Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never takes her kids outside but wants to decorate their indoor playroom to look like the great outdoors. Make it make sense please.

She has all this money she could be making amazing memories with her kids but she'd rather spend it on ONE NIGHT for her and her husband in a fancy hotel, custom wallpaper, a mural that'll be painted over in a year and three bleeping Llamas she can't look after and clearly hasn't got trained. As far as I can tell the only holiday Ron has been on is Disneyland for HER birthday when he was too young to remember and a few nights in a crappy caravan at Pepper Pig land. Everything's always for her and never gives a thought about what her kids might actually want. This is their time Soph, not yours. Did I want to go to the Canary Islands with our two year old? Not really, I'd rather go somewhere a bit more exotic/a bit more cultured and a bit more grown up. But did we go anyway because it's so incredibly family friendly and out two year old could have an amazing first holiday abroad with just his family, doing all the things that would be fun for him? Absolutely!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wood wood wood wood wood wood wood wood. Dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad.
Give it a bleeping rest will ya. She's spoiling that house with far too much wood all over. Don't know why she didn't just buy a big shed and go live in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just take your kids to a forest for free Grinch - the boys will love it 100 times more than that playroom.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahhh I'm still here and good (thank you ❤😊), but get so sick of her tit and bragging and boasting that it makes me feel a bit gippy and I have to remove myself for my own mental health lol.
Hehe..it really did nearly become a full time job!! As you said, she doesn't really get much gifted stuff anymore* but the total of gifted goods when I was really on it was £42,875.16. The actual figure is higher as there were some things I couldn't get an exact price for e.g. flooring, so I did estimates of the exact same product on a small room in my own place (which would fit into hers many times over). I thought I would rather be fair an under estimate than over estimate. It's still a shocking figure.
Ronnie's nursery had £8892.81 worth of #gifts in it. This does include Snuzpod and the frilly crib that was downstairs but I still class them as nursery items. This figure does not include the new #gifted carpet that was laid in his bedroom or the new door (£199 a pop) that were hung throughout the house in the refurb.
I'm actually trying to clear space on my phone at the moment and I have a stupid number of screenshots and recordings from the height of my Hinch hatred, so I'll post them here before deleting, so that they are not gone for good.

*There have been a few instances in more recent times where I have suspected items have been gifted, so have got in touch with the companies and delivered the usual tit sandwich of complimenting their company/products and what a big fan of Hinch I am (🤮), although disappointed as what seems like an undeclared gift (the tit filling), followed up by I can't wait to place an order with them. I always got nice responses and was told that they had indeed gifted them but because she liked it, she got in contact and said she would like to pay for the item. She 100% only does that because a) she can now more than afford it and b) she can be honest when she says "this isn't an ad or gifted".

View attachment 1098052
But also if they have already gifted it who is actually going to accept the money? No one, so she just looks like a lovely person and then they gift her some more. Clever little tactic.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: To credit or not to credit? that is the question. Source, William Shakespeare a real life Author.
She actually credited Shakespeare with a quote previously that wasn’t even Shakespeare!
Clearly some other numpty on Pinterest or Instagram or Mumsnet had used it and mistakenly credited it to Shakespeare and she just copied their post.
I bet she was the one at school who got caught cheating coz she copied the wrong answers from the kid next to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand why she doesn't do stories on packing and doing lists for moving And getting organised !!!?!!
The huns would love that..
Even the most hard-core huns most be a bit bored off her.
I'm getting whiplash going back and forth!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So, she’s copying her best bubs with a ceiling-mounted swing? I hope they are always going to supervise those kids whenever they’re in the playroom in that case. I suppose when neither of you work and the grandparents are there constantly it shouldn’t be too hard.

Reactions: 21
I don't understand why she doesn't do stories on packing and doing lists for moving And getting organised !!!?!!
The huns would love that..
Even the most hard-core huns most be a bit bored off her.
I'm getting whiplash going back and forth!!!
That would entail her doing something

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The second issue of The Hinch Herald is coming along nicely guyschhhh.

I like that playroom. But we all know it'll look NOTHING like that

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That playroom - LOL. Thread suggestion - Proof that money doesn’t buy class, sofa hinch is pure crass

Reactions: 11
Why is she having a playroom when she’ll just use her grabby hands to snatch the toys out of Ron’s hand?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.