Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, JimBobNoJob has deffo been hitting the gym gyminee or finding more filters as a considerable amount of timber seems to have been shifted. Maybe it’s all gone to Weeping Al’s workshop. Also, who starts tucking into a tub of ice cream at 10pm or is that just me? Usual predictable pattern of posting from our “cleaning sensation” (credit:daily fail et al)
View attachment 1092648
The smugness 🤢
A face you just wanna slap!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Pronking, Plagiarism and Poppins, busy weekend Sopha.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Forgive me if I am wrong but the difference between the bottom number of ahem “followers” and the top number is just under 52k but the number of new “followers” (in green) is over 150k. Does this mean she has lost almost 100k followers? No wonder she’s had to up the number of bought bots if that is the case. Again - forgive me if I’m wrong! I’ve no idea how this social blade malarkey works!
B49888D9-1FD7-4F3B-AF65-608CAD22EEEC.jpeg

What an utter cockwomble she is.

Reactions: 4
Forgive me if I am wrong but the difference between the bottom number of ahem “followers” and the top number is just under 52k but the number of new “followers” (in green) is over 150k. Does this mean she has lost almost 100k followers? No wonder she’s had to up the number of bought bots if that is the case. Again - forgive me if I’m wrong! I’ve no idea how this social blade malarkey works! View attachment 1093184

What an utter cockwomble she is.
No. There's no way to find out how many followers she has lost.
The reason you have almost 100k "missing followers" is because the Mon 24/01 new follower figure (99,928) is the difference between that day and the previous follower count. If you had that number and did the difference between the followers then that should add to equal the total new followers figure.

If that makes sense! I have a 3 year-old yelling at me so have typed in a rush!

Reactions: 6
Can’t have any criticism on her posts - they have to be 100 per cent gushing and positive - that’s what makes a narcissist happy
It must be a full time job, monitoring posts to make sure nothing critical is left there. Whether it’s her, Jimbob or Ma Freda, what a sad little existence to have your lives ruled by Instagram.

Of course the first thought when you sit down at night, finally getting to spend time with your husband is "let's take a couple of selfies"
And who’s minding the new house??

Reactions: 17
Well this serves me right for taking a weekend away from the Gram/Tattle and missing an entire plagiarism scandal! I fell down the rabbit hole and read through all the comments on Eileen's post and am appalled that her sheep continue to defend her. I've liked a few posts calling her out so I wait my inevitable block on her next spree....

Joy of Clean must have the papers on their payroll because they never seem to pick up on ANY of this!

Reactions: 21
No. There's no way to find out how many followers she has lost.
The reason you have almost 100k "missing followers" is because the Mon 24/01 new follower figure (99,928) is the difference between that day and the previous follower count. If you had that number and did the difference between the followers then that should add to equal the total new followers figure.

If that makes sense! I have a 3 year-old yelling at me so have typed in a rush!
Thanks for clearing that up ☺ I’m just learning guyzzzzz 😉 Stick the kettle on and have a nice cuppa if you can xx

Reactions: 9
She's such a moron. All she had to do was post and apologise. A simple "I am so sorry, I saw your words and it really resonated with me as we're currently going through a journey with our son. I didn't even think of the implications of taking your work, I will put up another post crediting you"
So who is asking who to take whose sone off whose guideposts? Bloody hell my heed hurts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if most followers only follow to watch the carnival rather than actually support her . I know I do

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been posted before but looks like ‘Fuckedup Farm’ is a lot more done than she’s showing.

Flooring guy posted her on 9th Feb then commented on murial blokes post on the 12th
How long is the creepy mural going to take then? I mean..its hardly The Sistine chapel..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Look at her recent followings. She’s up to something. Accounts you would have thought as a mother and a mother so prolifically on insta she would have been following a while. Is she trying to form an allegiance? Trying to copy their ideas? Trying to retaliate from the plagiarism post?

Reactions: 21
I was looking at her old videos on her highlights and she seemed way more laid back. Everything now is just so aggressive and angry, evident in her response/attack. She may have a big house in the country but I will keep what I have and be a happy person with happy kids who are in control of their own digital footprints. It's just not worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.