Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you run your husband's insta account without telling me you run your husband's insta account 🤣

Thinks enough of herself doesn't she the absolute melt!

View attachment 1110893
Ugh it’s mothers day in a couple of weeks couldn’t he save the gushy post for then? They make absolutely everything about her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To the person who said Stacey's cleaning dance was far better than Hinch's....Well look what you have done 😭🙈 She's got her saggy tits and mop out
Says something when her dancing makes me cringe more than hinches 🤮 don't want nipples with my tea fanks xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My son is exactly 3 months younger than Ronnie. He has a speech delay and will most likely be referred for Autism. He goes to a childminder, Pre school stay and play, plenty of play dates and spends all his time with his 4 year old (doesn’t shut up) sister. Unfortunately this doesn’t work for all children. Still hope he will talk eventually though :)
Yes that is what I'm saying different reasons for speech delay will equal different outcomes.People on here whom keep blaming Hinch for any difficulties Ronnie may or may not have are lacking knowledge imo.

Reactions: 7
Nostrilllllzzzzz. 👃👃🐽🐽

If you know you know babes. 😆😆😆😆

Coco the clown is looking for his gear, someone has stolen it and he wants it back.

IMG_20220308_161416.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
So her window seats are going to have wooden tops instead of seat pads. Ooh that’s going to be so comfortable. More inappropriate seating. That could be such a lovely space to sit and read to her children.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Honestly i wish i knew some of you guysh in real life. The supportive comments, the witty & sarcastic ones are unmatched, right up my street. A real genuine bunch calling her out for the fraud she is. The fact she has to write her own post on her husbands account says it all really, how embarrassing 🤦🏽‍♀️
I echo this 😍
Really wish we all knew each other personally & could meet up. Everyone is so supportive, honest & funny 🤗

The people are what keeps me here ❤
Yep 100% agree - not Hunch 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Send it back. Say the coffee tastes off and demand a refund and get the heck out of there! You have clearly wandered into a Hinchers territory. Maybe we need to open a tattle cafe 😉 wonder what our mugs would have written on them? 😂
‘They see me trollin’

Menu consists of cookies, crunky snacks
& the sandwich of the day is named ‘we bleeping told you so’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeez, Bore off with the bragging and dad has made this...

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Jesus bleeping christ, you do not look like that in real life SophhhhhiiieEEE!!

I've never ever come across someone who loves themselves that much. Look at the neck on her. Stop tensing so much you'll pop a vein
So thiiiiiis is why my chavvy cousin keeps putting bows in her daughters head… it’s the latest chav fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes that is what I'm saying different reasons for speech delay will equal different outcomes.People on here whom keep blaming Hinch for any difficulties Ronnie may or may not have are lacking knowledge imo.
I don't think anyone is blaming Hinch for any possible autism diagnosis -merely pointing out that if the poor child is continually screeched and cackled at instead of being spoken to coherently, his chances of picking up any speech are slim.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If timescales are to be believed, if you were just off to the new house then why was there any need to put that much slap on?

Quote from babe - she's such a witch.

• Sick
That's not normal actually to swing your whole body back like that,if that was normal every baby would be wearing a Helmit 24/7 if that cushion wasn't there he'd have a head injury and if he's doing it regularly like she says he's gonna cause severe damage to his head
Prob stimulation seeking in a way like Ronnie did
He's prob left sitting restricted and restrained for hours
Im a pediatric nurse and that is most definitely NOT a common baby movement
You've spelt paediatric wrong Soph and your psot needs a little more proof reading for spelling 😉

I jest however that movement is not natural at all and personally looked like Lonnie had fallen. If that was my child I definitely wouldn't be sat filming and laughing as his head hits the floor 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.