Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His left hand is empty at the very beginning, the comforter (not the leek) was hanging in/stuck under the bucket, he pulled it probably harder than he need to so in theory fell back, bucket tipped etc.
Well that's what it looks like to me.
I just found it odd that she was saying ‘he keeps doing it’ as if he’d already done it a few times that morning so she decided to get ready to to film him the next time which happened to be then. 🤔

Reactions: 13
Apologies if stated. Sucks in her neck to pose and moves her shirt to reveal the neck. Doesn’t look like that when she’s talking. That’s messed up. Nobody wants to see your sinews.
BD9E1766-5D14-4473-A1B6-C000A7E7C2F5.png
A61A5F06-B2FE-4422-874D-E81D93BE1E8F.png

Reactions: 26
Hinch in pillow Talk… Model on the CT website in pillow talk 🧐🤔 different shades… you can tell it’s filtered and Soar from MAC isn’t that dark either.

Omfg those odd nostrils on her filtered face ...her nose has practically vanished 💥
Can't believe she gets away with it time and time again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Isn’t it against the rules to use a filter to promote makeup? If so how the hell does she keep getting away with using a filter to put makeup on? I reported her to ELF a while back but they never got back to me over it surprise surprise.
I was thinking this too. How is this acceptable. Also at this point, how is she thinking it’s believable??

Reactions: 12
is tesco paying her in old skids/pallets?
No need to build every single thing out of crap wood. Think she used all the budget on that mural . Alpaca's area looks better than poor Ron's. I don't think the mural is that bad actually ( lack of color aside ) but I really doubt Ron will want to live in a farm room this time next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Random question as my make up has been the same since I was 13 when I can be arsed to put it on (mascara and eyeliner that’s it 😂)

do people actually wear that much make up on the daily?

Reactions: 18
I'm going full petty today, but two things are winding me up:

1. "Wall mural" where tf else would a MURAL go?? Literally what it means.
2. Nothing is that funny. Why is she always laughing? I love a good laugh as much as the next person, but come on. It's probably quite confusing for the kids as well.
I think the constant laughing at any and everything is possibly the most annoying thing she does, everything cracks her up, she’s just mental, a complete headcase, i think shes trying to be like Stacey all the time and for some unknown reason her and inch think they’re hilarious, that’s what all that prancing about doing the cleaning thing she did but she’s just really weird and embarrassing, I’m so embarrassed for her, she can’t just be herself and has she has zero likability

Its the eye bleeping that really freaks me out.

I feel dirty.
Why oh why does she constantly wear them ridiculous massive hair bows, she looks like an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she get confused and put the lounges light in her bedroom?
Seems she is having the same style of lighting I every room she's so bleeping odd. She likes something and goes way OTT with it.

Also, that room with the 'seats' by the window looks absolutely tit! The cushions will just be dust collecters.

Reactions: 21
Isn’t it against the rules to use a filter to promote makeup? If so how the hell does she keep getting away with using a filter to put makeup on? I reported her to ELF a while back but they never got back to me over it surprise surprise.
I contacted Maybelline and Amazon when she advertised the concealers (with link to buy on amazon) and was ignored.

Someone else contacted Iconic(?) and they said they didn’t think she used a filter 🙄

She’s sneaky as she doesn’t use an insta filter so it’s not obvious.

Reactions: 22
Cant believe what shes doing to that room she could have had it lovely. It looks rediculous already with a yellow brick wall and those window seats look friggin stupid. She could have dressed round it with some lovely plants, although anything would look tit against those bricks, colour is horrific. she has absolutely zero knowledge of how to style a room.... such a shame

Reactions: 26
is tesco paying her in old skids/pallets?
No need to build every single thing out of crap wood. Think she used all the budget on that mural . Alpaca's area looks better than poor Ron's. I don't think the mural is that bad actually ( lack of color aside ) but I really doubt Ron will want to live in a farm room this time next year.
Boring update but Tesco only deal with blue chep pallets , when you see them on the go then you have yourself a massive BINGO 👍🏼😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her content has been really erratic this past 24 hours.
- braggy mural
- braggy bathrooms
- the mural with nevaaarr be painted over
- feeding the wankers
- not a plagiarised quote
- international women's day self love
- films and laughs at a baby falling over
- puts on a filter to put on makeup
- braggy tit window seats
- wooly wankers.

What are you? A home/reno account? Beauty? Family? Animals? Pick a bleeping lane.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.