Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s based on the area of the floor. If he’s pricing based on the area of the walls he’s painting it could be nearer £9k minus the windows/doors!!!
christ! And I thought my Laura Ashley wallpaper was expensive at £40 a roll 🤣 never mind nearly 10k

Reactions: 21
I still don’t get why these influencers are allowed to advertise make up while being heavily filtered!
Not only is that NOT the shape of her face/chin…. She’s looks bloody Jaundice!!

Reactions: 32
We definitely entered into a Hinch lovers cafe, the walls were grey with hearts as well 😫🙄
Imagine a Tattle Cafe, all us nusty trolls together 🙌🏼🍾
A Tattle cafe would be great. Lots of crunky snacks. We’d have to have a password though in case any Hinchhunz came in. The password is: Jimbobnojobtinyknobnosejobbumbuminnit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s really being subtle here about the fact that she never wanted boys, she wanted a girl. Spends more time with her niece than her own boys. I adore my nieces but I’d never duck my own kids off to spend time with them!

I’ll be honest, I want a bluey mural in my bedroom, that dog is the only way I make it through my kids screen time because god help me Peppa makes me want to commit a murder😂
My kids are grown now so I’m out of date with kids tv but I need to know is bluey the dog from Blues clues? That was my fav show with Kevin I think. Peppa wasn’t around back then TG….

I can’t remember what group it was but I recently seen a post with a hun asking about wall murals🤦‍♀️I just muttered “for fucks sake” to myself 😭
Do you think if she had a bathroom leak through the ceiling downstairs, the huns would deliberate flood theirs to copy their idol?

christ! And I thought my Laura Ashley wallpaper was expensive at £40 a roll 🤣 never mind nearly 10k
[/QUOTE
Always relatable our Soph. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video of her applying make up in 2020 her accent is very strong. Clearly she’s trying to refine it now.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Does she use a filter or app to elongate and slim her body?

Her shoulder looks 3x longer than mine and her arm looks strangely thin

View attachment 1110752
I don’t want a micro balding pen! bleeping imbecile!

All these idiots calling her inspirational without actually saying what she's done to be inspiring. Let's compare to some of the inspiring women that the Cambridges have posted about, shall we...

View attachment 1110853
View attachment 1110855
View attachment 1110857
View attachment 1110858
View attachment 1110859
View attachment 1110860
View attachment 1110861

The words "Hinch" and "inspirational" do not belong in the same sentence together!
She does inspire me to not be a bleep! She makes me thankful for who I am and the life I lead

Random question as my make up has been the same since I was 13 when I can be arsed to put it on (mascara and eyeliner that’s it 😂)

do people actually wear that much make up on the daily?
I used to wear that much makeup but mine was used as a coping mechanism for my PTSD. I still wear make up everyday because it helps me but not as much. This twit does it to get paid and because she loves eye bleeping herself!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Granted I’m older than Sopha but even when I was her age and definitely now if I appeared with that bow over my head he’d pish himself laughing 🙈
I work with a woman who has take to wearing bows like this to work. Everytime I’m on a Zoom meeting she’s on, I text my other colleague “Minnie’s on again!”.

Sorry but WTF is this? Anyone else agree it’s ugly as duck? 😂🤢
Still, at least if offers The Huns a hike at keeping up. I dunno how much those slips cost, but it looks like £2.99 a roll wallpaper from B&M!

I work with a woman who has take to wearing bows like this to work. Everytime I’m on a Zoom meeting she’s on, I text my other colleague “Minnie’s on again!”.

Still, at least if offers The Huns a hike at keeping up. I dunno how much those slips cost, but it looks like £2.99 a roll wallpaper from B&M!
Should say “at least it offers The Huns a hope at …”

Fat fingers at 5am 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I will forever teach my boys to be themselves - so the videos you reversed of Ronnie and the filters you use on your kids don’t count?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’d of given it back and asked for a proper mug! 🤢
I really wanted to leave but my husband was mortified at my pure repulsion over someone i don't know and it was "only a mug" he went on to say he had seen them in our big tesco and thought about getting some as they looked ok and were cheap. He was swiftly told none of her tatt was welcome in our house and if sees anything thats grey with a shite heart then its hers and to not go near it. Felt a bit vicious so i drank my coffee in my pishy grey mug 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.