Mrs Hinch #521 Me myself dad and I, all I do is lie lie lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an Idea but i dont know if it would work. What if every one of us just followed her but then all unfollowed her immediately. Would that be a way to hurt her advertising/ engagement numbers? Just find her unbearable.

Reactions: 12
‘tend Farm isn’t actually loads bigger than Greyskull in terms of practical space.

Yes downstairs is bigger - there’s space for a playroom rather than Ron being shoved behind the sofa - but it’s only got one more bedroom.
If they do have any more children (please god no) what will they do? Kick Henry out, or make the kids share? (I have no problem with children sharing a room! But I can’t imagine Hinch wanting that)

She likes the land garden and the fact there’s a big gate at the front, but what else does it really offer them?

There were so many other houses around Maldon, bigger and better than they have bought, for less money. It doesn’t make any sense why they had to have that one.

I mean, just look at what you can get for what they paid for the new house!

What princess Sophie wants, princess Sophie gets. She wanted tend farm from a young age when she passed in the car seeing it and dreamt one day she would own it.
Therefore princess Sophie wanted it and got it, regardless of the price tag, practicalities or potential work need doing.

Hope that helps

All the vest

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Foxes are a bit of a nuisance in Maldon.Wouldn't call them domesticated but they are bold even in daylight(as are the rats)but enough about the hinch family.
She goes wrong cos she lets Henry exercise himself.If she walked with him she'd spot the imminent head role and stop him.
6D859B23-4973-4B3A-9279-EFD785D60D76.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Don't most of Hinch's sheep decant all their stuff into labelled pretty plastic bottles ? So a new lid on a Fairy bottle is pretty much irrelevant as they'll just pour it straight into something else creating more waste anyway!
I came on to say exactly this. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have an Idea but i dont know if it would work. What if every one of us just followed her but then all unfollowed her immediately. Would that be a way to hurt her advertising/ engagement numbers? Just find her unbearable.
I feel like that would just be a way for her to know who we all are…

Reactions: 31
And just like his daughter, weeping al doesn’t actually do anything!!
Let’s not forget that they were outed the other day for actually having a carpenter that’s been doing everything!!

That really pissed me off because why lie? It’s not doing her engagement any good all this “dad & I” bullshit so just be honest, that content would be 10 x more interesting than the rubbish she’s putting out.
It actually put me off old weepy, because clearly he’s another one that’s happy to enable her lies.

I’ve said it before, but I think she actually gets some kind of weird kick out of thinking she’s hoodwinking people
Tbf I think the father/daughter relationship is sweet.
Just a shame it took nearly 32 years 🤔😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
don't know if this has already been posted but popped up on Facebook this morning, comments are hilarious 😆
Bloody hell, I've just had a look at the comments, the sheep are out in full force and attacking anyone who questions her morals and children's privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been on the Mario thread. A link to a newspaper was posted.

This was mentioned
Although there are plenty of branded chemical cleaners aimed at getting rid of mildew, a simple mix of white vinegar and baking soda could do the trick.
To do this, fill a spray bottle with white vinegar, and spritz over the affected areas.

Then proceeded to show a duck load of products 'tend cleaner Hinch recommends.
Are people crazy?

sools.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Tbf I think the father/daughter relationship is sweet.
Just a shame it took nearly 32 years 🤔😂😂
Its fake! The only time you see him is when he’s wheeled to do woodwork, is that all their relationship is about? She’s so weird 🥴

Reactions: 18
an hour exploring? She’s making it sound like she has 10 acres of land and he wandered off through the acres 🤣

But good on Henry finally getting some exercise around the garden.
Hes that overweight it too him an hour to get off the patio and into the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Putting them in perfect line like she knows what to do 👀
Good job hinch's credit card is bigger than ours 🤔

Its fake! The only time you see him is when he’s wheeled to do woodwork, is that all their relationship is about? She’s so weird 🥴
Of course it's fake.I am gobsmacked that he would agree to any off it.The last time I actually was privy to a conversation he was protective of her and wanted the madness to stop.
I guess he's been worn down by it all 😔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Good job hinch's credit card is bigger than ours 🤔

Of course it's fake.I am gobsmacked that he would agree to any off it.The last time I actually was privy to a conversation he was protective of her and wanted the madness to stop.
I guess he's been worn down by it all 😔
Al seems like the only normal one amongst them. Maybe Abi too, as long as she doesn’t get swept away by Aunty Soph.

Reactions: 28
Before I read the last few threads as she's bored me lately . can I have little recap please. Who is Eileen 😂😂😂 what have I missed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guyyyyyyssssshhhhhh

If one were to want to contact a certain ‘tend cleaner’s representatives about alleged plagiarism, is there another company along with Gleam? Or just them?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Before I read the last few threads as she's bored me lately . can I have little recap please. Who is Eileen 😂😂😂 what have I missed
Eileen is the poor unsuspecting person who had a post plagiarised by Soph, who then ignored Eileen’s requests to be credited.
The original post was about Eileen’s son who has autism.

Soph was ‘tend up in arms that Eileen had shared a picture of Ronnie on her grid (it was only his legs) and played the ‘tend doting mum.

Eileen saw through her tit.

Eileen is a legend.

The recaps are worth a look if you haven’t seen mashed potato Ronni e

• Haha
Reactions: 31
12.5kg horse carrots - £3
12.5kg Morrisons carrot batons - £32.75

Saving of £29.75 there Hinch, which I'm sure any charity would be grateful for.
Mind you, I still think the fuzzy feckers shouldn't have so many treats. Still, you'll find that out when you get a humungous vet bill.
Carrots shouldn’t be a daily food they get enough food eating grass in a day. My friend who has 6 gives carrots at rhe weekend n they have their regular food daily but sometimes doesn’t need to fed them at all! But they have 6 large paddocks to roam and are rolated, 3 of them have been untouched over winter, alpaca heaven for them soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.