Mrs Hinch #522 She’s a liar, a fake, greedy and a snake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people are what keeps me here ❤
This ❤❤

“Dad’s made seats from old floorboards of the ‘Ouse, I fink it’s amaaZZZing” duck OOOOOFFFF.

They’ll be nice and comfy then to sit on🤔. Nice and child friendly too to fall on and cut their faces open on - this happened to me as a 3yr old on something similar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
International women’s day - Women supporting other women? Yet Mrs Hinch will not credit Eileen for the quote she stole? Nor will she say sorry! What a hypocrite! Hope Eileen sees this! Soph is such a nasty piece of work.
I have seen the usual Instahuns making International women’s day about themselves today and referencing trolling or their tend hardships etc #bekind #womensupportingwomen and then I’ve seen some truly inspiring posts about women who have overcome a lot and gone on to help others, Nhs staff who have gone above and beyond during the pandemic. Women who genuinely make a difference.
If Eileen does see Sopha’s stories today I hope she remembers that she (Eileen) raises a lot of autism awareness through her page and her books which really help people. Hinch however only ever helps herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Its not a layout. Her livingroom is done. Is that not her photo on the wall in the corner holding Ronnie??

Yes. It’s one of the over the top posed photos she had done when Ronnie was born and before she realised he didn’t fit her “perfik” insta life.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The only time I would ever take make up advice from her is if I was appearing on Ru Paul's Drag Race!
I’m not being rude but the reason she looks so masculine is because she has a large philtrum (the space between your lips and nose). Men biologically have larger ones than women - this isn’t me being a witch, it’s fact, I remember Caitlyn Jenner talking about it when transitioning as it’s one of the subtly defining things between looking masculine or feminine.

If she stopped bleeping around with fillers and filters then this wouldn’t have happened, she’s naturally a lovely looking woman so it’s actually quite sad.

I’m shocked at whoever she goes to to get those fillers and god knows what else done - she is a prime example of why the industry needs regulating!

Reactions: 16
This ❤❤

“Dad’s made seats from old floorboards of the ‘Ouse, I fink it’s amaaZZZing” duck OOOOOFFFF.

They’ll be nice and comfy then to sit on🤔. Nice and child friendly too to fall on and cut their faces open on - this happened to me as a 3yr old on something similar.
Literally why would you do that? 🤣 She has got to be the thickest wanker out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
100% she was going to credit that whole seating to daddy dearest and their workshop projects until whatsherface let slip they've been working with the carpenters on site and she's had to change the narrative to 'daddy and I were allowed to cut wood to fit the tops'

Also of you want to sit on floorboards why didn't you just..... leave them on the floor?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
While Ronni e is at school poor Lonni e seems to be definitely the new cash cow and IG content.

Seeing she had problems conceiving (I am being sarcastic) without Lennie she would have had a much, much more boring content zzzz

She wants to stop laughing at antics like this and tell him no, as if he does this on a hard floor she'd know about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think anyone is blaming Hinch for any possible autism diagnosis -merely pointing out that if the poor child is continually screeched and cackled at instead of being spoken to coherently, his chances of picking up any speech are slim.
You just did though 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why does she shorten everything 😩

Ron len hen and now bleeping ‘paca boys’

that’s just infuriated the tit out of me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
While Ronni e is at school poor Lonni e seems to be definitely the new cash cow and IG content.

Seeing she had problems conceiving (I am being sarcastic) without Lennie she would have had a much, much more boring content zzzz

She wants to stop laughing at antics like this and tell him no, as if he does this on a hard floor she'd know about it.

View attachment 1111020

Bizarrely this reminds me of stressed hamsters in Pets at Home. The ones who consistently throw themselves backwards into the food bowl and that people laugh at.

Poor Lennie, he’s getting the same reactions at Ron, being laughed at all the time.

Literally why would you do that? 🤣 She has got to be the thickest wanker out there.
She only thinks about herself and the “fur boys” 🤮🤮

• Sad
Out here in the real world there’s a war going on, people are faced with the cost of living increasing so much they have to decide between heating and eating and a housing crisis. Some families are living 3 or 4 to a room and she’s here boasting about both her homes, her kids have en-suite bathrooms (what is the need really!) and she’s bleeding money. It’s vile. Read the room cunty!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1111020
His left hand is empty at the very beginning, the comforter (not the leek) was hanging in/stuck under the bucket, he pulled it probably harder than he need to so in theory fell back, bucket tipped etc.
Well that's what it looks like to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I still can't get over how obviously different she treats/reacts/talks to Lennie i.e Len is in front of the sofa, when Ron was behind it.

I realise you are so much calmer/better prepared etc with your 2nd child and this may be set up for the gram, plus she may be not like this in RL, but it's so sad to watch.

When poor Ronnie grows up, googles his name and comes across evidence, I hope it doesn't upset the love.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn’t it against the rules to use a filter to promote makeup? If so how the hell does she keep getting away with using a filter to put makeup on? I reported her to ELF a while back but they never got back to me over it surprise surprise.

That lounge looks so stark and un-cozy 😖 Nice to see a mahoosive TV on the main wall though! God forbid there’s not a TV in every room. How long before the boys have them up stairs too? 🤦‍♀️
I’ll shut up about the TV now. Promise 😉😇

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.