Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually love the theme of the playroom but for a bedroom! She's so over the top it's exhausting to listen to.... My kids playroom walls aren't immaculate because toys get thrown around and bashed into things. Is she expecting the wallpaper to stay immaculate with 2 kids? Just go simple like the simpleton you are and do it a nice colour with bright storage boxes šŸ˜“ there's no need for all this

Reactions: 29
So my friends, there's Tom Hardy in all his glory. Not. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®šŸ¤® Inch makes my fanny chops seal shut.
Fanny Chops!:LOL::LOL:
That's the most peculiar arse, even for a chavvy 40-something with porky thighs.
Is he wearing Tena Men pants or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she having a playroom when sheā€™ll just use her grabby hands to snatch the toys out of Ronā€™s hand?
So fiddles can sit in there with the boys all day and Sophie can sit with her 4 boys outside because she's a farmer

She's so just copied MissGreedys "mood board" from earlier!!
That she copies off Stacey solomon,couldn't be up her arse more if she tried. These people are all so weird šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 12
Skinny jeans/joggers do not show an attractive silhouette on a man - especially in his mid-40's with no arse & no class!
Inch is revolting, every single thing about this lazy, dim bastard is vile but just like his younger "trophy wife", thinks he's pretty bloody wonderful. šŸ¤¢šŸ‘€šŸ‘ƒ
Never had any taste - going back to his "younger days", such a beady eyed greaseball!

More of the same tit today ... "Custom made this ... Dad and I ... Hinch Farm" bollocks!
Sickening couple of Insta turds! šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ–•šŸ¼

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Because sheā€™s already flogged her list ā€œbookā€ so thereā€™d be no gain from in. If she was about to launch her notepad weā€™d be inundated with organising and lists and packingā€¦ so transparent
Yeah because she doesnā€™t like to ā€˜workā€™ if there is no financial gain attached. She treats her followers with utter disrespect- I would never want to be friends with someone like Soph. All the bollocks about being on the journey with her and her family, stringing them along so that they keep buying her stuff, yet she couldnā€™t even tell them sheā€™d bought a house in October last year!

Reactions: 13
I canā€™t take credit for that, it was Sonia Jackson in Eastenders 20 years ago, but the line has always stuck with me.

See Soph, credit where itā€™s due is easy peasy!
As Mari
Iā€™ve had it with her last story. bleeping had it.

ā€œCustom madeā€ wallpaper especially for ā€œHinch Farmā€ that will cost anything from Ā£150 a roll upwards depending on paper quality, design, colours etc. Whatā€™s up with cream walls and vinyl stickers if you have to?

I know people get pissed off on here when people say that they donā€™t have a pot to piss in financially and that itā€™s not hinchā€™s fault, and I agree, what I donā€™t agree with is her knowingly leading her following into getting custom made things when they have bog all to start with. Just saddles them with mor

She has a moral responsibility to the sheep in my opinion, they are so obsessed sheā€™s forcing them into more debt whilst she spends money like water. She should be bleeping banned.
As you say It's not her fault some of her sheep haven't got a pot to piss in It's also not her fault they're as gullible as duck . They deserve any debt they get into. Fuckwits the lot of them .

Reactions: 9
As Mari

As you say It's not her fault some of her sheep haven't got a pot to piss in It's also not her fault they're as gullible as duck . They deserve any debt they get into. Fuckwits the lot of them .
I understand your point totally but initially it is easy to get swept along with it all. I was like that, cupboards full of cleaning stuff that I didnā€™t need nor use, having to have the latest mop or duvet cover because of her. Those who havenā€™t seen the light are fuckwits, itā€™s those new followers that get swept along and end up Ā£10000ā€™s in debt before they see her for what she is.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.