Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Rumour has it her neck is red raw from constant clawing so she’s wearing a neck brace
69FAE0B7-937F-4665-BAD7-EC893EE3B26E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 203

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Winning thread suggestion by @HenryHenchcliffe

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

What an exciting 24 hours it’s been here on tattle! Mrs Hinch may have finally met her match with the legend that is Eileen.

Eileen is not backing down in her request for an apology and credit for the words Sopha shared, and Soph isn’t backing down in her request for Eileen to remove Ronni e from her grid. It’s actually only Ron’s legs, and there are untold ‘aunties’ sharing both Ronnie and Lonnie every single day…

let’s not forget Danny DeVito with the glo worm

898E89D3-3871-4616-B7FF-E8004BAB3FB6.jpeg

or the mashed potato monstrosity

6607E290-7A4E-4FB6-8ABA-C7664C96AADC.jpeg

but this is the time Soph chooses to make a stand about her child being on the internet. Okay then. Nothing whatsoever to do with the fact it’s an autism page? Or that it proves she’s used someone else’s words? Nope. All about Ronniehazlegzandfootz.

Contrary to sulking silence like we expected, Soph went about her day with far more activity than has been seen for weeks!

We were treated to the latest creations from Gepetto’s workshop (bedside tables for Ron, complete with sharp corners and splinters);
a trip to the feata with mummy (obvs), Mamfa and Abi;
a poorly declared ad for some plagiarised barrrrrskitttssss;
two posts about the boys (did you write them yourself this time Soph?);
a stress clean;
llamas;
then a cosy couple’s night with Jamie eating ice cream and playing lingo.

Lucky Jamie, he must really be the envy of his mates down the pub garage floor shop.

Radio silence on Monday, except in Eileen’s DM’s 👀

Good luck Soph, I have a feeling you’re not going to win this one.

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch
and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob.
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas.
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Sophie Hinchliffes mothering rules

the huns are allowed to call themselves ronnies aunt ✅
The huns can imply Ronnie looks like mash potatoes ✅
Huns are allowed to reshare as many images as they want of Ron ✅
Hinch can share her kids on the toilet in the bath cos it’s all for them INIT OIOI ✅

sharing ronnies legs in a baby gro 🚨 👮‍♂️ 👿✍🏻👁👀🙅‍♀️🚨🔫🔪🧨💣✂❌🆘❗❗⛔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
My theory on the Mrs Hinch story:
Saw people were getting famous on insta
Decides to create accounts and see which one works
Strikes deal with P&G very early on. She is Mrs Hinch the brand. Everyone gets excited that she’s going to be huge.
Pregnant with Ronnie. They all get extra excited cos now she can be a mummy influencer too.
what they don’t anticipate is how unwell she is psychologically. They (P&G) have been caught up in the brand creation and how confident she is as sales woman. They’ve missed that she’s actually unwell. That she’s not ready to become a parent.
crisis talks during pregnancy about how to handle her brand. Arguments. Inch gets more heavily involved. Ends with the decision that he will handle childcare with Ma and he will “coach her” through content creation.
all the while her ego is expanding. Her belief in her own fame increases. She pushes for the memoir. Penguin wanted another cleaning book but they go with it. It pays off as people buy it.
both her and inch have become insufferable.Both pushing for podcasts. For the homeware deals. Pushing for TV deals. Both equally pushing for these. Some come through. Some work. Some don’t.
quick decision that once baby 2 is born they will move house for new project.
she negotiates maternity leave as an exertion of the power she has in this business. She also ramps up her relationship with P&G. She no longer has to clean. She makes others do it.
they spend the mat leave trying to drum up interest in tv deals for house Reno. That doesn’t come through but I do believe something will have worked.They have to get her into TV.

That’s all I have time to write.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
*Thread Suggestion*

Hinch is getting more and more absurd,
And sorry seems to be the hardest word.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

IfImHonesht

Oh fuck off sophie.

The Ukraine crisis has been happening for days not to mention YEARS before that while your ignorant face just bragged, done an ad or 50 and STOLE from someone.

To use it now and so blatantly for your own agenda is fucking disgusting.

No mention of Covid, inflation or any other world stopping changes and events but THIS you latch onto like the conniving, narcissistic cunt you are.

You uninaginable bastard.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

IfImHonesht

The problem is..

If she credits and apologizes now she will have to include who it was she stole from..

Her sheep will be led to that page, where the proof is and all the comments explaining just how big of a deal and how wrong it is what hunch has done, not to mention a lot of American followers willing to defend a legit author over a tend one.

Then those sheep will be led here and to the infamous 500, and poor soph will have to dismantle the llama house for tinytears to whittle a new kitchen from as she'll go broke buying enough tend followers to replace the ones shes about to lose.

What a pickle eh soph a?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Somerset girl

VIP Member
I love the irony of her complaining Eileen has put Ronalonadingdong on her grid. She might as well scream "if ANYONE is going to make money out of my young child who can't consent to his image being shared - it's ME thank you so very much!".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I dip in and out of these threads and I'm absolutely sickened over the Eileen situation :(

As an incredibly proud parent of an ASD person, I know that while it can be a shock to find you have a child that's different (any parent of a disabled child will have that moment) you take time to process that, to understand and to do your absolute best to give that child everything they need to be the best person they can be (regardless of any diagnosis).

While working through things, sometimes you have a moment of deep reflection and you produce beautiful gems of comfort and support (like Eileen's thoughts and feelings there) totally raw and honest. 🤗

Some parents are generous enough to share those personal words, for other parents to have as kind of armbands, to keep you afloat in your harder moments, when you feel like everything is swamping you and drowning you.

I can't even begin to know the pain Eileen must feel, that some complete stranger has chosen to grab those very personal words and blast them about like confetti to "fans and followers" without saying I found these inspiring words on this person's page and they touched me and I wanted to share them. :(

How bleeping rude :cry::mad:

If you do ever read here Mrs H, then I'd say to you, please understand that you are being incredibly rude towards a Parent who is simply trying to navigate the journey that's shared with a child when they are just a little bit different, a journey that can be sad, painful, miserable, hard and also rewarding, happy, fun and exciting.

I hope Eileen does get an apology or acknowledgment.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

mingeandbracket

Thread title suggestion:

Soph you may not be able to make a pancake, but you're still the world's biggest tosser 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
With everything that's going on in the world & some crap personal news, I've just had it with this waste of oxygen woman especially after the last couple of days!

You lovely lot have had me cackling this afternoon, especially whoever called Lennie "Lionel" 🤣, @Andioooop 's latest art work 😂🤡 - tbh that is my main reason now for being here & I hope Eileen doesn't let Hinch get away with stealing her work! Hinch should just disappear and her lazy bastard husband is a terrible example to their sons.

So rather than a full on rant which won't do my knackered health any good, I will leave this here!
Blessed be my fat hens xxx 🙏🐔🍿🥤

Screenshot_20220301-175216_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Good one @Pollyanna263 . I still can’t believe how a grown woman can’t just apologise and credit work,I’m cringing for her😭. Princess Sophie strikes again,wonder how long she will sulk for🤣

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Does she not realise that, the longer this drags on, the more stupid she will look when she eventually does credit the source?

Imagine what people will think when she finally comes on and says something like ‘three months ago I stole someone else’s words, and I’ve been too stubborn to apologise until now

Much better to do it now with a quick ‘a few days ago I shared some words, and I’ve since discovered the source to credit. Thank you @theautismcafe for so beautifully expressing the feelings of many parents on various journeys with our children

In fact Soph, copy and paste that and you can have it without crediting me. Really you can. Just get it over with.

• Haha