Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really late to this one but has Hinch explained anywhere that even if a friend sent her that quote that it was obviously not written by her friend and therefore she should have researched the writer of said quote before posting it so she could give credit? The whole ‘my friend sent it’ is irrelevant… unless her friend said in her message that she had written this quote for Ronnie she must have taken it from another person. I don’t really need an answer to that question because I already know it without seeing all the previous thread 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m really late to this one but has Hinch explained anywhere that even if a friend sent her that quote that it was obviously not written by her friend and therefore she should have researched the writer of said quote before posting it so she could give credit? The whole ‘my friend sent it’ is irrelevant… unless her friend said in her message that she had written this quote for Ronnie she must have taken it from another person. I don’t really need an answer to that question because I already know it without seeing all the previous thread 🙄
Like you said ‘my friend sent it’ argument is irrelevant. Soph had posted about her Son - Ronnie. What type of mother thinks it’s ok to copy someone else’s words and pass them as their own when talking about their child who has ‘invisible needs’? It’s just wrong on so many levels what she did.
best selling author who cannot even write a sentance from the heart about her own son 😔 I think this whole sordid episode has shown Soph for what she is - a liar and a bully - not very nice traits. Eileen should have told her to ‘be kind’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Lol
How similar they are each day!! Doesn’t matter what followings she’s getting it always follows the same pattern each day!!
Why does she have so many followers who are foreign, have private accounts but no posts. Etc she has some really stranger people following her whose accounts are clearly nothing to do with cleaning or home renovation .

Reactions: 18
I see the comments from people challenging her have disappeared from her stairway post 🤔 funny that!! What an absolute moron

Reactions: 18
I see the comments from people challenging her have disappeared from her stairway post 🤔 funny that!! What an absolute moron
Can’t have any criticism on her posts - they have to be 100 per cent gushing and positive - that’s what makes a narcissist happy

Reactions: 30
Also if she copied and pasted the friends quote from a message, how come the friend does exactly the same double spacing before a comma as her?
There’s no way her ‘friend’ used double spaces before a comma, we all know that’s Sopha’s trademark writing style.
So not only has she tried to blame a friend for her wrongdoings, she’s blatantly covering her back any which way she can.

Also which ‘friend’ would say “I don’t have access to Ron’s mind, but I know he understands’

She’s never around any friends with Ron, so if they’ve sent her that quote it could only be from what they have seen of him on Instagram.

Which friend would also go on to say about Ronnie ‘he doesn’t answer us quite yet’ and relate that to Hinch, when she’s clearly stated several times “he can speak very well thank you” and the subbed video, the post about the man rolling the cigarette paper and just yesterday him pointing to his family and understanding and saying “there” oh and the time he said “baaaaaaaaa” when she asked him what sheep did.

No friend would then post her that quote having seen he does communicate and can follow instructions etc.

Hinch is making out Ronnie to be non verbal and the quote also states he’s ‘waiting for his time to shine’ and she will ‘always understand’
HOWEVER he does bloody speak and he doesn’t need time to shine or her to understand.
We’ve all heard him speak and understand, she’s not some amazing telepathic person who’s the only one in tune with Ronnie (she’s never with him 1 to 1)

She is playing on his needs, to gain sympathy and followers. His journey isn’t his journey, it’s the journey she’s making it out to be.

I hate how she portrays that beautiful little boy. He deserves so much better. She’s making out that he doesn’t understand, doesn’t talk, can’t communicate and can’t follow instructions and that he’s naughty.

Ronnie deserves somebody who actually reads up on his needs, not plagiarises others work and passes it off as their own so that he fits under her ideas of what she wants to portray him as (a naughty boy who can’t communicate, lives in his own world and she’s the only one who gets him).

I actually despise this woman and the way she treats that beautiful, clever, kind and caring little boy who is in fact communicating, verbal and understands a lot more than she gives him credit for.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe we should all comment on Tesco photos of Hinch and joy of clean, anyone who pays this fake aufor!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't find Eileen's page. Hope she's not taken it down.
I wish people on here didn't bad mouth her...
We should have been supporting her!!!
Some comments about Eileen just make us look like bitchies.

Reactions: 20
Still there and she’s still posting.

I still can’t get over how Mrs Hinch couldn’t have just apologised to her for plagiarising Eileen’s post about her son Charlie. A simple ‘I’m sorry, I made a mistake and of course I’ll credit you’ would have gone a long way.

Reactions: 27
So, JimBobNoJob has deffo been hitting the gym gyminee or finding more filters as a considerable amount of timber seems to have been shifted. Maybe it’s all gone to Weeping Al’s workshop. Also, who starts tucking into a tub of ice cream at 10pm or is that just me? Usual predictable pattern of posting from our “cleaning sensation” (credit:daily fail et al)
View attachment 1092648
Nah she's used the clever technique of angles when holding her phone to take photos, oh and filters.
He's a dirty looking manz that man.. 0/10

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here's Johnny🤪🤪🤪
Short for Jonathan...🤣

She must have blocked you. Her page is still there.

What she posts about shouldn't have been discussed in this thread, no, but saying we all have to support this woman is also quite OTT. She's an influencer too. Some people keep bringing this up.... maybe it's time for everyone to drop it. She said herself she is stubborn. She won't let this drop over a few Tattle comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she have so many followers who are foreign, have private accounts but no posts. Etc she has some really stranger people following her whose accounts are clearly nothing to do with cleaning or home renovation .
Because she buys followers from companies who create accounts in mass. Makes her look more popular than she is.

Reactions: 13
Short for Jonathan...🤣

She must have blocked you. Her page is still there.

What she posts about shouldn't have been discussed in this thread, no, but saying we all have to support this woman is also quite OTT. She's an influencer too. Some people keep bringing this up.... maybe it's time for everyone to drop it. She said herself she is stubborn. She won't let this drop over a few Tattle comments.
I agree, unless she takes legal action as she did mentioning being able to sue her then nothing will happen and it'll just be btichy comments flying back and forth. Sophie did wrong, she won't apologise. They are both clearly very stubborn women, and like I've said so many times SHE WILL DO IT AGAIN and it'll be someone else. Bored of it now if I'm honest, it's not our issue anymore.

Reactions: 19
Funny she didn’t thank said friend for sending it to her in her original post, seeing that she ‘always’ credits people 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Privacy issues - ok hinch so I bet it wouldn’t be hard for a hinch army weirdo to track down toddler dance classes in your local area …now we know rough time and the day he goes!!!!!!! So bleeping thick as those scaffolding planks she is!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
It took me 2 mins to find the dance class he’s probably going to. Obviously I’m not a weirdo and I will not be stalking them. But if I can find it then someone with bad intentions could too! She doesn’t care about their privacy at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.