Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue, action, right now you can eat Ron !!
I spotted that, it like he was waiting to be told to eat. Fgs why the hell does everything have to be staged? Just be bloody natural for once!!
and why use a filter? the first picture in normal colour then the usual filter why why???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is that a Slimfast in that glass? Looking at todays stories, I'm thinking that the footage of Ronnie with the wankers was from the same time as she’s shown before. Those boys never wear the same outfit twice. He has on the same trackie and coat from when she showed him before. 10 minutes of filming, 10 stories. Off she pops to spend money.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Jeez, J is looking really large in that pic.
Poor sod's probably living on takeaways as Princess Sophie is too busy fannying around stuffing the 3 WWs with carrots to actually cook a decent family meal.

Reactions: 25
FFS. The Continental Cafe in Maldon is actually a lovely place, the food is yummy, especially the sandwiches and cakes 😋 ....so why the ficking duck is she having nachos?? 🙄

Another place in Maldon I’m going to have to watch out for the gruesome twosome, hearing her cackle and his “Oi Oi” would definitely put me off my food.... plus I bet Fiddle was there as Sopha is attached to her apron strings 😂
Oh her mum and possibly dad were there as there are extra plates - one to the left of Jamie and one to the right of him too. Hate the way she lies and pretends it’s just her and Jamie with the boys. Surely any staff, especially those serving there would think what a liar she is - IF they follow her on insta. Mind you I bet no one knew who she was - she was just the annoying chav who spent most of her time on her phone, ignoring her kids, whilst the grandparents looked after them, and her unemployed husband, Jamie the human dustbin, polished off everyone’s meals including Soph’s nutritious meal of nachos

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone mentioned the bedroom balcony….

Seems they weren’t happy with the pre-approved planning request for just an orangery and have resubmitted orangery plus the balcony….
I can just imagine sofa stood on the balcony
"Inch, inch, wherefore art though inch?"
"Oi, oi darlin' I'll be up when I'm through with fiddle"
"Woo hoo hoo"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oioi giz a twirl sweet’art
View attachment 1108587
Oh...my...days 😂 I loveeee itttt 😂 The handcuffs 🤣🤣🤣 Best one yet 👍🏻

Oh her mum and possibly dad were there as there are extra plates - one to the left of Jamie and one to the right of him too. Hate the way she lies and pretends it’s just her and Jamie with the boys. Surely any staff, especially those serving there would think what a liar she is - IF they follow her on insta. Mind you I bet no one knew who she was - she was just the annoying chav who spent most of her time on her phone, ignoring her kids, whilst the grandparents looked after them, and her unemployed husband, Jamie the human dustbin, polished off everyone’s meals including Soph’s nutritious meal of nachos
A friend of my mummaz (Real not ‘tend friend) works there, I’ll have to ask her if she knew who they were if she was working today. Mind you, this could have happened ages ago with Sopha’s pre-records 🤪

Edit for spelling 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
@Pollyanna263 I couldn’t reply to you in the last thread as it’s locked and just catching up now!

When you posted about if she should label that post with Olivia’s as an AD my heart actually sank! My boyfriend owns his own small furniture business (real, not tend) that he set up during sixth form/university and it’s now his full-time job. He has a lot to do with Olivia‘s, so if your hunch is right (no pun intended) I will actually cry, I’ll have to get him to not deal with them as much if they’re going to associate with the likes of Hinch 😤😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone taking bets on a Garden Dome incoming at the Lodge? She’s going to need something to hide in for when those horseflies take a liking to the Alpacas, neighbouring horses and not forgetting the acre long fishing lake within a stones-throw of the house! It’s going to be “Carry on up the Raj” this Summer! You’ll no doubt see the mosquito nets and her parasol from Google Earth! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She can't control her own kid so she shots a tablet infront of him to keep him hush. I don't have issues with tablets, my kids have them but never at meal times and certainly not at a restaurant or cafe, and not all day, morning til night like Ronnie does. Everytime you see Ronnie his tablet is on.... Her parenting is lazy, and simply 'cba controlling him, give him a tablet he's happy I don't have to interact with him'.

I see other plates too 😴 try going out as a family of 4 alone one time Soph. It's not hard. I don't know how Jamie hasn't opened his mouth, the constant tit feeding is embarrassing. It's not cute, it's not lovely how she's so close to her family. There's close, then there's close.

Nachos as a meal too. She seems to have a thing from pringles, doritos, crisps in general. Try having a meal Soph, you'll feel better actually letting your body eat once in a while.

I can't stand the woman.
A touch of the Hills Have Eyes in that family fo’sho…
1646675906522.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does Henry need a chandelier in his room?
But I suppose everything must match, cost a lot and look good for the gram.

She is seriously a nut job.
Henry messaged me and said he really asked for this, but Mammatzzz said NO! NO NO .But loookeee what else I found, she could get this for the furry fu**ers 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve finally unfollowed the smug twit. She’s dull, she doesn’t read the room about what people are feeling right now some people can’t afford food but she can show us her massive bedroom and eating out. She’s boring these days too, might take a look now and then when I want to make myself angry.

Reactions: 32
I’m never one to defend Hinch or her parenting, and I feel like I need to wash my mouth out for saying this, but…. if Ron is neuroduverse in any way, he might find the whole thing overwhelming and the tablet allows him to be in his own little world where he feels comfortable and safe.

Maybe @Suebigfatsue87 could explain better than me (or correct me if I’m talking bollocks)
You're not talking bollocks, a lot of neurodiverse children can be helped with the presence of screens in stressful or new/different situations, or for example to help with the transition to bedtime. It's one of those things you do have to grit your teeth and deal with as a parent of an ND child because you know there are going to be opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
“Me, Jamie and the boys out for a bit of food”

Even she knows how weird it is that her Mum is constantly with them. Freda is clearly there, yet she doesn’t mention her.

Reactions: 46
“Me, Jamie and the boys out for a bit of food”

Even she knows how weird it is that her Mum is constantly with them. Freda is clearly there, yet she doesn’t mention her.
It is SO weird how they can't do anything without her mum tagging along. Surely Jamie must be sick of it? I know my husband would have words if I had to bring my mum everywhere with me. It really is like there's three of them in the marriage. Creepy family.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.