Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this is cover for the beanbag thing she made? You know, the one that’s now full and sewn up?

6CC644E3-DFB4-4F80-AE58-7C20E58D1561.jpeg

Better attention to detail Sophie Rose! Your continuity is shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What age is she? "I was allowed..."

You don't need permission to do something in your own home. Grow up.

View attachment 1091164
I tell you, they all tell her what to do and use her for the money etc she acts like a child and gets treated like one you can tell by the answer to the plagiarism it was like she'd been left to her own devices and so got to write what she wanted but got caught so has to delete it! I will say again I'm sure she has adhd and she'll be another Britney spears in 10 years or so

Reactions: 19
Is he getting carpet on his bedroom floor or is she chucking down some straw?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
I'm a bit lost, who is eileen and where is the post please

She is an abusive piece of tit who the asd community hates .
Few people here had never heard of her and thought her platform (The autism cafe) was for sharing her "little boys journey"/ raising awareness 🤮. She isnt. It's not.
She is very rich off her sons exploitation and yes, her pictures are gorgeous. So people on here (no where else) were fooled.
Hinch stole her quote . She lives in texas and loves money so will rightly sue for plagerism. Cos Hinch is an unorginal dick. Hinch asked her to take a picture of Ronnie (his legs) off her stories. Wrote some crap messages and embarrassed herself even more.

The SEN community are also now worried Hinch will look to TAC for inspiration . Eileen who loves aba therapy , sharing posts featuring her son wetting himself and scared /having meltdowns.

I am apparently off to start a thread.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
It reminds me of the bedrooms in the 80s.
Anyone else have paddington bear wallpaper and bedding?
Gives me old dusty vibes.

Reactions: 9
She is an abusive piece of tit who the asd community hates .
Few people here had never heard of her and thought her platform (The autism cafe) was for sharing her "little boys journey"/ raising awareness 🤮. She isnt. It's not.
She is very rich off her sons exploitation and yes, her pictures are gorgeous. So people on here (no where else) were fooled.
Hinch stole her quote . She lives in texas and loves money so will rightly sue for plagerism. Cos Hinch is an unorginal dick. Hinch asked her to take a picture of Ronnie (his legs) off her stories. Wrote some crap messages and embarrassed herself even more.

The SEN community are also now worried Hinch will look to TAC for inspiration . Eileen who loves aba therapy , sharing posts featuring her son wetting himself and scared /having meltdowns.

I am apparently off to start a thread.
Oh I followed think u will unfollow now

Reactions: 9
Those piddly little tables wouldn't last 5 seconds in my kids bedroom before being knocked over or climbed on.

How does she not know what is child appropriate yet.

Reactions: 21
Seems even the decor and books placed on them have to be farm related!
FFS just give the kid a bit of variety.
Imagine.
Sitting in your farm bedroomz in your "farm house" on your "farm".
I sometimes wonder Hinch is also autistic ( i like 2 of my children am) as she hyper fixates on one topic hugely at all times.
Cleaning
Grey
Farms

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.