Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those window seats look uncomfortable as duck! Still, not like anyones actually going to curl up there with a good book are they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Morning lovely nusties 💕

If this is a mock up of how the lounge is going to be how come there’s a reflection of a window and light in the TV 🤔

It’s already finished isn’t it 🙄
This reminds me of when I was in school & we were told to do a drawing of our living rooms, me being lazy & also crap at art did it in my break time before the lesson, it has zero colour just white, my art teacher looked at my ‘work’ & said ‘wow your living room is very white it must get very dirty’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those window seats look uncomfortable as duck! Still, not like anyones actually going to curl up there with a good book are they 😂
Of course they will, one of many of the best top selling orfaaaa Mrs Hinch. What other books could they possibly need???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She isn't anymore, is she? After remarrying (for as long as that lasted) I thought she lost the title and is now just a commoner again (but obviously with wealth). Though, she's not had to buy alpacas or a tend farm house to try and maintain any sort of social media relevance.
Haha I was only teasing you, maybe grinch could start a new show the real alpacas of grey skull 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weeping Al has knocked up the tops of the window seats out of old floorboards, bless-is-arrrt. They will need tweezers for the splinters they’ll get in their bum bum innit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still don’t get why these influencers are allowed to advertise make up while being heavily filtered!
Not only is that NOT the shape of her face/chin…. She’s looks bloody Jaundice!!
They’re not. Hope this helps. ATV. 🤣🤣🤣🤣❤

My kids are grown now so I’m out of date with kids tv but I need to know is bluey the dog from Blues clues? That was my fav show with Kevin I think. Peppa wasn’t around back then TG….

it’s an Aussie tv show for kids. I quite like it!
F55E2241-2202-4E39-B544-ADD0A2730881.jpeg

Reactions: 9
So she hasn’t apologised to Eileen yet for stealing her quote. The journalist who contacted Eileen is either biding their time or they contacted Soph’s management team and they have spun the story to make out this is all just a misunderstanding and that there is no story?
I don’t understand how Soph can be so untouchable. Even the ASA don’t name & shame her, yet they do to smaller accounts. What is going on?????

Reactions: 24
I can't sleep at night, with seeing all the images on tele.
I feel guilty going food shopping. When normal people are going though hell.
AND she has two houses, brags about £300+ lights and the rest. she just sick.
She's got no class or grace.
She just an awful person really dislike her right now.
No I'm not jealous at all.
I've unfollowed and a lot off over knobs too.

Reactions: 20
For someone who has a lot of money and access to proper designers and spends her life scrolling on Instagram, how can she have such poor home design taste?

I can't even excuse it as "well if she likes it and that's her taste then that's fine", because we all know she doesn't have an original idea in her head.
She is trying to achieve the sort of houses that many aspire to, and yet she is failing each time. A mish mash of trends, most of which are already on their way out, some so way out that they're not even worthy of a retro revival - brick schlippps anyone? and yet there appears to be no-one willing to say to her that she is missing the mark at each turn?
Baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.