Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mural cost fag packet maths:
Assuming it has decent height ceilings...

2 walls at 5mx2m
2 walls at 4mx2m

28m2 x £200 = £5600

36m2x£200 = 7200

Baby distracted me and did bad maths!!

Might be less, might be more but that's the quick maths figure.

Reactions: 25
Excuse my ignorance but i thought filters were not allowed to be used in make up Ads should this Ad not be pulled?
Lonnie looked scared to death when Ronnie was pushing him and Ronnie clearly being coerced to do it tragic.
Atvthevrisk of repeating myself how do people enjoy watching this obvious faker it has to be bots and haters that give her so many followers surely..
There was only 20k watching her live

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see she’s still bragging and as boring as the last time I checked. Not what people want to see when we’re all about to be fucked up the arse with our rising bills.

Reactions: 15
Has James always put dodgy spaces after his commas? Or... 👀 Soph did you write this about yourself you weirdo?
Great sister? They related now or…? Or is it because she’s likely “gifted” her house to her sister that she always seems to look down on from the pedestal her mother has put her on? Her poor sister must despise her. Notice how the niece is obsessed and always round there. The niece is always round for sleepovers because her mum doesn’t want anything to do with her “amazing sister”!

Reactions: 16
So she posts an IWD quote about unachievable perfection etc, yet in the next breath is posting stories applying make up whilst filtered to duck 🤔.
View attachment 1110670

Saw this on Instagram and thought it would be appropriate here. I’ve not cropped it because I’m not into plagiarising someone unlike Soph.
All the huns now raiding their piggy banks and contacting Chris to see what size mural they can get for their walls 😂😂😂

View attachment 1112004
They’ll be posting in their Fb groups now like ... my auntie got a grade C in GSCE art and I’m gonna let her do me a budget style mural just like hunches .... I’m gonna do my own mural like hinch farm but I’m not very good at drawing .. so I bought some stencils off amazon .... the amount of DIY murals we’re gonna be exposed to! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The audacity of this woman even mentioning international womens day has given me the rage.

she does not deserve to even be apart of our wonderful community of identifying as a woman.

she does nothing but exploit our vulnerable sisters and take the piss.

get fucked you overstretched philtrum, useless twit of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I really don’t see the point of paying what they did for that house, to then spend another £500k changing it.

She literally bought that one because it was the biggest she could find within spitting distance of her Mum.

Tragic really

Reactions: 36
They’ll be posting in their Fb groups now like ... my auntie got a grade C in GSCE art and I’m gonna let her do me a budget style mural just like hunches .... I’m gonna do my own mural like hinch farm but I’m not very good at drawing .. so I bought some stencils off amazon .... the amount of DIY murals we’re gonna be exposed to! 🙄🙄🙄
I can’t remember what group it was but I recently seen a post with a hun asking about wall murals🤦‍♀️I just muttered “for fucks sake” to myself 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
is tesco paying her in old skids/pallets?
No need to build every single thing out of crap wood. Think she used all the budget on that mural . Alpaca's area looks better than poor Ron's. I don't think the mural is that bad actually ( lack of color aside ) but I really doubt Ron will want to live in a farm room this time next year.
Ah but this is how she’s relatable. Reusing old woods because it’s so eco friendly and budget friendly rather than buying new. Yes sofa. We can all relate to having your very own woodwork workshop to make household items out of mouldy wood. I hate the fact that she drags her dad into it. Her dad, whilst enabling, also seems rather sweet and devoted to his daughter (maybe not an all good thing), maybe I don’t know enough about him but I do think he seems lovely. She’s dragging him into her shitshow and I really don’t want to see him suffer!

🤢🤢🤢 Our Henry Hinch, these huns need to give their heads a good wobble FFS.
bleeping hell, her sheepie-hunz can’t even use brackets right

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We should send her make up videos and photos to James Welsh - he makes videos about celebrities/youtubers/instagramers who use filters in their make up videos.

Altough Sofa might not be famous enough for that 😏
Absolutely love the Welsh twins, they take no crap and are absolutely hilarious as well!

I’d pay to see them both rip Sophie a new hole - James for using filters on videos, Robert for piling on wayyyy too much makeup.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Here’s the ‘pacas’🤢 and my annoying niece…
WHERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN?
She’s really being subtle here about the fact that she never wanted boys, she wanted a girl. Spends more time with her niece than her own boys. I adore my nieces but I’d never duck my own kids off to spend time with them!

Great, I've FINALLY caught up on the threads and head Dave goes and does a live, I'm going to be 3 threads behind again by the time I've cooked dinner 😩

Also I just wanted to add that my 3 year old begged and begged for a Bluey house for xmas because she loved Bluey, everything was about Bluey and just this morning she told me she doesn't like Bluey anymore because Peppa is her best friend so yeah, good job I didn't spunk thousands of pounds having a Bluey mural done in her bedroom 😏
I’ll be honest, I want a bluey mural in my bedroom, that dog is the only way I make it through my kids screen time because god help me Peppa makes me want to commit a murder😂

• Haha
I really don’t see the point of paying what they did for that house, to then spend another £500k changing it.

She literally bought that one because it was the biggest she could find within spitting distance of her Mum.

Tragic really
Genuinely think the only reason is the proximity to fiddle

Chris you were doing well until you said hope this helps 😂🙄
He’s spent that much time on her farm he’s becoming one of the sheep🥺 Chris, you had a good run, but it is now your time to exit stage right to the sheep field you now call home❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.