Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pols have you got anything written for the next fred n dat or shall I get a quick recap ready oi oi @Pollyanna263
Oi oi sausage, I haven’t got anything yet but I can do. I don’t mind either way xx

(if my fred title wins please make sure you include the maybelline credit as I’m not a fief I’m fank yoo xx)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oi oi sausage, I haven’t got anything yet but I can do. I don’t mind either way xx

(if my fred title wins please make sure you include the maybelline credit as I’m not a fief I’m fank yoo xx)
I'll bash a quick title recap out now then hunnayyy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Light relief ?! Is she for real?? I'm sure the people living in absolute fear at the moment feel so much better now Sophie has gone live around her second home she paid cash for that she is currently ripping every bit out of, and had a good old brag!! 🤬🤬🤬
Not trying to derail the thread but I saw on the news people getting vans loaded with supplies for people fleeing from ulkraine, they put appeals out for essentials and people are so generous, but she has so much and yet does nothing, these are just normal working class people doing something useful instead of thinking 3 pricks of alpacas and a fat dog will make everybody smile and forget all their worries 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I took a year long hiatus over the time she was pregnant with Lonnie can anybody tell me why we think she lied about when he was born? Is it just his development?

Also I definitely think she’s pregnant either that or has put on weight and is self conscious about it I can’t think of any other explanation for the puffy looking face/different face shape and the constant baggy clothes she used to dress up quite a bit with all her hideous eBay dressed etc now it’s just one huge tracksuit after another 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I’m no genius in ergonomics but wouldn’t it be better to build the wash stand at normal height and let the kids hop up onto a platform until they’re taller. Or it’ll have to be ripped out and raised up in a few years ruining the 1970s hearing aid paint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm not an expert at these things, but where does the water drain? And won't the wood rot over time?

Reactions: 20
What an absolute waste of money AGAIN !!! Building a sink at toddler height for a toddler that is going to grow 🤯 they just don’t care at all so they ??? Money is no object .

People are worried sick how they are going to
Afford food right now and she is doing tit like this ?!!!

Reactions: 24
Might just be me but I thought a bath mat went IN the bath??
But if I recall RonJon doesn't have a bath...??

Reactions: 9
Agree. The colours are so harsh. She has no style or taste
She had it easy at castle grey skull….. grey is grey but now she’s gone over to the beige side, there is a lot of choice for her to screw up. And she is doing it wonderfully. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Worried he would throw the soap dispenser, but bought a ridiculous metal contraption for toilet rolls lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning lovely nusties 💕

If this is a mock up of how the lounge is going to be how come there’s a reflection of a window and light in the TV 🤔

It’s already finished isn’t it 🙄
Floorboards now? Has Weepy run out of apple crates and scaffolding boards? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.