Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really crappy writing this but Henry really will be a ghost soon if she carries on feeding him like she is. On all the pics she puts up he’s got his mouth open like he’s panting for breath 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Absolutely heartbreaking watching the Ukrainian families having to leave their homes in fear and desperation. Still, nice chandeliers Hinch you utter bleeping bleep.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
It is SO weird how they can't do anything without her mum tagging along. Surely Jamie must be sick of it? I know my husband would have words if I had to bring my mum everywhere with me. It really is like there's three of them in the marriage. Creepy family.

The Weirdos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
If you like it please get it! It makes me sad when tattlers won't go ahead with purchases they've had their heart set on because of her. Or when they get rid of things they like. I do completely understand why of course but it feels like letting her win. We know she reads here and I can't help think she would get a thrill out of it. Buy the light. 🥰
Awk thanks bubs 🥰

Iv had irrational rage about this since i seen it in the recap today, its not normal 🤣🤣🤣 im glad im with people who understand lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ngl I actually love Lennie's light fitting. Probably would look out of place anywhere except a hunting lodge though.

And I know you lot all love to slate the mural but I think the landscape/natural bits are beautiful (not the creepy as duck animals) and if I had thousands to spaff about then I would be commissioning something from him for my kids rooms. But that's where tastes differ I suppose 🤷

Reactions: 23
Why has she started speaking so much like Stacey solomon oooooowwww iiiiiiii looooovveeeee iiiiiiiiit ,she's such a single white female vibe 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ron looked like he was enjoying zoning out and skankopha obviously said "Ron eat your sausage and be a good boy for mummaz" judging by his facial expressions 😭

Also crunky snackos has literally creased me 🤣
I totally noticed that, he was so cute in his own world, then startled back to reality 🙄
Soph and her choc milk, is she 12?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry, but that mural is scary. Ghost dog and those bleeping alpacas 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is every room panelled? What’s she gonna do when it goes out of fashion and she has to rip it all off and have the wall re plastered.. not like it’s a small repainting jobby..

Reactions: 30
Sooo people are dying in Ukraine......but thats OK cuz your dog has his own bedroom with a chandelier! What the actual duck.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Sopha, tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle....

Sopha: “Hen....reeeey still needs to be painted, eeeeerm at the minute he looks like ghost dog”

How many times has it been said on here he looks like a ghost on the mural 🙄

Glad she loveeeeees the mouse, she’ll be seeing a lot of them in the Woolly Wankers shed 😂
It was me who called him the ghost of Henry just the other day.

I can't quite get her on plagiarism this time, but nice you see you watch Soph, I see you! I'll let you have that.
Good to see you learning how to re word stuff, but it's a D- on originality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.