Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Daffodils do not smell nice. Just call it Lenor Yellow and be done with it.

2. She is a saleswoman and her account is 100% geared up for flogging stuff only.

3. All the time she tries to pretend that her account ISN'T just for selling to her dumb sheep, then we will be here watching and pulling her up on it!

Ps Soph, stop selling your poor sons on the internet, tell your husband to get a job and give credit to Eileen, ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Interesting choice of song

🎶 I'm a walking disaster 🎶 correct for you

Says alot if your content is that dry you have to record yourself cleaning a bleeping vase

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lennie looks like a completely different child in that latest post. I think it’s his hair growth maybe?!

Reactions: 8
Just realised we haven't been treated to farmyard fun yet today. Could that be because it's cold, rainy and the novelty of mud, poo and alpaca spit is starting to wear off?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's always so extra!

That vase would have easily cleaned with water, a squirt of washing up liquid and one of her cloffs.

Oh and Hun you don't always need vinegar with bicarb. Water works just as well, the reaction is much slower producing a better clean ATV 😢👍🏻

Reactions: 35
Well she is a better woman than me, I hated the weaning stage. I don't know who cried more through it, my daughter or me.

Reactions: 7
And they're is no way that's Lenors first time tasting Brocoli, potatoes or peas
Weaning???? Weaning is a baby who is just starting solids? Like a 6 month old. She speaks such crap! We saw food pouches months ago. Why does she lie?

ETA isn't he supposed to be 9 months old ( or more like One in January? 🤔) Why the hell would he be having something so basic. Mine were fully enjoying everything by then. Proper meals, stew, lasagne, curry etc. Poor bugger. So basic.

Reactions: 20
🙋‍♀️ I've never had a vase that was difficult to wash
Sometimes if I'm feeling really fancy I give my vase a rinse and put it in the dishwasher

I have a TT... Its a perfectly good child/pet friendly car in the right circumstances like when I'm not feeling selfish lol 🤣
To be fair hinch has a range so no need for him to also have a big car?

Ew feel sick, kinda sticking up for him aren't I 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think I've solved the mystery of Ron's crap bedroom
Nothing is gifted anymore, when she had him a tattler added up the cost of his room, it was all gifted and ran into thousands, I think his cot was £2500 alone, I'm pleased nobody is doing this but it looks like she's doing his room on the cheap because let's face it he won't be allowed in there apart from sleeping, it's just a room for the gram
Aah, @SunshineRae did that. Almost turned into a full time job for her, the amount of freebies Hinch was showing off around the time of Ron’s birth and the extensio. Don’t see her on here much anymore. Hope you’re well, Sunshine x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's always so extra!

That vase would have easily cleaned with water, a squirt of washing up liquid and one of her cloffs.

Oh and Hun you don't always need vinegar with bicarb. Water works just as well, the reaction is much slower producing a better clean ATV 😢👍🏻
Bicarb and vinegar cancel each other out. The reaction is useful while bubbling but a quick clean with a cloth would have cleaned that vase.

at_art_design_2021-03_vinegar-baking-soda.png

Reactions: 18
Those daffodils are clearly petrol station flowers from Jamie. That is true romance.
Some of us would be grateful for petrol station flowers!!! Not from Jimbob though! There‘s not a bouquet big enough or expensive enough to make me want to go there! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking last night (I know, I know) about the Two Houses thing. We’ve all discussed about the bleeping privilege she has to even HAVE two houses, and the fact she can’t possibly move in to the Crem whilst the Reno work is being done (like most other people have to).
But until last night - when I was mentally calculating our monthly household budget and worrying about the energy price rises and Council Tax resuming next month - it hit me just how much it must be costing to be RUNNING both those houses simultaneously?!! The water, electric, gas, internet (?), TV licence (?), Council Tax, etc etc for both houses at once?! She really is so utterly wasteful and spoilt it completely sickens me.
I earn twice the National average wage and have a small mortgage, and yet am still paying off a lot of credit card debt (some of it caused by her when I was sucked in during my PND) and we still have very little disposable income left at the end of each month. And yet I am very very lucky.
She is a spoilt, ungrateful, undeserving witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.