Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Winning thread suggestion by @HenryHenchcliffe

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

What an exciting 24 hours it’s been here on tattle! Mrs Hinch may have finally met her match with the legend that is Eileen.

Eileen is not backing down in her request for an apology and credit for the words Sopha shared, and Soph isn’t backing down in her request for Eileen to remove Ronni e from her grid. It’s actually only Ron’s legs, and there are untold ‘aunties’ sharing both Ronnie and Lonnie every single day…

let’s not forget Danny DeVito with the glo worm

898E89D3-3871-4616-B7FF-E8004BAB3FB6.jpeg

or the mashed potato monstrosity

6607E290-7A4E-4FB6-8ABA-C7664C96AADC.jpeg

but this is the time Soph chooses to make a stand about her child being on the internet. Okay then. Nothing whatsoever to do with the fact it’s an autism page? Or that it proves she’s used someone else’s words? Nope. All about Ronniehazlegzandfootz.

Contrary to sulking silence like we expected, Soph went about her day with far more activity than has been seen for weeks!

We were treated to the latest creations from Gepetto’s workshop (bedside tables for Ron, complete with sharp corners and splinters);
a trip to the feata with mummy (obvs), Mamfa and Abi;
a poorly declared ad for some plagiarised barrrrrskitttssss;
two posts about the boys (did you write them yourself this time Soph?);
a stress clean;
llamas;
then a cosy couple’s night with Jamie eating ice cream and playing lingo.

Lucky Jamie, he must really be the envy of his mates down the pub garage floor shop.

Radio silence on Monday, except in Eileen’s DM’s 👀

Good luck Soph, I have a feeling you’re not going to win this one.

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch
and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob.
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas.
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129
Good one @Pollyanna263 . I still can’t believe how a grown woman can’t just apologise and credit work,I’m cringing for her😭. Princess Sophie strikes again,wonder how long she will sulk for🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Excellent recap as always! Just to follow on from my previous post regarding my mum following a "hinch recipe". Quotes so far from my mum...

"I don't know why she says a cup of flour it's far too much"
"She doesn't say how much stock or anything"
"Luckily I've made it before so I wrote it down what I used"

Attached picture of the flour coated chicken she's not impressed with 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Lurker here but I am intrigued to know what's been going on. I was away at the weekend and never had a chance to read tattle as it cracks the other half up 😂😂 Any chance of a wee quick update please

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rumour has it her neck is red raw from constant clawing so she’s wearing a neck brace
69FAE0B7-937F-4665-BAD7-EC893EE3B26E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 203
Maybe she's gone for talks with her team today, don't think there'll be any posts of this lunch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lurker here but I am intrigued to know what's been going on. I was away at the weekend and never had a chance to read tattle as it cracks the other half up 😂😂 Any chance of a wee quick update please
The last couple of recaps should catch you up 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25

What an exciting 24 hours it’s been here on tattle! Mrs Hinch may have finally met her match with the legend that is Eileen.

Eileen is not backing down in her request for an apology and credit for the words Sopha shared, and Soph isn’t backing down in her request for Eileen to remove Ronni e from her grid. It’s actually only Ron’s legs, and there are untold ‘aunties’ sharing both Ronnie and Lonnie every single day…

View attachment 1093804

View attachment 1093805

but this is the time Soph chooses to make a stand about her child being on the internet. Okay then. Nothing whatsoever to do with the fact it’s an autism page? Or that it proves she’s used someone else’s words? Nope. All about Ronniehazlegzandfootz.

Contrary to sulking silence like we expected, Soph went about her day with far more activity than has been seen for weeks!

We were treated to the latest creations from Gepetto’s workshop (bedside tables for Ron, complete with sharp corners and splinters);
a stress clean;
llamas;

Lucky Jamie, he must really be the envy of his mates down the pub garage floor shop.

Mrs Hinch
and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Brilliant recap!

Also, one of my screenshots...I've made it! I'm a fank oooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1093804

View attachment 1093805

a stress clean;
llamas;

Mrs Hinch
and thread #500

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Great re-cap @Pollyanna263 👏🏻❤
What goes up must come down eh Sopha! 😄
Come On Eileen! 💪

Rumour has it her neck is red raw from constant clawing so she’s wearing a neck brace
View attachment 1093873
Howling!! @Andioooop 😂 it suits her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Literally spit my brew out at “Danny DeVito and the gloworm”.
Absolute GENIUS! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Great title @Pollyanna263
How hard is to say sorry? Mind you Mrs Hinch has form for stealing. Anyone remember her nicking a blanket from her Sri Lankan flight?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I love the irony of her complaining Eileen has put Ronalonadingdong on her grid. She might as well scream "if ANYONE is going to make money out of my young child who can't consent to his image being shared - it's ME thank you so very much!".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
This is the first time I've seen the mashed potato Ron. I literally got nothin' except a dangling jaw. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Literally spit my brew out at “Danny DeVito and the gloworm”.
Absolute GENIUS! 🤣
oh tit! I should have added ~unknown (or rather ~can’t remember) as this is credit due to another tattler!

This is the first time I've seen the mashed potato Ron. I literally got nothin' except a dangling jaw. 😂
I had to go and find it, it felt like the right time

I forgot about Danny Devito and the gloworm 😂😂
Yet one woman sharing Ron’s legs is the problem?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.