lifestyle bought on the backs of other folks money. Keep bragging to buggery and rubbing it in the brainwashed hunzzz faces.
Does it make you feel good being such a shallow, shameless twit? Fecking fraud.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Well. At least the dog is in the corner. So when he gets splattered by an alpaca or he explodes or just dies of boredom...they can shove a wardrobe in front of the painting
😂😂😂

the tree looks like it’s poking him. “Oi Lardsomes. Time for another run around the fields garden”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ngl I actually love Lennie's light fitting. Probably would look out of place anywhere except a hunting lodge though.

And I know you lot all love to slate the mural but I think the landscape/natural bits are beautiful (not the creepy as duck animals) and if I had thousands to spaff about then I would be commissioning something from him for my kids rooms. But that's where tastes differ I suppose 🤷
I don't think anyone here denies the artist is extremely talented. His work would look amazing in a school/office. The creepy animals and busy painting aren't suitable for a child's bedroom imo. Sensory overload.

Reactions: 35
Guys, look at me. Look at me. LOOK AT ME!!

I bought.
I have.
I want.

WHO is actually enjoying watching her bragfest? I'm not hard up, but I also couldn't care less what she's wasted her money on. She's made her millions off the working class who can't afford to drop £400 on a ceiling light, so who exactly is her target audience now? No fucker has heard of her outside of Instagram.

There's bigger issues going on on the world and she's LOVING her mansion like she's never LOVED IT before.

God she's got on my tits these past few days... And don't get me started on how she says mushroom. ARGHHHH.

I'm fankoo. I'll creep back to my Wedding prep now.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
How can any of her sheep believe she moved due to privacy reasons when she can't stop bragging and showing off her home? She is disgusting. Now is not the time to be rubbing your expensive mural, lights, multiple bathrooms which were perfectly fine but you ripped out, alpacas, etc in people's face.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I have to ask.
Why does a baby (and a toddler for that matter) need an ensuite?
Seriously. Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
@Pollyanna263 I couldn’t reply to you in the last thread as it’s locked and just catching up now!

When you posted about if she should label that post with Olivia’s as an AD my heart actually sank! My boyfriend owns his own small furniture business (real, not tend) that he set up during sixth form/university and it’s now his full-time job. He has a lot to do with Olivia‘s, so if your hunch is right (no pun intended) I will actually cry, I’ll have to get him to not deal with them as much if they’re going to associate with the likes of Hinch 😤😅
Oh noooooo that’s no good! Get him to find out if she’s had a discount and then you’ll know how annoyed to be!

Reactions: 15
She’s not decorating the kids rooms out of taste or what they would actually like. She might as well just go and glue £50 notes to the walls.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She really is living the dream - HER dream.

How can Lennie go from a near identical nursery to Ronnie's in the old house.

But in the new house, he gets a woodland theme and he isn't 1 yet.

Am I daft in thinking that you style children's bedrooms on what they want/like, not what you want?

Reactions: 21
What's the excuse at home though, Ronnie seems to have the tablet every single time he's shown on her stories. It's lazy parenting, I think anyway. It's easy for her.
He always seems to have it when he’s eating. I think it’s probably partly a bad habit and partly least stress for everyone (including Ron)

Given the choice between Cocomelon and Sopha, I know what I’d rather listen to and I hate cocomelon 🤣

• Haha
I’ve just caught up,but before that I watched the news and was nearly in tears at the reports. Then you watch Hinch bragging,mummy by her side,spending ridiculous amounts of money.
Pathetic….chandeliers in that HOUSE ridiculous (at LEAST don’t brag)while us mere mortals are struggling with food prices rising.The mural is awful for Ronnies room(lovely and the guy is super talented)but so very wrong for where it is.
Out to eat again with mummy…bleeping seriously weird setup. Cut the apron strings ffs. The bragging after seeing the news just knocks you sick….get in the real world you spoilt brat.
BUT great recap @Pollyanna263 and @Andioooop BEST YET!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Absolutely right! Truly hope so - IG causes so much grief and not good for MH.
We need a 'deep rest' from the Hunch Monster! 😄😴
I live in hope that her account gets hacked and is held to ransom by the hackers. If they can hack the Russian government they can hack Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
His name is not Ronnie Hinch those is it Brad? Grrr don't know why this has annoyed me lol
That’s the least child-friendly bathroom I’ve ever seen.

And why do the woolly wankers have to be everywhere?! They’re on the bloody shelf!!

Reactions: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
In one comment says she won’t get Lennie a mural because she doesn’t know what he likes yet but above says if Ronnie doesn’t like it she’ll move Lennie in there so she doesn’t ever have to paint over it???

her head is not screwed on right I swear

AND THE DOG IS LITERALLY A SQUARE

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I hope someone has screen shotted the latest post so when we fast forward to 1 year in the future and she’s painting over the mural we can send it her back

• Haha
She’d rather move her child into a new bedroom or move her other child into that room than just have it painted in the playroom in the first place? Poor Ronnie

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I just knew I wanted… bleeping hell she’s just unbearable. It’s not about what you want for your kids room?? Who has ever decorated a kids room with what they (the parent) wanted. Honestly she is a petulant child in a grownups body it’s pathetic
I would LOVE to know how much she’s paying for it…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s got the perfect opportunity to get really creative in this house. Lord knows she’s got the money for it. Yet she’s putting the same crappy light fixtures in her bedrooms, with the same shade of paint which looks like an anaemic tit. She doesn’t deserve her following, she’s bleeping tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.