Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaaaa SS trolling again as she’s taking her dogs on a walk…….love it! Poor chicken strip can only dream of that!

Reactions: 14
Apologies if stated. Sucks in her neck to pose and moves her shirt to reveal the neck. Doesn’t look like that when she’s talking. That’s messed up. Nobody wants to see your sinews.
View attachment 1111057View attachment 1111059
Is this an ad
Yes that is what I'm saying different reasons for speech delay will equal different outcomes.People on here whom keep blaming Hinch for any difficulties Ronnie may or may not have are lacking knowledge imo.
they are saying it very poorly. It’s making out hinch is to blame when she isn’t.

both her and James are from lower ses status backgrounds. There is a lot of evidence to suggest children from lower ses receive less high quality speech input being modelled by their parents compared to higher ses counterparts.

again, this isn’t hinchs fault, they are tit parents In ways not related to the status they were born into. Her vocabulary is limited and a lot of her articulation isn’t what I’d say “correct” at times. As the children aren’t exposed to a variety of words and phrases, often, they are exposed to incorrect grammar use by both parents as well. Studies have shown children born to lower ses parents can develop speech more slowly

however. This doesn’t “cause” autism, nor does it cause any “disorder”

very good study below about children from lower ses and language acquisition compared to kids from higher ses backgrounds. If you hate studies just jump to the conclusion

• Heart
Reactions: 20
duck me she’s doing a live with the woolly wankers. Anyone know how to screen record?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m not being rude but the reason she looks so masculine is because she has a large philtrum (the space between your lips and nose). Men biologically have larger ones than women - this isn’t me being a witch, it’s fact, I remember Caitlyn Jenner talking about it when transitioning as it’s one of the subtly defining things between looking masculine or feminine.

If she stopped bleeping around with fillers and filters then this wouldn’t have happened, she’s naturally a lovely looking woman so it’s actually quite sad.

I’m shocked at whoever she goes to to get those fillers and god knows what else done - she is a prime example of why the industry needs regulating!
And a large square jaw

Reactions: 11
Also..security issues? Let’s go live on Instagram and show the whole of my new garden and access points that burglars can use to get in.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I contacted Maybelline and Amazon when she advertised the concealers (with link to buy on amazon) and was ignored.

Someone else contacted Iconic(?) and they said they didn’t think she used a filter 🙄

She’s sneaky as she doesn’t use an insta filter so it’s not obvious.
If only she did it live.....I'd love to see a live....

Reactions: 8
The annoying niece giggling in the background. duck off home and do your homework 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hinch was just live showing the woolly wankers again……yawn soooooo boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.