Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How I wish Lonnie had baby sicked on Jimbobs face. You don’t look cute, you actually make me cringe. It’s men like you that make me glad I’m single.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All wearing trackies out for food. They are such insufferable chavs. How hard is it to throw on a pair of jeans. Also she dresses Lonnie in some really ugly clothes, really sludgy horrible colours

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
I love the start of a new thread and all the picture creations😂👏 also recent story, we see the ipad set out for ronnie soph, even tho you're trying your best to not show it. Whatever he's watching has got to be more interesting and entertaining that you two dickheads. Quite surprised the alpacas arent sniffing at the windows of that igloo waiting for pre cut carrots 🥕

Edited for spelling 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It looks like Ron was paused until the camera was on him and then he was allowed to start moving and eating.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
1: Oi oi you feckin’ sllaahahhhhg! It’s rude to wear a cap while sat at a table for food.

2: Is it just me? Or did it look like Ronnie was told to start eating as the camera got him?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Ron looked like he was enjoying zoning out and skankopha obviously said "Ron eat your sausage and be a good boy for mummaz" judging by his facial expressions 😭

Also crunky snackos has literally creased me 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Just caught up after spending most of the day with the NHS. 🏥💉
Once again, astounded with this bragging lowlife chav, she seriously thinks her stories will "cheer us up" given the beyond awful tit going on in the world? 😣
bleeping hell - for every day this woman posts, she cranks up the bragging a few more notches, literally laughing at everything, putting her son in danger with the Woolly Cunts and oblivious to the hideous crap going on in the news - Families who had a home until 24 Feb and now either refugees, trapped or dead. ☹
How can she possibly think she brings "cheer" to the world sharing her life?
A chandelier in Henry's boudoir, medieval 'chic' going on every ceiling, mushroom/oatmilk bleeping paint/panelling! WHO CARES!

Get real you horrible, self absorbed, shallow bleep and your lazy bastard unemployed husband.
So very angry along with everyone else here! 🤬

However, loving the re-cap as ever @pollyanna123 & such fabulous art work from @Andioooop & Minge @mingeandbracket 😘😄
Now that DOES cheer us up! xx

Love to all you gorgeous nusties 💕
& Hinch - read the room and duck off!
I only hope Royoiioii exercises his football skills at you & not Ronnie - stupid idiot of a 'muvver' 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
Too cross to say anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Can they never do anything as a family of 4? Mad barker is clearly with them at lunch, there is an extra plate at the back and three sets of knifes and forks. (Ron already has a children’s one in his hand)

1E80B0DA-9347-4F96-8C3D-30235ABD702B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Just the four of them but they're all crammed on one side of the table and she very obviously avoided filming the other side of the table. Fiddles was deffo there with them (because they can't seem to do anything as a four without Mad Freda tagging along). Jesus poor Jamie must get sick of her having to hold her mother's hand everywhere.

Reactions: 69
Ron looked like he was enjoying zoning out and skankopha obviously said "Ron eat your sausage and be a good boy for mummaz" judging by his facial expressions 😭
I think that's why there's a music overlay, so you can't hear her squawking / commanding him 😭

Is it really necessary for dramatic romantic music to be played over the top of eating nachos for your lunch?! Is that how small and uninteresting her life is, that THIS is a dramatic highlight? 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Just the four of them but they're all crammed on one side of the table and she very obviously avoided filming the other side of the table. Fiddles was deffo there with them (because they can't seem to do anything as a four without Mad Freda tagging along). Jesus poor Jamie must get sick of her having to hold her mother's hand everywhere.
Especially when Jamie wants to hold her hand...fiddle’s that is, not sopha’s obviously 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.