Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if any journalists are sniffing around? C’mon let’s for once see a bit of negative PR. Hinch is a fraudster who lies all the time and expects to get away with it -and she does because no one makes her accountable.
Be more Eileen and let’s not let her worm her way out of this sticky situation she’s gotten into.

Going to leave this here - READ #thread 500 😂

Reactions: 33
This Eileen drama is brilliant. Honestly thought she would have caved and deleted the post.
Only reason hinch is asking for her to remove the picture of her son is because the pic is proof of her plagiarism 😬
And what is she doing messaging her at 3am 😂
Time difference. Autism cafe is in America

Reactions: 11
Holy duck!? It's kicking right off with Hinch and Eileen 😅
Wonder why she's quiet today though....
Hopefully having some kind of tend meltdown into her mugshot or a "bitty" lunch with mad mummaz.

That smug smile needs wiping from her face - I hope she stays off the gram today, done enough damage over the weekend and now it seems Eileen won't let this go. Good!

Time difference. Autism cafe is in America
- 6 hours

Reactions: 14
Will the next dog bed rant be in the llama hut, rolling around in pissy hay?

Rogue Roy standing ready to bop her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Type in #Ronniehinch into insta and see how many accounts his full face is shown on.
Don’t even try to use that as an excuse hinch.
I’ve just done this and my goodness it’s scary! I am honestly so sickened by what I have seen. I’m a mum to two children, and I would be scared to death seeing my kids faces in strangers accounts. So many followers have his face plastered on their accounts. One fan even has a whole page dedicated to Ron! 🤢 Oh Soph remove your child from social media and get those people blocked and your child removed from THOSE accounts. It’s not right for your children to be used like this.

Eileen isn’t even showing Ron’s face! She’s cropped it out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I don’t think she has a leg to stand on if she’s got images of her kids on a huge public domain, she’s been aware of the dangers for years funny how she only cares when she’s getting in trouble! Karma is a witch
There is nothing she can do about it, I once asked Facebook to remove a picture of my daughter from an abusive ex’s post but they refused as I had already posted it on my page

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ll definitely be complaining with receipts.
I have too. There are much better writers out there who would love the chance to be published. Hinch only got a book deal based on her name and follower numbers. She’s now a multi millionaire who has made her fortune through lying

Reactions: 18
I'm confused, Eileen hasn't posted Ron on her feed, it was on stories, which has now gone, but not on her grid. :cautious::confused:
It’s the third post in and contains 3 photos - the last one being Ron’s legs with the stolen quote - basically showing the world how Mrs Hinch stole her words and used them to describe Ron!

Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:

Come on Eileen, start suing Gleam

Randomly i had a dream i was at mushroom manor to teach the hunches how to be likeable, anyway it turned out grinch had stockholme syndrome and i kicked inch so hard he shrunk to a literal inch tall.

Atv

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I actually love Eileen for not backing down. So many before her have by now. Hinch will be fuming.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
The only reason she wants the image of Ron removing is because that proves it was on her account, nothing to do with privacy. We have the receipts Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve just done this and my goodness it’s scary! I am honestly so sickened by what I have seen. I’m a mum to two children, and I would be scared to death seeing my kids faces in strangers accounts. So many followers have his face plastered on their accounts. One fan even has a whole page dedicated to Ron! 🤢 Oh Soph remove your child from social media and get those people blocked and your child removed from THOSE accounts. It’s not right for your children to be used like this.

Eileen isn’t even showing Ron’s face! She’s cropped it out.
And those are only the ones you've seen. There are probably hundreds of pictures of him.on the dark Web. The Internet is a very scary place when you overshare your children. It only takes one of those 4.3 million bots to share Ronnie's pic to a place it should never be shared. And the worst of it is, she just doesn't care.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I bet hinch is fuming today and going mad on all of them in the house can you just imagine how fuming she is today 😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.