Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd laugh if they chased her but I do worry the children could get hurt. She's so stubborn, she'll keep putting them near those alpacas on their own just to show the trolls she can do what she likes.
Definitely a worry after seeing Roy’s manky overgrown trotters earlier 😳 they look sharp! I should think being “pronked” by those could be quite nasty 😬

Reactions: 13
So confirmation (as if it were needed) that none of the furniture is moving house. The garage is already all in boxes so easy to move across as it is. Emptying cupboards and drawers is what takes the time

Reactions: 14
So custom wallpapers and the mural in Ronnies room. I can’t wait to see how they look once the darlings draw all over them. Why not just have cheerful and child friendly. I’m someone who is all for wanting people to do well and if they can afford extravagant things then go for it. But she has done nothing to earn this. Lately I’m seeing more and more cleaning accounts on Instagram that not so long ago were really slating her on everything. Now they are all for her ooh look at her new tesco range. Ooh mrs hinch. Wtf.

Reactions: 13
So confirmation (as if it were needed) that none of the furniture is moving house. The garage is already all in boxes so easy to move across as it is. Emptying cupboards and drawers is what takes the time
“Workin’ out wot we’re gonna take wiv us or not”

General consensus is the sister will be moving in. I, for one, would tell her where to stick her bleeping house if I was her.

Moving into the giant crem at a snail’s pace after promising the old place to someone else doesn’t make sense to me? And she’s choosing what to take and leave 😳 it will never be the sister’s home will it? She’ll be forever stuck in the head’s pocket 😳 Probably have to ask if she can throw things out or redecorate etc. Grinch is deffo the sort to constantly remind you she’s done you a favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Aah, @SunshineRae did that. Almost turned into a full time job for her, the amount of freebies Hinch was showing off around the time of Ron’s birth and the extensio. Don’t see her on here much anymore. Hope you’re well, Sunshine x
Ahhh I'm still here and good (thank you ❤😊), but get so sick of her tit and bragging and boasting that it makes me feel a bit gippy and I have to remove myself for my own mental health lol.
Hehe..it really did nearly become a full time job!! As you said, she doesn't really get much gifted stuff anymore* but the total of gifted goods when I was really on it was £42,875.16. The actual figure is higher as there were some things I couldn't get an exact price for e.g. flooring, so I did estimates of the exact same product on a small room in my own place (which would fit into hers many times over). I thought I would rather be fair an under estimate than over estimate. It's still a shocking figure.
Ronnie's nursery had £8892.81 worth of #gifts in it. This does include Snuzpod and the frilly crib that was downstairs but I still class them as nursery items. This figure does not include the new #gifted carpet that was laid in his bedroom or the new door (£199 a pop) that were hung throughout the house in the refurb.
I'm actually trying to clear space on my phone at the moment and I have a stupid number of screenshots and recordings from the height of my Hinch hatred, so I'll post them here before deleting, so that they are not gone for good.

*There have been a few instances in more recent times where I have suspected items have been gifted, so have got in touch with the companies and delivered the usual tit sandwich of complimenting their company/products and what a big fan of Hinch I am (🤮), although disappointed as what seems like an undeclared gift (the tit filling), followed up by I can't wait to place an order with them. I always got nice responses and was told that they had indeed gifted them but because she liked it, she got in contact and said she would like to pay for the item. She 100% only does that because a) she can now more than afford it and b) she can be honest when she says "this isn't an ad or gifted".

67CB18AC-B5EE-4B01-8876-40141B8C0E03.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
A man in work trouser is 🤤

A man in his mid to late 40s in skinny tracksuit bottoms and a flat to no arse is just 🤢🤮

Again... So extra 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Custom wallpaper in a toddler and a baby’s playroom 🤦🏽‍♀️
That would have been better in Ron's room and the hideous animals in the playroom where at least he could have escaped from them when it all gets too much, there's nothing restful about them spooky paintings.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.