Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, another story that features Henners and his penis and some bullshit quote/saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Last photo “you might want to see this hun” like she cares about stealing others work and not crediting them for it.
Im sorry but the bleeping irony here is top notch 😂

Of course the correct thing to do is fire modern nursery and hire the original creator.. but that would mean admitting she agrees that stealing is wrong.. and then she'd have to apologize for her own theft so what'll actually happen is nothing and she'll just block that account 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How is she not embarrassed by the size of chicken strip😭he’s massive,at this point it’s absolutely disgusting she’s let him get like that😭

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think I’ve seen more of Henner’s pecker than I have of Mr Wize Owls 🙈🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’m guessing the panelling on the outside of the house is inspired by Pickle cottage but unless she paints it black, it’ll look crap. We’ll it’s going to look crap anyway🤔😂😂😂😂
That's exactly the look she's going for - faux beams & trying to copy everyfinnnk SS has and does down to her mannerisms. There is nothing original about Hinch - copying is what she does & how the stupid bint has made her money.
If it wasn't for the bots on her account the real numbers must be declining?
She's like one if these 'has been' singers who carries on without gracefully bowing out despite sounding utterly shite.

Reactions: 25
Last photo “you might want to see this hun” like she cares about stealing others work and not crediting them for it.
Wasn't happy with Eileen sharing her sons legs but happy to share someone else family photos aye 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That live was soooo shite… alpacas rolling in dust… HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMANS DAY shouted out whenever she saw a comment and the tit panelling on the side of her house, actual idiot woman!
The most intriguing thing about her live is she's supposed to have 4.3 million fans but only 21k watching live 👀🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you, I can't seem to do anything on it, it's like I didn't create the post, i just feel terrible I didn't blur his face out. Not his fault his mum is a prize winning eejit.
I've even been through my settings and can't seem to do anything with it 😭
You have to be Irish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That house had the potential to be amazing, full of originality and totally unique. Instead she’s got Brad, formerly from the kitchen shop on Maldon high street, designing it with his basic CAD skills and zero flair.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.