Mrs Hinch #519 Cmon Eileen; Time for the downfall of the plagiarising Maldon 'Queen'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearing the store room of all her old tesco tat which could be donated to charity or put together for a give away for her sheep

Reactions: 11
Ahhh I'm still here and good (thank you ❤😊), but get so sick of her tit and bragging and boasting that it makes me feel a bit gippy and I have to remove myself for my own mental health lol.
Hehe..it really did nearly become a full time job!! As you said, she doesn't really get much gifted stuff anymore* but the total of gifted goods when I was really on it was £42,875.16. The actual figure is higher as there were some things I couldn't get an exact price for e.g. flooring, so I did estimates of the exact same product on a small room in my own place (which would fit into hers many times over). I thought I would rather be fair an under estimate than over estimate. It's still a shocking figure.
Ronnie's nursery had £8892.81 worth of #gifts in it. This does include Snuzpod and the frilly crib that was downstairs but I still class them as nursery items. This figure does not include the new #gifted carpet that was laid in his bedroom or the new door (£199 a pop) that were hung throughout the house in the refurb.
I'm actually trying to clear space on my phone at the moment and I have a stupid number of screenshots and recordings from the height of my Hinch hatred, so I'll post them here before deleting, so that they are not gone for good.

*There have been a few instances in more recent times where I have suspected items have been gifted, so have got in touch with the companies and delivered the usual tit sandwich of complimenting their company/products and what a big fan of Hinch I am (🤮), although disappointed as what seems like an undeclared gift (the tit filling), followed up by I can't wait to place an order with them. I always got nice responses and was told that they had indeed gifted them but because she liked it, she got in contact and said she would like to pay for the item. She 100% only does that because a) she can now more than afford it and b) she can be honest when she says "this isn't an ad or gifted".

View attachment 1098052
£727 for that bleeping chavmobil in the living room! 😱🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She's always so extra!

That vase would have easily cleaned with water, a squirt of washing up liquid and one of her cloffs.

Oh and Hun you don't always need vinegar with bicarb. Water works just as well, the reaction is much slower producing a better clean ATV 😢👍🏻
You would think the most popular tend cleaner Mrs Hinch would know that Bicarb and vinegar cancel each other out. As people on here have said, water and washing up liquid will do the job. Maybe Sopha just likes the bubbles 😂
67C604F0-E31C-411D-9401-5E2FDBA1DFF9.jpeg
571071B4-7B43-47F4-9732-71806D7F5D89.jpeg
372BDC88-9825-4224-B49C-01108BA93591.jpeg
20FECF28-353B-4F3D-93FE-288C2DB8D341.jpeg
BF81A65D-DC7C-413C-BDFC-212D87ABA073.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably not, but will use it against whoever if she’s not getting her own way. Will always be look at me what a kind thing I’ve done yada yada yada
I can imagine her just turning up whenever she likes. You’d have to spend your life trying not to piss her off for fear of being made homeless 😣 Hopefully whoever it is has the sense to get some kind of legal contract in place for protection.

Reactions: 16
Yep,if I was the one moving into Greyskull I’d tell her to shove it. It’s absolutely ridiculous how drawn out this move is. Ffs last time I moved I had to do everything within a week,she’s such a melt.
Just bleeping move. She makes everything difficult,at this rate they won’t be in not a farm by Christmas although that would save us from whatever hideous decorations she’s got planned

Reactions: 17
see she’s got the Lingo board game which will soon be wheeled out for an undeclared AD! Hence her mentioning watching the show so much…..the big build up!
Look at all of that unused stuff that has no doubt been gifted. She really is greedy.

How is jimbobnojob hoovering the shelves when they’re full?? bleeping thick the pair of them.

Edited to add: is there actually stuff shoved in the rafters???? I’ve heard the phrase “packed to the rafters” before now but WTF???

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
You would think the most popular tend cleaner Mrs Hinch would know that Bicarb and vinegar cancel each other out. As people on here have said, water and washing up liquid will do the job. Maybe Sopha just likes the bubbles 😂
View attachment 1098086View attachment 1098087View attachment 1098088View attachment 1098089View attachment 1098090
This is like basic school chemistry stuff but the amount of people I see suggesting this on her cleaning groups is astounding. Just goes to show the level of intelligence she's selling to...

Reactions: 11
Have the alpacas been sheared / shaved ??

I spotted this on the stories for the modern nursery, interior designer , Instagram. Who announced that they are allowed to talk about working with Sofa. Very interesting comments about Sofas ideas and that she is a challenge to work with , sofas ideas are "unique and out there!" She will be working with the carpenter and floor guy already in the house.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That’s actually quite tranquil and calming.
Would be good in a bedroom, she’s definitely got them the wrong way round 🙄
I like it but she’s got more money than sense putting custom wallpaper in a toddlers playroom.

Reactions: 10
Have the alpacas been sheared / shaved ??

I spotted this on the stories for the modern nursery, interior designer , Instagram. Who announced that they are allowed to talk about working with Sofa. Very interesting comments about Sofas ideas and that she is a challenge to work with , sofas ideas are "unique and out there!" She will be working with the carpenter and floor guy already in the house.
Hmmm I wonder if that’s recent, or from a previous visit. There’s grass in the paddock rather than just mud.

Reactions: 10
Edited to add: is there actually stuff shoved in the rafters???? I’ve heard the phrase “packed to the rafters” before now but WTF???
Yup. They even had a kitchen sink up in between the rafters at one point. Don't know if it's still there though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.