Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Eileen drama is brilliant. Honestly thought she would have caved and deleted the post.
Only reason hinch is asking for her to remove the picture of her son is because the pic is proof of her plagiarism 😬
And what is she doing messaging her at 3am 😂
is that maybe the time in America

Reactions: 17
Classic narc. She is that thick, she thinks using Ronnie (no change there 🙄) to deflect is going to make her come out of this as the victim. If she was as lovely as everyone thinks she would apologise and be humble. The end. But she isn’t nice, she’s a nasty witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Holy duck!? It's kicking right off with Hinch and Eileen 😅
Wonder why she's quiet today though....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker here…previously a Hinch follower, but after just reading about the latest plagiarism saga thought I’d join in the convo.
Can’t believe what a narcissist she is, playing the victim card.
Also become very bored of the Alpaca, Hinch Farm (not a farm), 2 house owner & ridiculous bedroom mural.
I’m so sick of her & just unfollowed the boring content. Pretty sure lots of people are wising up.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Remove my son from your grid 😂

Oh aye Sofa, make someone remove a cropped pic (which you shared the complete version of publicly) of your kid but let the nutters who repost him face and all with comments saying they love him/think he is beautiful. That makes loads of sense 😂

Also placing my bingo for her to do a story, which won't stay up the full 24hours where she credits Eileen but also makes some sarcy comment about how she had to beg for her to protect R's privacy and how nusty the she was to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
this is such a common tactic from narcissistics. She probably has people around her saying how great she is and telling her how awful Eileen is for using her picture, despite the fact she posts her own son on the toilet and happily lets fans upload creepy photos!

jusy say your sorry! She doesn’t have to take the photo down if she doesn’t extend that to all her mad fansw sharing it sorry. She’s such a bully
I can’t believe she’s using poor Ron again for HER mistake! 😡 Ron’s face isn’t even showing ffs! Hinch doesn’t mind her weird hinchers using her sons photos with their faces showing! She should be more worried about them, not Eileen! Hinch plasters her sons faces and even Ron on the toilet and is happy to do so. Clearly doesn’t care about the weirdos lurking on social media knowing everything about her boys, including where Ron will be on Friday mornings!

just apologise to Eileen Soph, it’s very simple!

BE KIND 😉 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just caught up, and with my anxiety through the roof due to global events this is a wonderful gift of a distraction, Eileen is a hero! Wish the papers would pick it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Has anyone reported this to gleam? I’m sorry but she really needs some basic training about this. She says in her ghost written books she takes it all seriously and always credits… yet she behaves like this!

just proves she’s unemployed. None of us could copy word for word someone else’s words at work and say “I didn’t know” and get away with it

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she cares that much about Eileen posting Ronnie’s legs 🙄 why doesn’t she just do what Eileen is asking?? 🤔

Reactions: 28
Has anyone reported this to gleam? I’m sorry but she really needs some basic training about this. She says in her ghost written books she takes it all seriously and always credits… yet she behaves like this!

just proves she’s unemployed. None of us could copy word for word someone else’s words at work and say “I didn’t know” and get away with it
Not to mention Penguin! As best selling author they would remind her of plagiarism rules surely? You have to credit people if you use their quotes. Mrs Hinch knows what she has done. She’s trying to play victim yet again and is lying through her veneers.

Reactions: 24
Not to mention Penguin! As best selling author they would remind her of plagiarism rules surely? You have to credit people if you use their quotes. Mrs Hinch knows what she has done. She’s trying to play victim yet again and is lying through her veneers.
I’ll definitely be complaining with receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is brightening up my Monday no end 😅😅 makes me nauseated that she’s trying to play the victim now! How about just suck it up and apologise like a normal person ?!! Jimbobnonoborjob must be mortified ……

Reactions: 15
Pahaha so glad this woman hasn’t backed down, sopha does realise her argument of having her son featured on the page (despite not showing any identifying features) is absolute 💩 because she willingly allows people to repost her kids when there’s smoke being blown up her arse. Can’t have it all one way sopha you gremlin!

Only one thread title for the next one surely… DEXYS MIDNIGHT RUNNERS FT HINCH - COME ON EILEEN.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Type in #Ronniehinch into insta and see how many accounts his full face is shown on.
Don’t even try to use that as an excuse hinch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
If she really cared about Ron and the fact that Eileen had shared the picture she would of sincerely apologised, rectified her mistake and then requested for Ron’s picture to be removed. I wonder if she’ll ever do the apology, if she doesn’t then it speaks volumes for how little she is actually bothered about this lady posting a picture of Ronnie where he isn’t even identifiable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.